Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Land crown winning 101

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    why so serious?!
    Regardless of this age's drama, this is a genuine problem for future ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Regardless of this age's drama, this is a genuine problem for future ages.
    There is a "suggestions" thread for you to post constructive ideas you have. Simply trolling yourself doesn't help much.

Perhaps bringing back dice so kingdoms don't stagnate so much oow? Sliding science so you can war back to back? Smaller war win bonus for land, but merge the bonus so you gain land and honor? AKA land and honor funnel to the top.

There is lots of things that are suggested that may help. You could perhaps help contribute to the game instead of continuing to be a scrub.
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    There is a "suggestions" thread for you to post constructive ideas you have. Simply trolling yourself doesn't help much.

Perhaps bringing back dice so kingdoms don't stagnate so much oow? Sliding science so you can war back to back? Smaller war win bonus for land, but merge the bonus so you gain land and honor? AKA land and honor funnel to the top.

There is lots of things that are suggested that may help. You could perhaps help contribute to the game instead of continuing to be a scrub.
    None of those stop the problem I mentioned in the OP.

Define scrub.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by araqiel View Post
    my first age in a top 10 kingdom. It has been fun. I thought i would share with you this unbeatable technique:
    step 3: second to last week get your first allied kingdom to tap your smallest province 8 times to give hostile, then immediately get them to suicide wave on kingdoms above you in the chart. Immediately press the button on your ally to safeguard them from any outside attacks and proceed to farm them. During the farm period your allied kingdom can continue to suicide on other kingdoms above you in the chart. (this can only happen if the kd above you is silly enough to hit into war) *this may result in your ally being forced into vm for a few hours, but you get to keep the acres anyway. ** make sure you do it on a sunday. There is no admin on during sundays, so you get 24 hours of extra time to have the plan in full effect.
    ftfy

Post Fiend
    as far as im concerned ama got everything they had coming to them this age and will probably expect a rough age next age for the continual power playing this age. For a kd that holds grudges for past ages, they shouldve known not to ****play

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ NA View Post
    as far as im concerned ama got everything they had coming to them this age and will probably expect a rough age next age for the continual power playing this age. For a kd that holds grudges for past ages, they shouldve known not to ****play
    This has nothing to do with AMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    People could raze you for ****play.
    ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    This has nothing to do with AMA.
    Your post states that a mechanic was used to beat AMA. It seems a kingdom deemed that AMA was playing ****ty and attempted to hurt them via war abuse / farming out. To me it seems strange they wouldn't just farm out in the open...

This is not a normal circumstance, but I am sure you are large neough to raze pewpew down if you wish in this instance. A KD choosing to give all its land to another KD is lame, imo do not EoA Nap said KD next age ;)
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    oh noes no one likes ama again...

step 1) have someone other then elit do everything except war planning.
    lol so much trust in my war skills :)
    ty ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Your post states that a mechanic was used to beat AMA. It seems a kingdom deemed that AMA was playing ****ty and attempted to hurt them via war abuse / farming out. To me it seems strange they wouldn't just farm out in the open...

This is not a normal circumstance, but I am sure you are large neough to raze pewpew down if you wish in this instance. A KD choosing to give all its land to another KD is lame, imo do not EoA Nap said KD next age ;)
    Fair enough.

Yes very true. Too lazy to waste my breath on pew unfortunately!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    People could raze you for ****play.
    How To Ensure AMA Definitely Doesn't Win The Crown:

Step 1:
    May 1 of YR12 Argentum (DEALBREAKERS) captured 947 acres of land from 23 But the acres you (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 1 of YR12 Argentum (DEALBREAKERS) captured 534 acres of land from 23 But the acres you (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 1 of YR12 Argentum (DEALBREAKERS) invaded 07 Itty bitty def and (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) and razed 271 acres of land.
    01 We like big gains (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) invaded Woody Woodpecker (DEALBREAKERS) and captured 1,510 acres of land.
    May 2 of YR12 08 Weak nwpa in your face (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) invaded Bugs the Playboy Bunny (DEALBREAKERS) and captured 1,358 acres of land.
    May 2 of YR12 Black Rage (DEALBREAKERS) captured 1,001 acres of land from 06 Shows up with an (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 2 of YR12 Black Rage (DEALBREAKERS), captured 654 acres of land from 10 Wanna pull out (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 2 of YR12 Woody Woodpecker (DEALBREAKERS) captured 3,167 acres of land from 01 We like big gains (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS). <<<<<<LOL
    May 2 of YR12 Foghorn Leghorn (DEALBREAKERS) invaded 07 Itty bitty def and (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) and razed 192 acres of land.
    May 4 of YR12 Wile Pee Coyote (DEALBREAKERS) captured 302 acres of land from 19 With you and take (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 5 of YR12 Miss FrankinCudd (DEALBREAKERS) invaded 19 With you and take (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) and razed 160 acres of land.
    May 5 of YR12 Miss FrankinCudd (DEALBREAKERS) invaded 19 With you and take (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS) and razed 136 acres of land.
    May 7 of YR12 Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (DEALBREAKERS) captured 621 acres of land from 06 Shows up with an (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).
    May 7 of YR12 Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (DEALBREAKERS) captured 374 acres of land from 06 Shows up with an (BIGGERDEALBREAKERS).

Step 2:

Taunt with awesome old school song.

Step 3:

???

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Personally I just think it's sad that punishment for cheating have become so lax nowadays. pewpew sent several razes the same hc they came oow so the only punishment seems to have been forced vm and end of war which is rather weaksauce.
    Personally I think all pewpew provinces that participated in abusing war stance and gbprot for oow hits should be deleted without mercy.
    Swea shouldn't be punished but the acres they gained should be deleted along with pewpew's provinces(note, this is not a punishment, it's merely returning things to their previous state) and any acres taken by pewpew from AMA should be returned to AMA.

The punishment to AMA for dealbreaking seems somewhat fitting though but that's not a matter of the rules, that's the community doing what they feel is justified, personally I think that AMA even if they felt that they couldn't trust pewpew(which is reasonable considering Mansoor has admitted that pewpew came to him looking to gb AMA after an eventual war between AMA and SWEA) should at the very least have given a 48/72h notice.

I just find it rather amusing that AMA is getting a harsher punishment for dealbreaking than pewpew is for cheating which in my opinion is a hundred times worse than anything you can come up with that is withing the rules.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 04-09-2013 at 02:43.

I like to post
    jamin, AMA didn't broke any deal with Stripers this age. All time we did what we promised. Your hits on us now is just another from many deal broke your kd this age. Stick to fact when you make your haters post.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

You hit into our war. We never came to an agreement for acres, I offered you alternatives, you basically told me where to stick it, so we outplayed you and you then ****played us. You didn't deal break us, but the general consensus is that if a kingdom deal breaks, any other kingdom can do whatever ****play to them that they want, hence why 1 deal break from us earlier on in the age got us doubled and tripled all throughout the age, when things were said about it, I didn't see you step up to say anything and defend us or help us. Now you are the deal breakers, so the same rules that applied to us this age apply to you. You made your bed, now you can lay in it. Another missed crown Elit.

The only difference between this age and last age, is this age, you had it won and due to no fault but anyone other than yourself, you lost it.
    You had the age won, SWEA were happy with 2nd place, we wanted a last war before giving you acres for EoACF, you absolutely 100% know what I'm saying is true, but you got greedy. Your greed cost you the crown, end of story.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Why would anyone defend Debauchery for their dealbreak, there was no reason justify their dealbreak against Rage. While AMA had a reason to "dealbreak" Pewpew at least, even if it wasnt very good one. :)

Thread Information