Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elements of the Hordez Disbanding

Post Fiend

Elements of the Hordez Disbanding

A kd that has been here for 8 years. A Part of several small alliance such as DKU TBH HaJ etc.
    A kd consist of former players from philippines BIO PinkCats Abs Haj etc who came all together and played ghetto most or half the people are PINOY. Always have been a warring KD and climb the charts through warring. We lost several players every age and we found several friends every age joining the KD. Yes someone will ask who are theses GHETTO's. Yes I will say we are ghetto. We have no NAME Tools IRCbot's but we are always in the top 20 for all charts. This age the KD goal is to finish top 10 in all charts. now that we have achieved to climb the charts through warring we are already going to give this game a farewell goodbye.
    9 For The Hordezzz (x:x) Darth 99,366 HONOR
    7 For The Hordezzz (x:x) Darth 5.76 War WIN
    9 For The Hordezzz (x:x) Darth 17,806,619 NW
    10 For The Hordezzz (x:x) Darth 120,289 LAND

Well we all say all good things comes to an end.
    Last edited by Nathz; 03-09-2013 at 00:36.

Who is this ghetto
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Fiend
    Someone that had beat you in some wars maybe a couple of age back. You keep asking who is this ghetto. Can I also say. Who is this noob?

Postaholic
    My eyes - Locations!!!! Age is not over, don't claim T10
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    Someone that had beat you in some wars maybe a couple of age back. You keep asking who is this ghetto. Can I also say. Who is this noob?
    Sure you can. It's a free country.

And no. You didn't beat me in any war kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Who is this ghetto
    I'm with you on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    I'm with you on this one.
    Shhhh. He's sensitive.

Post Fiend
    people that will be going to go at us dropping us below T10 will give the players that will still play in the next few remaining days of the age something to do. retal wararars. Goodluck to everyone. Good luck to the game. and I already said on the first post someone will ask who is this ghetto. yes we are ghetto but we are not noob's GLHF. I have no time with BS. its time to say goodbye

people that will be going to go at us dropping us below T10 will give the players that will still play in the next few remaining days of the age something to do. retal wararars. Goodluck to everyone. Good luck to the game.
    What is a "wararar"?

Postaholic
    people that will be going to go at us dropping us below T10 will give the players that will still play in the next few remaining days of the age something to do. retal wararars. Goodluck to everyone. Good luck to the game.
    Heard a lot of knobish answers, but that's pretty much the lamest one ever.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Post Fiend
    Why cant you guys just cant give positive comments instead of negative ones. We are quitting anyways so we wont don't have time to your silly flamestarter replies. We are just giving the game a good bye threads. Why cant you just say Goodluck to the players in their RL. We have so much fun playing utopia so its time to say byebye to the game

GL Nathz and Elements. Too bad there's no chance for a war next age btw the legions of Nesta and the legions of Elements.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can't really say I know who you are, but hope you all come back :D

Why cant you guys just cant give positive comments instead of negative ones. We are quitting anyways so we wont don't have time to your silly flamestarter replies. We are just giving the game a good bye threads. Why cant you just say Goodluck to the players in their RL. We have so much fun playing utopia so its time to say byebye to the game
    I was honestly asking who this ghetto is, but I do wish you good luck, as well.

Post Fiend
    Tnx amadis we will meet soon. Palem we war you couple of age back but with different names and 22 provs. tnx UG, I know you still have goodness inside your heart.

I would also thanks nooblet/idiocy for the strategy he came up most of the war. he's a really good strategy leader. Grayback bobet mickey fads choi hellthan lads pinoy power go. Beechmon(pm him for invites) and legion for making all this things happen thanks for the credits for invites you spent the entire age and few age back. kwanpo spacey shailen fade kon shiji gin radko bromo njord you all rocks and good luck to your RL.

Tnx also to Irem meeni RMD where i met them in TBB. well tbb has 6/7 wars too this age. All Bio/pulse/cats/bodega players Ive played with, Sorrow Baka flogger magic kjeldoerin. yow elurin warar. Feta.. yumi from bodega I miss u. lol. tnx for bishop for fixing and patience answering to support with ip conflict in Philippines. pinoy players from P.Legends and pinoys goodluck to your future endeavors.. I will miss this game. goodluck to everyone theres so many to thank, if I havent mentioned your name goodluck to you. I hope few months from now this game will still be here and maybe we will look to comeback and play again with this amazing community.
    Last edited by Nathz; 03-09-2013 at 02:22.

Thread Information