View Poll Results: Is AMA the cleanest KD this age?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 23.33%
  • No

46 76.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMA is the cleanest kd this age?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    MA: 1) Waved into Pew's hostile with Debauchery 2) Waved into Pew's war with Debauchery 3) Dealbroke Pew
    1. not true we didn't wave them in hostile at all.
    2. They cheated us with fake war and there is no reason to stay away and no wave
    3. Pew Pew got offer for set date and war us after left alliance and start talk will gb us. They refuse offer and promise to keep EOA cf. After it they again start prepare GB on us. Manssor already admitted what offer made to him pew pew. They offered to BB to farm out and same time hit us oow. I had enough evidences about what is doing pew pew. When some one organize GB on you its clear his CF mean noting. So there is no deal break at all. CF was all time one side from us, second side never planed to keep it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

@ elit - just don't give a **** about what people say on here?

haters gonna hate
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I like to post
    Im not bothered from it at all . How i told AMA is most clean kd in top this age. Problem is when you are surround from lame kds you cant avoid all ****s. Pew Pew "helped" his friends from Stripers for get 2 free WWs. Simians ~~24h ago farmed out on propose to Stripers. We all know about fake farm war from pew pew and swea. Pew Pew "help" havoc to landrop for 9k when they had cf deal. Simians used havoc problems for wave and farm 30k from them. AMA didn't get 1 acres from Havoc land droping!

AMA had 3 wars.
    1 Early age vs some new kd in top.
    2 vs havoc and won in clean 1vs1 war
    3. vs Disturbed. When we waved them they told will GB us for wave and asked other kds for GB us. WTF is this? You wave kd and he think its lame and want to gb you?

Main problem this age is many from old land based kds gone and there is invasion from new kds. They dont know how to play proper for land and for this make dirty moves only.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Godly correct me if I am wrong but SWEA did hit into Pewpew vs Strippers war? Or you don't count that? :) Also Pewpew hitting into SWEA was dealbreak as they had EoA NAP. Not to mention Pewpew hitting Jerks into our hostile with them.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Another flame thread? And of course from a guy that "loves" us. Really after all the bs that all other top kds did, and you still find us as the only dirty kd. Please save your troll threads. We all know how last age takeshi defended Havoc's actions, we all know that this age everybody, including Absalom said it was wrong. So again this guy tries to act like a neutral party? :D At least Godly offered a fair solution of the situation at the top, and when things went uglier for us he stopped posting.
    Really I'm not really bothered by the **** you guys defended this age or last age? You were equally as "clean" as havoc and this age has proven so. Who said you're the only dirty kd at the top, you're the cleanest KD at the top!

I hardly create threads but the LOL factor of Elit irc comments are hugely quote worthy. To call himself the cleanest kd is worthy of a thread, to say he will only try to win "clean & fair" is worthy of praise!

I'm just pandering to Elit's ego really with this poll, since he believes himself to the the "cleanest" and fairest kd out of the entire kd's in utopia.

I see the definitions of clean are now dealbreaking, hitting into hostiles and hitting into wars. Troll? I'm merely quoting the legendary "mr.clean", all I'm doing is giving mr.clean the airtime he needs to show his cleanliness!
    Last edited by tak3shi; 05-09-2013 at 00:34.

There is no possible way to prove if a kingdom is clean or not. Even the worst ghetto on the server could have a multi in it if he has two IP's.
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Fiend
    Ama is the dirtiest KD this age. they deserve this 3vs1 GB. i hope other small kd's out there will join the GB. dont let the most dirtiest kd get the crown this age.

Post Fiend
    Elit's Shame Level: whats shame?

debauchery didnt even make godly's list of kingdoms that made dirty moves...they must not be trying hard enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by Liar View Post
    HAHAHA so you say
    Explain to me how you would 100% know that you don't have a player in your kingdom that cheats. Do you have cameras set up in all of their bedrooms watching their every utopian move? Oh you don't? So you simply go by their word saying they don't cheat? Check and mate. Thanks for playing, noob.

Yeah what of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Liar View Post
    I'm really not a believer but on this I have to say, jesus

HAHAHA
    Translation: "I know you're right and I'm not the brightest, but I will say HAHAHA anyways because I'm weird."

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    2. They cheated us with fake war and there is no reason to stay away and no wave
    That may be true. But you DID still hit into war. You had other options such as: Report said fake war. Wait for war exit and fight 1v1. You chose instead to play dirty and wave into war.
    3. Pew Pew got offer for set date and war us after left alliance and start talk will gb us. They refuse offer and promise to keep EOA cf. After it they again start prepare GB on us. Manssor already admitted what offer made to him pew pew. They offered to BB to farm out and same time hit us oow. I had enough evidences about what is doing pew pew. When some one organize GB on you its clear his CF mean noting. So there is no deal break at all. CF was all time one side from us, second side never planed to keep it.
    This had been explained before. Face it, you broke the deal. You have explained your reason behind it and I generally think people understand your motives. That doesn't change the fact that you broke the deal.
    How i told AMA is most clean kd in top this age.
    Please explain how AmA is cleaner than BB, or say... Jerks? Please don't be so conceited.
    Main problem this age is many from old land based kds gone and there is invasion from new kds. They dont know how to play proper for land and for this make dirty moves only.
    Oh right.. THAT's the problem... LOL!

While I don't dislike you, Elit, or your kingdom, I think it's might hysterical that you lift your nose at those around you.

And LOL @ GB on AmA. You'd think ppl would be GBing SWEA but I guess this is what happens when you've run yourself out of friends.

Thread Information