Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: If Pew/SWEA get banned...

Quote Originally Posted by glee87 View Post
    They way u explains this is that Pew hit the button. We just retalled/hit left and right.
    If swea pushed button when they did was maybe calculated cuz they took intel or random luck.
    Pew could not have abused warmech by the self. Bay saying Swea is inocent (no punishment to then) makes us as inocent. There was not rule broken or warmech abused...
    Pewpew screwed up, getting in hostile with 2KD (1 even in war) but thats just our stupidity, and we got punished by getting hit by 2 KDs. We solved this by retalliating the Lamest of the 2 KD.

Plz admin/mods: Explain how we did abuse a mechanicsem by our self when it takes 2 parts to even operate the mechanisem.

And also:
    Also I have no idea if this is correct or not, but isn't it so that if you have any hostilities between two kds, if one of them goes to war, the war protection doesn't kick in until 12 or 24 hrs after, against the hostile kd ?
    Hence, nothing to be abused.

If this is slightly thru, we did not hide in war either.,.
    1) Go learn game mechanics
    2) Stop being ignorant and missinformed before making assumptions and stupid posts

Thats all from me
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

They way u explains this is that Pew hit the button. We just retalled/hit left and right.
    If swea pushed button when they did was maybe calculated cuz they took intel or random luck.
    Pew could not have abused warmech by the self. Bay saying Swea is inocent (no punishment to then) makes us as inocent. There was not rule broken or warmech abused...
    Pewpew screwed up, getting in hostile with 2KD (1 even in war) but thats just our stupidity, and we got punished by getting hit by 2 KDs. We solved this by retalliating the Lamest of the 2 KD.

Plz admin/mods: Explain how we did abuse a mechanicsem by our self when it takes 2 parts to even operate the mechanisem.

And also:
    Also I have no idea if this is correct or not, but isn't it so that if you have any hostilities between two kds, if one of them goes to war, the war protection doesn't kick in until 12 or 24 hrs after, against the hostile kd ?
    Hence, nothing to be abused.

If this is slightly thru, we did not hide in war either.,.
    Srsly.... We all know what happened lol
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Plz admin/mods: Explain how....
    Let me explain this again... Admin (Bishop) 'polices' the game. Mods (Palem/Dharan) moderate the forum, they have absolutely nothing to do with game mechanics or how the game is run.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thread Information