Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Elements of the Hordez Disbanding

Cant claim you warred strippers.... Its a fake war, you should have 50k acres removed from the KD.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    LOL. We are just whoring lands. hits went through to strippers, one of their province retaled 3x. we then focus to send more retal hits. we didnt even notice strippers will push the button chained their monarch and steward. they are having EOA inactivity. my kd are just maxgaining now. But it isnt a fake war. strippers can confirm.
    Last edited by Nathz; 09-09-2013 at 08:12.

Report it if you think its a fw...

Why would i report it? I got no interest in reporting such things... Don't jump the troll wagon just cause you get your knickers in a twist over someone pointing out that you can't call it a war.

Post Fiend
    dont be jealous Aranfein. :D :P

Jealous for what? if i want to play fake wars i can arrange it, however its not the way i want to play the game. People can play it the way they want, as long as the "utopian rules" are followed, i dont care much for all these other "player rules" that people keep claiming to follow, we all saw how that went this age, **** play and dealbreaks..

As i said I don't want my KD to play like that, I know my KD went a bit off when i was away on holiday, but i can asure you that is not how i lead and not how i want to play, but i certainly don't blame those that does...

Fake wars is an utopian rule that its illegal thats why i said acres should be removed, if it was an ethical rule made by some players then who am i to judge what others want to do, all i can say is that its not how i want to play.

Post Fiend
    you don't have the proof to say its a fake war. Strippers are just not active to play till end of age. If you are unhappy on what you are seeing. we are definitely much more unhappy on this coz this will be the last war we will play coz we are disbanding.

Nah ill remove what i posted, don't want to be in an arguement on here with someone i don't know.

You do what you must, and good luck with that.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 09-09-2013 at 10:04.

Post Fiend
    post sn if we hit out of war. post your proof. I cant see any oow hits on our news.

Post Fiend
    you should post everything. as what I have said earlier. we are whoring lands. until 1 of strippers province retal 3x. and we focus to retal more until the monarch hitted the button

February 11 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (x:x) captured 454 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (x:x) captured 299 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Copper (x:x) captured 1,020 acres of land from Joyeuse (random).
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers) invaded Zinc (x:x) and captured 1,221 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers) invaded Zinc (x:x) and captured 579 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Zinc (x:x) captured 750 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Gold (x:x) captured 447 acres of land from Shakma Slam (random).
    February 11 of YR13 Gold (x:x) captured 294 acres of land from Shakma Slam (random).
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers) ambushed armies from Zinc (x:x) and took 375 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Calcium (x:x) captured 274 acres of land from Whats up Docc (x:x).
    February 11 of YR13 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at Razing Dirty kd - WHAT FW (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (x:x) captured 297 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (x:x) captured 233 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (x:x) captured 181 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (strippers).
    February 12 of YR13 Sulfur (x:x) captured 466 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (strippers).
    February 12 of YR13 Sulfur (x:x) captured 258 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    February 13 of YR13 Strippers No War (x:x) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

After that we sent the drake and there was no OOW hits when war was declared. you dont have the creadibility now to say that we hit OOW and this is a fakewar.

Post Fiend
    Nah ill remove what i posted, don't want to be in an arguement on here with someone i don't know.

You do what you must, and good luck with that.
    you did remove it coz you know you are not right. your pathetic. as what bishop said in the other thread. visit support if you still claim to say that we hit oow and this is a fakewar.

January 17 of YR13 Minions - Recruiting last spot (Minions) has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.
    January 19 of YR13 Thorium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    January 20 of YR13 Our kingdom has cancelled the dragon project to Minions - Recruiting last spot (Minions).
    January 20 of YR13 Calcium has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 776 acres of land from Yes now the rains weep (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 1,182 acres of land from In a coat of gold (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Our kingdom has begun a Gold Dragon project targetted at Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) invaded and pillaged Yes now the rains weep (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Hydrogen.
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    January 21 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 623 acres of land from And so he spoke and (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 278 acres of land from I know (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    January 21 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 631 acres of land from to hear (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    January 21 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Copper.
    January 21 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) invaded and pillaged to hear (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 729 acres of land from I know (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 409 acres of land from over his hall (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 420 acres of land from I know (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 1,209 acres of land from But now the rains (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 740 acres of land from that Lord of Castamere (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) invaded and pillaged Yes now the rains weep (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Platinum has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    January 21 of YR13 Platinum has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    January 21 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 278 acres of land from to hear (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 427 acres of land from of a different coat (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 288 acres of land from And so he spoke and (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 283 acres of land from Yes now the rains weep (Castlely).
    January 21 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    January 21 of YR13 Gold has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    January 22 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Gold.
    January 22 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Gold.
    January 22 of YR13 Gold has sent an aid shipment to Hydrogen.
    January 22 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    January 22 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    January 22 of YR13 Calcium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    January 22 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (Hordez) invaded and pillaged as yours (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    January 22 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) invaded and pillaged so he spoke (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Our dragon has set flight to ravage Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely)!
    January 22 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) captured 992 acres of land from so he spoke (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) invaded and pillaged And so he spoke and (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    January 22 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 390 acres of land from of a different coat (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    January 22 of YR13 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely).
    January 22 of YR13 Our kingdom has cancelled the dragon project to Casterly Rock Gettin Revenge (Castlely).
    January 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 396 acres of land from Farel (Random Province).
    January 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 343 acres of land from The Friendly Elf (Random Province).
    February 4 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (Hordez) captured 44 acres of land from Acme Rusty Trombone (Strippers).
    February 7 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 665 acres of land from Veliko Tarnovo (Random Province).
    February 7 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 369 acres of land from Veliko Tarnovo (Random Province).
    February 7 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Carbon.
    February 7 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    February 9 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 411 acres of land from YFA (Random Province).
    February 10 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 896 acres of land from thenewking (Random Province).
    February 10 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 796 acres of land from Ducktales WooHoo (Random Province).
    February 10 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 384 acres of land from theoldking (Random Province).
    February 10 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 295 acres of land from 2MistressesRBetterThanOne (Random Province).
    February 11 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (Hordez) captured 454 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 An unknown province from For The Hordezzz (Hordez) captured 299 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 1,020 acres of land from Joyeuse (Random Province).
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 1,221 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 579 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 750 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 447 acres of land from Shakma Slam (Random Province).
    February 11 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 294 acres of land from Shakma Slam (Random Province).
    February 11 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) ambushed armies from Zinc (Hordez) and took 375 acres of land.
    February 11 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 274 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at Razing Dirty kd - WHAT FW (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 297 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 233 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    February 11 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 181 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    February 12 of YR13 Sulfur (Hordez) captured 466 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers).
    February 12 of YR13 Sulfur (Hordez) captured 258 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Maganese has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    February 13 of YR13 Strippers No War (Strippers) has declared WAR with our kingdom!
    February 13 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) invaded Calcium (Hordez) and captured 849 acres of land.
    February 13 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) invaded Calcium (Hordez) and captured 751 acres of land.
    February 13 of YR13 Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers) invaded Copper (Hordez) and captured 1,034 acres of land.
    February 13 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 473 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 395 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers) invaded Copper (Hordez) and captured 398 acres of land.
    February 13 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 516 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 470 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 405 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 362 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 324 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 289 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 13 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 340 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Thorium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    February 14 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 183 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 157 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 146 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 128 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 609 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 215 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 192 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 173 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 14 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Crawling Undead.
    February 14 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Maganese.
    February 14 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Xenon.
    February 14 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) invaded and stole from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 16 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 93 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 16 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 86 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 16 of YR13 Whats up Docc (Strippers) invaded Copper (Hordez) and captured 650 acres of land.
    February 16 of YR13 Whats up Docc (Strippers) invaded Copper (Hordez) and captured 600 acres of land.
    February 16 of YR13 Xenon has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    February 16 of YR13 Xenon has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    February 16 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    February 16 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Zinc.
    February 16 of YR13 Xenon has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    February 17 of YR13 Platinum has sent an aid shipment to Sulfur.
    February 17 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    February 17 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) captured 666 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 17 of YR13 Argentum (Strippers) invaded Rhodium (Hordez) and captured 940 acres of land.
    February 17 of YR13 Argentum (Strippers) invaded Rhodium (Hordez) and captured 665 acres of land.
    February 17 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) captured 545 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 17 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 275 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 17 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 246 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 17 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 221 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 18 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 187 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 18 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 136 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 18 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 620 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 18 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 696 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 18 of YR13 Copper has sent an aid shipment to Sulfur.
    February 18 of YR13 Gold has sent an aid shipment to Sulfur.
    February 18 of YR13 Black Rage (Strippers) invaded Crawling Undead (Hordez) and captured 853 acres of land.
    February 19 of YR13 Crawling Undead has sent an aid shipment to Titanium.
    February 20 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 304 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 20 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 269 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 20 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 245 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 21 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 230 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 21 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 207 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 21 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 188 acres of land from Argentum (Strippers).
    February 21 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 113 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 456 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 437 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 427 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 385 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 359 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 331 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 300 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 22 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 95 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 333 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 293 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 256 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 461 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Nobelium has sent an aid shipment to Oxygen.
    February 23 of YR13 Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers) invaded Iron (Hordez) and captured 453 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR13 Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers) invaded Iron (Hordez) and captured 312 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR13 Oxygen has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    February 23 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 931 acres of land from Lola the Mistress Bunny (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 374 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 311 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 282 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 578 acres of land from Nasty Canasta (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 695 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    February 23 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 590 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Our dragon has set flight to ravage Strippers No War (Strippers)!
    February 24 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Platinum.
    February 24 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    February 24 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Oxygen.
    February 24 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Hydrogen.
    February 24 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    February 24 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    February 24 of YR13 Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers) invaded Calcium (Hordez) and captured 942 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Zinc.
    February 24 of YR13 Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers) invaded Uranium (Hordez) and captured 330 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 445 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 330 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 742 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 793 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 609 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Miss FrankinCudd (Strippers) invaded Rhodium (Hordez) and captured 648 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Miss FrankinCudd (Strippers) invaded Rhodium (Hordez) and captured 494 acres of land.
    February 24 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 666 acres of land from Acme Rusty Trombone (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Nitrogen (Hordez) captured 129 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    February 24 of YR13 Nitrogen (Hordez) captured 124 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    March 1 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 338 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers).
    March 1 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 284 acres of land from Wile Pee Coyote (Strippers).
    March 1 of YR13 Porkin the Pig (Strippers) invaded Copper (Hordez) and captured 730 acres of land.
    March 1 of YR13 Penelope Pussycat (Strippers) invaded Gold (Hordez) and captured 911 acres of land.
    March 1 of YR13 Penelope Pussycat (Strippers) invaded Platinum (Hordez) and captured 839 acres of land.
    March 1 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 620 acres of land from Porkin the Pig (Strippers).
    March 1 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 515 acres of land from Porkin the Pig (Strippers).
    March 1 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 319 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Niobium has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    March 3 of YR13 Selenium has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    March 3 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 1,036 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 815 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 583 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 110 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) invaded and stole from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 3 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) ambushed armies from Uranium (Hordez) and took 291 acres of land.
    March 4 of YR13 Einsteinium (Hordez) captured 70 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 4 of YR13 Niobium (Hordez) captured 109 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 4 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 584 acres of land.
    March 4 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) invaded Zinc (Hordez) and captured 500 acres of land.
    March 4 of YR13 Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers) invaded Oxygen (Hordez) and captured 778 acres of land.
    March 5 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 260 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 224 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 204 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 129 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 116 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 106 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 5 of YR13 Maganese (Hordez) captured 99 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 6 of YR13 Black Rage (Strippers) invaded Technetium (Hordez) and captured 778 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR13 Black Rage (Strippers) invaded Gold (Hordez) and captured 702 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR13 Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers) invaded Hydrogen (Hordez) and captured 395 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR13 Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers) attempted to invade Hydrogen (Hordez).
    March 6 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 750 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 6 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 608 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 6 of YR13 Platinum has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    March 6 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 492 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 6 of YR13 Thorium has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    March 7 of YR13 Technetium has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    March 7 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 443 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 7 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 390 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 7 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) captured 369 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 7 of YR13 Platinum (Hordez) invaded and stole from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 7 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 378 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 8 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 340 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 8 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 207 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 8 of YR13 Hydrogen (Hordez) captured 306 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 8 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    March 8 of YR13 Hydrogen has sent an aid shipment to Rutherfordium.
    March 8 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Hydrogen.
    March 8 of YR13 Carbon (Hordez) captured 188 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Iron.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Rhodium.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Zinc.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Titanium.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    March 9 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Copper.
    March 9 of YR13 Technetium (Hordez) captured 181 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Sulfur (Hordez) captured 353 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Sulfur (Hordez) captured 298 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 424 acres of land from Miss FrankinCudd (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Sulfur (Hordez) captured 266 acres of land from Whats up Docc (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 358 acres of land from Miss FrankinCudd (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) captured 304 acres of land from Miss FrankinCudd (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 119 acres of land from Nasty Canasta (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 46 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 45 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 9 of YR13 Rutherfordium (Hordez) captured 43 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 458 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Oxygen (Hordez) invaded and stole from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 382 acres of land from Penelope Pussycat (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Gold (Hordez) captured 238 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 635 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    March 10 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 81 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 11 of YR13 An unknown province from Strippers No War (Strippers) ambushed armies from Uranium (Hordez) and took 407 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR13 An unknown province from Strippers No War (Strippers) ambushed armies from Uranium (Hordez) and took 518 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR13 Yosemite Sam (Strippers) invaded Xenon (Hordez) and captured 829 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR13 Rutherfordium has sent an aid shipment to Calcium.
    March 12 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 588 acres of land from Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Thorium has sent an aid shipment to Uranium.
    March 12 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 453 acres of land from Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 397 acres of land from Nasty Canasta (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 102 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Calcium (Hordez) captured 91 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Zinc.
    March 12 of YR13 Gold has sent an aid shipment to Carbon.
    March 12 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 687 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Copper.
    March 12 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 565 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Einsteinium has sent an aid shipment to Copper.
    March 12 of YR13 Zinc (Hordez) captured 412 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 817 acres of land from Samuel L Jackson (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Copper (Hordez) captured 64 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Copper (Hordez), captured 62 acres of land from Black Rage (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 747 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 12 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 551 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 13 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 51 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 13 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) captured 48 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 13 of YR13 Xenon (Hordez) recaptured 414 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 13 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Niobium.
    March 13 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) captured 720 acres of land from Yosemite Sam (Strippers).
    March 13 of YR13 Rhodium (Hordez) captured 568 acres of land from Chicken The Chick Kieve (Strippers).
    March 14 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 340 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 14 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 280 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 14 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 245 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 14 of YR13 Iron (Hordez) captured 214 acres of land from Puff the Angry Dragon (Strippers).
    March 15 of YR13 Uranium has sent an aid shipment to Thorium.
    March 15 of YR13 Carbon has sent an aid shipment to Thorium.
    March 15 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 393 acres of land from Stiffy Wile E Coyote (Strippers).
    March 15 of YR13 Crawling Undead (Hordez) captured 321 acres of land from Stiffy Wile E Coyote (Strippers).
    March 15 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 870 acres of land from Shingeki no Kyojin (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 478 acres of land from Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 147 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 125 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Titanium (Hordez) captured 113 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 56 acres of land from Woody Woodpecker (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 63 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 58 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).
    March 16 of YR13 Uranium (Hordez) captured 54 acres of land from Bugs the Playboy Bunny (Strippers).

You should look very well on where we hit OOW? lol.
    Last edited by outburst; 09-09-2013 at 11:23.

You claim what you want, as i said dont like flame things so ill stick to letting you post and ill just say thats cool.

good luck with your kd and gl with your rl's

Post Fiend
    you're a sore looser for bringing up this was a fake war. Goodluck to you too.

Cool beans

Thread Information