Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Land crown winning 101

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I meant from a game mod, not your useless opinion!

My point was the difference between what is right/wrong according to the rules and what is right/wrong specific to someones ethics. Pewpew likely still believes what htey did was right even if the game punished them for a rules violation.

A more obvious example would be stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family. If it is wrong or right.

Pewpew choose to farm out to punish a KD for what they deemed shady play (as far as i can tell)
    Oh man please tell me that if you were AMA's leader atm you would say the same things you are saying now?! I don't really get it why people that hate AMA try to pretend to be neutral and objective about all the things that happened.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

If I was in AMA the moment I saw SWEA was farming a friend I would have called them out on it / Waved into their war. The same way I treated AMA when they were being lame ;)

I would probably be in a convoluted hostile with SWEA right now exchanging hits on them in their war.

The right thing to do would have been to wait 2-3 hours and see if they actually warred. If one was clearly farming out waving the Kd who is farming out won't do much. Wave the KD who is doing the farming imo.
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    The right thing to do would have been to wait 2-3 hours and see if they actually warred. If one was clearly farming out waving the Kd who is farming out won't do much. Wave the KD who is doing the farming imo.
    Its make sense but we had deal with SWEA and they confirm again will stick to it and return our n1 spot with give acres back.
    So far take Pew Pew down was much more important for us, its why we waved them. Farming to SWEA was expected, they made same offer to BB and was rejected. So far Pew Pew farm out to SWEA after look half age for reason to deal break SWEA is best possible punish for them. I'm feel good about it :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its make sense but we had deal with SWEA and they confirm again will stick to it and return our n1 spot with give acres back.
    This is exactly why I am razing AMA. I knew SWEA and AMA had some bs agreement to put AMA back in #1 spot. Would have been pointless razing SWEA. We must keep AMA from crowning by continuing to raze, Deal Breakers should not be able to crown, if we were in crown contention I can 100% guarantee the same would be said and done about us.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Veteran
    Why pointless to raze SWEA? And you call us dealbreakers when all 3 kds that raze us also dealbroke this age :). Hypocrite.

Postaholic
    I am still an old school believer. You cheat, burn at the stake. You play purposely in the grey area, burn at the stake.

I think stricter and/or clearer game play with clear and immediate enforced rules will bring more players back to utopia and more neewbs in than this pussy footing around. It would also clean a lot of crap out of this forum also.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Why pointless to raze SWEA? And you call us dealbreakers when all 3 kds that raze us also dealbroke this age :). Hypocrite.
    Dealbreaking Dealbreakers are acceptable, that was the justification when we were hit time and time again. You guys deal broke and you hit into our war. Elit as our supposed "ally" tried to powerplay us into taking our cow acres and refused to try any attempt at diplo even when he had the age in the bag. Now he says SWEA is going to give acres to AMA to make sure they win...and yo usay why pointless to raze SWEA?

Sure lets raze SWEA and make it even easier for you guys to win....umm no. Elit can kiss his crown goodbye and if you don't like it, cry to Elit about it for putting his greed before his allies. He forced the war with Pew which was not fake (it was reported and nothing was done about it after Bishop investigated). If he did not force it, there woulda been no war with Pew, he is the root of the cause, but you will try to justify your actions however you see fit, that's fine, it falls on my deaf ears.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I like to post
    Im not sure do you understand it jamin, but you broke deal with me and we didn't broke any deal with your kd. This mean you can expect from us to hunt you next age and you cant complain don't matter what we are going to do. You not just deal broke but you are part from GB on us. So don't complain later and take it like man :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    For 3 days we have lost 10k acres from you. SWEA is 70k acres advantage. You really overrate yourself if you think you can change who's first with your razes :).

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I am still an old school believer. You cheat, burn at the stake. You play purposely in the grey area, burn at the stake.

I think stricter and/or clearer game play with clear and immediate enforced rules will bring more players back to utopia and more neewbs in than this pussy footing around. It would also clean a lot of crap out of this forum also.
    Yes I agree that punishment actually needs to be punishment, 24h of suspension is hardly any punishment at all, it's just ridiculous and completely makes a farce out of the rules.

Forum Addict
    The deal was easy and SWEA would have honored it but AMA got greedy and didn't honor their part. Elit is talking about it here trying desperately to filth our name, it is sad and i feel sorry for Elit.

I sent all logs to some kingdoms to show Elit dealbroke me and not vice versa. in our deal Elit had to come to SWEA before waving as details would be discussed there. The moment we were kicked out of eowcf Elit waved and didn't talk to me before. That is a clean dealbreak for me and there is no way I will honor my part of the deal if Elit can't honor his part. If I would have dealbroken I would have been GB:ed by Elits allies by now. He messed up big time, he made his own bed and I feel for his 24 other players that has to pay for his mistakes.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    dealbreaking dealbreakers are acceptable, that was the justification when we were hit time and time again. You guys deal broke and you hit into our war. Elit as our supposed "ally" tried to powerplay us into taking our cow acres and refused to try any attempt at diplo even when he had the age in the bag. Now he says swea is going to give acres to ama to make sure they win...and yo usay why pointless to raze swea?

Sure lets raze swea and make it even easier for you guys to win....umm no. Elit can kiss his crown goodbye and if you don't like it, cry to elit about it for putting his greed before his allies. He forced the war with pew which was not fake (it was reported and nothing was done about it after bishop investigated). If he did not force it, there woulda been no war with pew, he is the root of the cause, but you will try to justify your actions however you see fit, that's fine, it falls on my deaf ears.
    Y u raze so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    The deal was easy and SWEA would have honored it but AMA got greedy and didn't honor their part. Elit is talking about it here trying desperately to filth our name, it is sad and i feel sorry for Elit.

I sent all logs to some kingdoms to show Elit dealbroke me and not vice versa. in our deal Elit had to come to SWEA before waving as details would be discussed there. The moment we were kicked out of eowcf Elit waved and didn't talk to me before. That is a clean dealbreak for me and there is no way I will honor my part of the deal if Elit can't honor his part. If I would have dealbroken I would have been GB:ed by Elits allies by now. He messed up big time, he made his own bed and I feel for his 24 other players that has to pay for his mistakes.
    Mansoor you are a snake and everyone knows it.

You conveniently afk'd after your kingdom came OOP despite many efforts to contact you.
    You conveniently farmed pewpew knowing exactly what they were doing.
    You conveniently stayed in max time eowcf from an illegal war, despite taking no hits from anyone.

Anyway bored of arguing about the same stuff all the time, but don't insult us by trying to pretend your **** doesn't stink.
    Last edited by Araqiel; 05-09-2013 at 08:49.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I sent all logs to some kingdoms to show Elit dealbroke me and not vice versa.
    Give me list to kds you send it so i can send them full logs :P
    BTW send logs is break deal too. You told me you don't share logs so how ppl can trust you now?

p.s. yes you broke our deal and you gave me BS now so stop it. Simple admit you are greedy n00b, who understand perfect you cant win proper and you want this chance for get your first and last win.
    Last edited by Elit; 05-09-2013 at 09:13.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm impressed by the headspinning done by Mansoor and SWEA.

They played the underdog and "we have no desire to crown" card all age. And now they crown.
    Good job indeed. Mansoor seem to have picked up alot in the game of the utopia throne. You would make a good little absalomite now ;)

Will be exciting to see how the two anti-abs camps will look like next age. Total swap maybe after all the backstabbing this age?

My prediction:

SWEA solo
    PewPew/Douchebags/Simians
    Jerks/AMA/BB

and Absalom with Sancrage, Havoc and HaLL

Could be a close one with three decently even groups and SWEA as a little joker again. Plus all the hate going on between the anti absalom groups.

Already looking forward to watching this one from the sideline!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    My prediction:
    PewPew/Douchebags/Simians
    They are going to make soon anonce for from new alliance:The Farms. For being member on it you need to have proved skills to farm out :)
    Anri is going to be head on "The Farm" alliance with most experience in all this process.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information