Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Was AMA a good ally to Simians?

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    You dont think you are over reacting just a smidge?
    No, it ruined our age. We got farmed by SWEA cause we trusted Elit and we even dropped so hard that Strippers could easy wave us.
    If Elit had done what he told us he would have crowned and Simians more then likely end #2 and be there to protect his ass.

So yes, we do feel the need to show everyone how Elit works. Esp after everything else that happend around this with pewpew and other KDs.

Elit is the last man on this server that deserves a crown
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    For begin will say again: ban for Munk making all age flame to topic. You are turned to really lossy hater....

1. There is noting wrong in logs if you read them careful Anri. You can see im try to make Mansoor for cf you but he refuse and you can see i never wanted from him to farm simians and after it farm him. We really had set wave for wave SWEa OOW but plan was changed after Pew Pew left alliance and start attempt to organize GB on us. Make CF with SWEA and geet something was best interest for my kd. You promise wont war swea but declare them, because you told its best interest for your kd. Dont blame me for doing same.
    2. You are very simple minded person Anri. Why you think Mansoor share this logs? Its for make you hate us and let him go. After he farmed you for 90k acres and i was only ally talk him and try make him CF simians you going against us: Its easy to get manipulated and he used it. Because Mansoor mage biggest possible mistake in his life to trust you and share logs, i will make exception and share logs with him too. Go read it careful: http://pastebin.com/Ug1g87wk

3. Why you think Mansoor sell Pew Pew and told me they prepare GB on us. Do you think its because he love me or he hate them? Not, if he keep it secret we will wave SWEA, Pew Pew will wave us oow and SWEA will loss acres and Pew Pew will gain. Tell us this result us wave Pew Pew and they farm out to SWEA. Zero risk for SWEA and make KD hate them most farm out. So far good move from Mansoor there :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    It is interesting how people see only Elit "selling out" Simians, but they skip the moments :

- Mansoor said Simians are not to be trusted and that they plan to backstab us
    - Even then Elit says he is against farm out and such bs.
    - Elit ended first convo with the intent to talk to Anri and make it a fair situation for all
    - By this time we were already threatened with GB by Pewpew and Strippers.
    - Simians had Pewpew and BB as allies too

So in a situation when AMA was threatened by a possible gb by Pewpew, Strippers (and maybe Simians, according to Mansoor, which I highly doubt), we were supposed to wave SWEA and make it 3-4 on 1?

I personally didn't like the fact we let SWEA grow that much all age. They farmed oow, they ****ed up Simians and they farmed Pewpew at the end. In all three conflicts they farmed 200k acres. Which is total bs for me. I didn't like the fact we let Simians deal with them too. But I also don't like how Simians always went against our advices, how pewpew went behind our backs and especially how we are the focus of all trash talk, when none of the other kds is innocent.
    Pewpew and strippers was in EoWcf and still had 35-40% draft. Never an issue for AMA.

We had pewpew and BB as allies, correct. Both BB and Simians would not let AMA get played by Strippers/Pewpew. That was never a concern.
    With proper intel and not being so paranoid Elit should have known this. The way to win the age was to rape SWEA when the chance was there.

Simians had won by it, AMA would have won by it. Infact age would been finished with pewpew/simians/BB/AMA on t4 just like we planned from the very start of this age to take out absalom. From there it was free to ask any of the allies for wars.

We feel we lost this age over trusting Elit and its our right to feel so cause its obvious he sold us out. Taking into consideration other factors as well it was very obvious that he did this to us.

If he had either done what he told us or just told us you have to fight swea on your own everything would been fine.
    I dont see the reason for backstabbing us over 1 free bank hit or trying to have SWEA grow even more.
    We had let them grow all age long all ready.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Edit: double post
    sry
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

If he had either done what he told us or just told us you have to fight swea on your own everything would been fine.
    And if you had done as you promised and not warred SWEA you would have avoided been totally farmed out and seen SWEA getting farmed by AMA instead. What would been better, eating 3 waves and letting your allies get some acres or losing all your acres to a none friendly kd?

I honestly dont see why AMA is getting so much **** by Simians since if Simians had done as they promised the outcome would have been totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    For begin will say again: ban for Munk making all age flame to topic. You are turned to really lossy hater....

1. There is noting wrong in logs if you read them careful Anri. You can see im try to make Mansoor for cf you but he refuse and you can see i never wanted from him to farm simians and after it farm him. We really had set wave for wave SWEa OOW but plan was changed after Pew Pew left alliance and start attempt to organize GB on us. Make CF with SWEA and geet something was best interest for my kd. You promise wont war swea but declare them, because you told its best interest for your kd. Dont blame me for doing same.
    2. You are very simple minded person Anri. Why you think Mansoor share this logs? Its for make you hate us and let him go. After he farmed you for 90k acres and i was only ally talk him and try make him CF simians you going against us: Its easy to get manipulated and he used it. Because Mansoor mage biggest possible mistake in his life to trust you and share logs, i will make exception and share logs with him too. Go read it careful: http://pastebin.com/Ug1g87wk

3. Why you think Mansoor sell Pew Pew and told me they prepare GB on us. Do you think its because he love me or he hate them? Not, if he keep it secret we will wave SWEA, Pew Pew will wave us oow and SWEA will loss acres and Pew Pew will gain. Tell us this result us wave Pew Pew and they farm out to SWEA. Zero risk for SWEA and make KD hate them most farm out. So far good move from Mansoor there :P
    That logg is useless because by that time we had all ready given swea 50-60k free acres and explored our pool and got heavy raped.
    We just decided we have to at least fight back cause swea is not going to leave us alone after all ready giving them 7-8 free waves worth of time without AMA taking over.

Why mansoor repeats that we threaten him was only to have a reason to dodge AMA and you buy it.
    If you had waved them, our threats of raping SWEA had worked just fine and troubleless.

But you had to sell us out and thus lose the age...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    Anri its dont matter draft on Pew Pew. They was in post war and Mansoor know very well he cant win in 1vs1 vs us. If you think he wont "teamp up" with them and retal war us for 2-3 days this Pew Pew train up in his post war you are wrong. They left it on 40% draft to make sure show us dont plan any ****s and avoid us wave them. But this was done after we made CF with swea.

You cant blame us for your age fault. Simians was in perfect position for finish top 5 age if you didn't broke your relations with SWEA with bad talk. From there started all. Asking us to rape swea so you can beat them after it in "fair" 1vs1 war is mean. Build your KD strong and learn to talk proper with ppl if you want to get success age.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And if you had done as you promised and not warred SWEA you would have avoided been totally farmed out and seen SWEA getting farmed by AMA instead. What would been better, eating 3 waves and letting your allies get some acres or losing all your acres to a none friendly kd?

I honestly dont see why AMA is getting so much **** by Simians since if Simians had done as they promised the outcome would have been totally different.
    We took acres in war and made 50 learns on top of that. SWEA was open to be raped straight OOW with a hurt core and less science then when they came to fight us round 1. In every aspect you lost round 1 and round 2 was AMAs. We gave you to AMA to make them crown and they said they would wave you.

In every way SWEA got outplayed...

Elit just sold us out and it end up hurting all...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    - Elit ended first convo with the intent to talk to Anri and make it a fair situation for all.
    If you think Simians eating 3 waves and allowing SWEA to war AMA afterwards is fair...

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Anri its dont matter draft on Pew Pew. They was in post war and Mansoor know very well he cant win in 1vs1 vs us. If you think he wont "teamp up" with them and retal war us for 2-3 days this Pew Pew train up in his post war you are wrong. They left it on 40% draft to make sure show us dont plan any ****s and avoid us wave them. But this was done after we made CF with swea.

You cant blame us for your age fault. Simians was in perfect position for finish top 5 age if you didn't broke your relations with SWEA with bad talk. From there started all. Asking us to rape swea so you can beat them after it in "fair" 1vs1 war is mean. Build your KD strong and learn to talk proper with ppl if you want to get success age.
    Simians didn't want t5. We wanted 1. Thanks for considering us for a t5 fnish...

Just admit Elit, you created the aabs alliance so you could crown and you was strining BB/Simians?pew along to block for you for the crown. I told Anri this before age started. All of aabs wants the crown, it will not work out.
    Last edited by American Badass; 04-09-2013 at 10:50.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    That logg is useless because by that time we had all ready given swea 50-60k free acres and explored our pool and got heavy raped.
    We just decided we have to at least fight back cause swea is not going to leave us alone after all ready giving them 7-8 free waves worth of time without AMA taking over.
    I have much more logs with Mansoor but wont share. What im try to explain you: AMA was only ally kd try to talk with SWEA and help Simians and after this now you put all blame on us and its hell dumb.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    [23:34] <AmericanBadass> How are you doin with breaking up Anri's marrage?
    [23:34] <Calle> going good , he sent me naked pic's last nite
    [23:35] <Calle> my arm hurts so much from touching myself all nite now
    [23:35] <Calle> She will never know what hits her once me and Anri finaly get together for our never ending love festival , you know your welcome to join us to bro.
    [23:36] <AmericanBadass> Really? , you sure Anri would'nt have a problem with me joining?
    [23:36] <Calle> Yeah for sure , hit hot for your ass just as i am.
    [23:37] <AmericanBadass> Man , that makes me hard yar
    [23:37] <AmericanBadass> Just thinking about it , i can't wait until i come to Sweden to see you 2
    [23:38] <Calle> Same bro!
    [23:39] <AmericanBadass> I'm waering my red silk blouse and a mini skirt , Cam bro?
    [23:42] <Calle> mmm , nice hawt bro
    [23:42] <AmericanBadass> I like you up my ass , like right now!
    [23:43] <Calle> im so hard now oh yeah go on bro
    [23:43] <AmericanBadass> Oh man thats a nice load.

A very reliable person in simians council gave me those logs , it's from there leadership channel and he said there is way more of it!

We gave you to AMA to make them crown and they said they would wave you.
    Could you explain why its okey for you to lie but when somebody else lies its horrible and bad? (We all know that you promised not to war us, you also promised that you would wave into Debaucherys eowcf etc)

Forum Fanatic
    I sent you that in private!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I sent you that in private!
    Good that you took it as a joke , point is logs can be made up in 5 sec - no need to share logs really...

I like to post
    There is fun logs with Pet where Simians are loyal ally to AMA and keep his promise: we wont declare war.

[17:02] <Petrified> gg simians just offered to war swea
    [17:02] <Petrified> I predict 230k acre swea afterward
    [18:26] <Petrified> simians declaring on swea shortly
    [18:26] <Petrified> better notice XX (Stripers) asap
    [18:33] <Elit> ?
    [18:33] <Elit> they will war
    [18:34] <Elit> [18:27] <Mansoor> now they hit our bank, at least now it is real hostile =p
    [18:34] <Elit> [18:34] <Elit> lol
    [18:35] <Petrified> yes
    [18:35] <Petrified> anri told us they will declare
    [18:35] <Petrified> soon
    [18:35] <Petrified> it's big secret apparently
    [18:36] <Petrified> but he thinks he can gain acres
    [18:36] <Petrified> cause he is anri
    [18:37] <Elit> bleh
    [18:37] <Elit> maybe we should wave simians not swea
    [18:37] <Elit> if they declare war
    [18:38] <Petrified> lol
    [18:39] <Petrified> this is 99%
    [18:39] <Petrified> simians will declare swea
    [18:39] <Petrified> soon
    [18:39] <Petrified> i have logs from anri
    [18:39] <Elit> its why im wonder if wave simians is not more reasonable from wave swea
    [18:39] <Petrified> would be much better if they waved XX (stripers) into war like they wanted
    [18:39] <Elit> because anri told me he wont war them
    [18:39] <Elit> and now he arrange secret war
    [18:40] <Elit> or wave swea
    [18:40] <Elit> but swea did noting wrong
    [18:40] <Elit> if we don't cont wave XX oow
    [18:40] <Elit> so simians totally fuked me
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information