Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Land crown winning 101

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I'm impressed by the headspinning done by Mansoor and SWEA.

They played the underdog and "we have no desire to crown" card all age. And now they crown.
    Good job indeed. Mansoor seem to have picked up alot in the game of the utopia throne. You would make a good little absalomite now ;)

Will be exciting to see how the two anti-abs camps will look like next age. Total swap maybe after all the backstabbing this age?

My prediction:

SWEA solo
    PewPew/Douchebags/Simians
    Jerks/AMA/BB

and Absalom with Sancrage, Havoc and HaLL

Could be a close one with three decently even groups and SWEA as a little joker again. Plus all the hate going on between the anti absalom groups.

Already looking forward to watching this one from the sideline!
    He even snaked me :( Told SWEA would FSU this age but apparently we whored from the start. Next age SWEA will go FSU and probably end up solo due to my pro diplo skills :D

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    They are going to make soon anonce for from new alliance:The Farms. For being member on it you need to have proved skills to farm out :)
    Anri is going to be head on "The Farm" alliance with most experience in all this process.
    As I said, exciting next age with all the hate between the anti-Absalom camps :)

Besides, its not like anyone can make any deals next age after this one. Utopia just went Medieval haha

They are going to make soon anonce for from new alliance:The Farms. For being member on it you need to have proved skills to farm out :)
    Anri is going to be head on "The Farm" alliance with most experience in all this process.
    Does that mean we should expect some sort of fail combo where these kingdoms combine farming out in true Simians style with resetting and a bunch of cheating pewpew style, all in the same conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    He even snaked me :( Told SWEA would FSU this age but apparently we whored from the start. Next age SWEA will go FSU and probably end up solo due to my pro diplo skills :D
    He snaked everyone, including himself. I can almost see all the strings attached to all you puppets ;)

Of course you will go FSU next agen, then b2b Crown ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    He snaked everyone, including himself. I can almost see all the strings attached to all you puppets ;)

Of course you will go FSU next agen, then b2b Crown ^^
    I get to do all the diplo and since I have a natural talent making enemies.. :) Mansoor is a bit smoother than me.

I get to do all the diplo and since I have a natural talent making enemies.. :) Mansoor is a bit smoother than me.
    You swedes.... :P
    You tricked Obama yesterday too ! :)
    "Hey man, we are friends 4 life.. luv u"
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Last time Simians and you came head to head you begged me for a CF, i got those loggs also. Your KD slipped button to us by misstake before your KD was ready.
    About 24h to soon, i remember it clearly. Jordy was the one slipping the button to us and it gave us an advantage big enough to rape your KD. You came to me and said you had internal issues and needed to kick Jordy and Ovenmitt out, then you said you gonna tagg KLA and always be in debt to Simians? Do you even remember this or is your world only about you and your own ego. You played this age awfully bad so get down from your high horse.

This only proves yet again what a backstabber you are really
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Anri, stop live in past. Tell me what tag is going to use The Farm alliance. Are you going to tag TF or something other?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Y u raze so bad?

Mansoor you are a snake and everyone knows it.

You conveniently afk'd after your kingdom came OOP despite many efforts to contact you.
    You conveniently farmed pewpew knowing exactly what they were doing.
    You conveniently stayed in max time eowcf from an illegal war, despite taking no hits from anyone.

Anyway bored of arguing about the same stuff all the time, but don't insult us by trying to pretend your **** doesn't stink.
    Hissssssssssss

It was 2 am, I went to sleep an hour before. Many efforts?you call saying hi in pm to me many efforts? That is all Elit did. Most likely to confirm that I went to bed and fell asleep as he knows all SWEA sleep at that time. An hour or same hour AMA fully waves SWEA. SWEA wake up in the morning and are like wtf, we had a deal!!!! As I told Elit, he could have written in pm that he was going to wave just for heads up as agreed. Or just waited 6 hours for me to wake up. But he got greedy and couldn?t wait. I think he knew we were coming out 5-6th and planned the wave all along. No efforts to contact me was made or anyone in my kd. So stop with the lies and the propaganda.

Pewpew hit us, I got logs between me and Petrified where I am asking him with he was doing. It would have been a real war if AMA would have just again waited 2-3 hours for Pews army to come home. Instead they didn?t wait and hit Pew in active war and pew decided to retal you instead of us. Again, not SWEAs fault. We saw an opportunity to take down their suicided banks and win easy war that way so we ofc declared. So yet again stop with the lies and the propaganda.

Another lie, more propaganda. Bishop made a wrong mistake VM us when we were the victim and not involved in any fw. He was harsh and gave us 2 days cf only, so your end of war max CF is bull**** again and just trying to desperately spread lies.

With that said I respect AMA as a great kingdom with one of the best leaders in the game. Lots of bad play this age and end of the day is that with another approach and sticking to deals AMA would have crowned.

To Elit, I only sent them to one king. I do not spread private logs but when deal broken I need to prove it don?t I? Hence why I sent the logs. To Anri I sent them because you sent private logs between us to him which I can?t say I liked. Which later Anri posted in public, which he sadly did with the logs I sent him too which I didn?t expect so if you are hurt for that, then I can understand it.

I hate to say it, but as much Elit pwns Anri @ utopia, as much Anri pwns Elit in forums :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Pewpew hit us, I got logs between me and Petrified where I am asking him with he was doing. It would have been a real war if AMA would have just again waited 2-3 hours for Pews army to come home.
    Are you RETARD? Pew Pew cows suicide on us and left home 0 def. WTF you expected we are going to do? You interfere in our hostile with declare this war. You cant complain AMA hit them. Expected abit more realistic excuse. YOU FARMED 15K ACRES WITH YOUR COW. This is acres supposed to be gained from AMA if you didn't interfere and accept FAKE WAR with Pew Pew.

basically if you had any plans to HONOR OUR DEAL. You shouldn't declare. Leave us to farm them after suicide secure both kds deal and no farming. All last 2 weeks you find time to talk with me every time when its was important for SWEA but you FORGOT to talk with me BEFORE declare this war. So just stick to: i wanted to win. Can understand it but don't gave me high moral face how you planed to keep our deal when you didn't.
    Last edited by Elit; 05-09-2013 at 09:59.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

No b2b crown then, but a far more action packed age ;)

Anri, stop live in past. Tell me what tag is going to use The Farm alliance. Are you going to tag TF or something other?
    Elit, you really have nothing on me. Let me put it down for you.

1) Elit begs me for a CF after slipping button and having internal problems. (we become allies)

2) I ask Elit do you need help, (we notice Havoc) so that we can raze them for AMA meanwhile Elit plays with Sanctuary. Elit says no, he can handle it all by himself. He lose crown over his stupid ego again. His entire **** with double play is flawed and has been flawed for the 200 posts he made about it. We had more then plenty of time to raze Havoc and keep them busy for Elit while he nailed Sanctuary. Elit declined the help and Goodz together with Simians setup a new CF. Goodz can confirm this.

3) This age, sells us out and sells other allies out and talk behind everyones back. This ensures him to lose all his allies and the crown. He lost two crowns. First one because of not taking assistance when he could have got it and it was offered. Second time this age when he allowed SWEA to rape us by going behind our backs.

4) Lets not forget how Flogger and me decided to wave Mercy+Rage so that AMA could safely grow away. None of our wave-targets was any good targets but it more or less had to get done so that we could secure the growth of AMA. Flogger can confirm this as well. Our convo took place and we decided BB had best chances vs Rage and Simians best chances vs Mercy despite non of us really was looking to get into a war coming out winning. But at least we blocked for AMA. I know you gonna say it was no help, because that is what normaly comes from someone like you, but in reality the soldiers pwned the way for you to secure CFs and blocked for you to even grow as far as you did. Id like to see AMA be the ones fighting out of the blocks one age. B2B... yea right. Your allies never did anything for you.
    You got a memory loss of some kind?

Elit, in other words, Simians could have increased your chances of crowning by 99% but you choose a different path.

I stop living in the past when you stop living in the past. Because if you want to talk as if you got anything on me i can easy prove how you have exactly nothing on us. Its fine if you want to be our enemy. I rather be the enemy to you then having you backstab us or talk bad about us after all the help we tried to give you. You are on your own you backstabber/sellout
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Are you RETARD?
    I am sure this helps you a lot vs SWEA.
    Did you not tell me to keep my temper when dealing with SWEA?

Do as your preach and keep your deals and maybe then you can crown
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    2) I ask Elit do you need help, (we notice Havoc) so that we can raze them for AMA meanwhile Elit plays with Sanctuary. Elit says no, he can handle it all by himself. He lose crown over his stupid ego again.
    Yes i refused. Havoc (goodz) was hell lame for double hostile us, but im try to deal 1vs1 my conflicts.

3) This age, sells us out and sells other allies out and talk behind everyones back.
    All Kds in alliance talked behind you all age. We was mad every time when you make stupid decisions and all was mad we let Simians join us. Both pew pew and BB blamed me for invite simians in alliance. I can admit its was big mistake.

4) Lets not forget how Flogger and me decided to wave Mercy+Rage so that AMA could safely grow away.
    Last age AMA was solo, same for BB, maybe for Simians too? Dont know if you had chat with flogger but i never was part from your "set plans". You waved them because you wanted. Around same time when you waved mercy and BB rage, Sanc waved us. We got run/cf last age only because we had "bad setup". All friends told me it and its why Dorje made mistake to CF us till yr 5. He never expected our combo to can keep grow same speed like human core.

Elit, in other words, Simians could have increased your chances of crowning by 99% but you choose a different path.
    Only way for it is Simians farm to us before farm to rest. :)

I stop living in the past when you stop living in the past.
    You deal broke us and joined in GB vs us. This is present.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information