Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Land crown winning 101

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Anri, do you missed logs with Petrified? You told me: give notice to swea and train up. We wont war SWEA. After it you decide to war them and didn't told me (logs its big secret they will war). So you keep me in dark till last moment. But its all was part from "big boss Anri". Its dont matter its first time for all age when he had window for pump you decide for us to stop pump and train up.
    You had them setup to be waved right OOW and you had won the crown easy. You screwed that up. Not me.

Is it that hard to understand we dont give them 2 or even 3 free waves to buy AMA 4-5 extra days of pumping. We did not know swea was so stupid to wave into fort stance which allowed us to beat them up in war. Why would we let SWEA have free acres so that AMA can just move in and take them?
    I offered them to you straight OOW and you accepted our offer.

Something is seriously wrong up in that head of yours. But it was your crown to lose and i told you so when you screwed up and sold us out.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Last age when u got raped by hoh we were leading charts with sanc and owned them, this age we beat havoc while having x4 less sci.

U beat noone last 2 ages. Only farmed out ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Last age when u got raped by hoh we were leading charts with sanc and owned them, this age we beat havoc while having x4 less sci.

U beat noone last 2 ages. Only farmed out ;)
    Ouch! That must have hurt!

Anri: "The truth hurts, but the truth will set you free!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You interfere in our hostile with declare this war. You cant complain AMA hit them. Expected abit more realistic excuse. YOU FARMED 15K ACRES WITH YOUR COW. This is acres supposed to be gained from AMA if you didn't interfere and accept FAKE WAR with Pew Pew.

Leave us to farm them after suicide secure both kds deal and no farming.
    These 2 statements are LOL worthy. How many hostiles did you interfere with and take acres that rightfully belonged to other kingdoms. Take your double standards somewhere else please. 2 ages you tried to crown, 2 ages you did not. I do feel sorry for your kingdom, for having a leader like you with your ego, which cost you the crown this age.

Better luck next time buddy. BTW, I won't be around next age, but I'm glad I crowned last age stealing it from Rage. And this age remember...your actions have consequences. Remember, you and I talked, you could have been nice and been our supposed "friends" when I offered alternate deals. You refused, and your threats ended up starting the ball rolling, which led to you losing the crown for AMA.

AMA: Forever the bridesmaids, never the brides.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Veteran
    Am I the only one loving all of this? Imagine the top looking over their shoulders all age like the rest of us. Is this the end of 40% draft rates? If so good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Am I the only one loving all of this? Imagine the top looking over their shoulders all age like the rest of us. Is this the end of 40% draft rates? If so good riddance.

I know its a sweet Dream dude but sorry, its not. As much as these guys like to trash talk and backstabb each other u forget that they want one thing even more: to Crown.

Thus, they will cf and do their thing next age again, no matter how big the hate is... Well except for Douchebags. Noone in their right mind will CF them. AMA I wouldnt CF but they are good enough to still get CFs despite their dealbreaks. They will prolly send Drug coded in sugar to do the diplo and keep Elit in the Cage for an age to regain some rep. Then its back to business as usual :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    They will prolly send Drug coded in sugar to do the diplo and keep Elit in the Cage for an age to regain some rep. Then its back to business as usual :)
    Send Drug for make Diplo was clear troll, he is not user friendly :)
    I don't have any problem with my reputation. Haters going to hate but its wont change much.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    I don't know how Elit/Anri/etc manage to put themselves through posting the same stuff over and over in like 7 different threads. I keep having to skip to the end cause its all just a rehash. You guys should get an achievement for dedication to PR and forum arguments ...

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I don't know how Elit/Anri/etc manage to put themselves through posting the same stuff over and over in like 7 different threads. I keep having to skip to the end cause its all just a rehash. You guys should get an achievement for dedication to PR and forum arguments ...

When you lack quality you go with quantity. They need to study ASF who comes here every second month and makes a snappy post. Then be done with it.

Silence used to be golden ...

Thread Information