Thread: Come (to) Home :)

Regular

Come (to) Home :)

Home is a mergekd for next age. We are a small group of actives and a couple of crazy peps... Our plan is to run without a strict setup at least for the coming age, have some fun and some (a lot of) ghetto wars. Ofc though, we run organised strats, we expect that you show on wave time, set alarms if needed and all that. Atm we are only 13 players, but what you don't get in quantity you get in quality... Ppl here get a free pick of role, but there is an assigment attached to that role and if you don't live up to expectation my boot swings swift... I wanna ensure that YOU have team mates who play competative and active.

- IRC mandatory ofc. (we drink at #home.pub)
    - If for whatever reason you do not make a wave say so in good time. If very important wave one miss=3 days sitting
    - Be there before armies return if you are hitter, top my activity if you are not :)
    - manage prov well, and make targets
    - Stay on targets and cooperate well with team mates in war...
    - Destroy the enemy and have fun; there is nothing like a gloating, pro and enthusiastic player :)

To come home, first go to the pub and have a chat with a leader :)

Hill, Chals, Raven, Rock, Ark or JanK

If you are newbee, it's ok. We run a very active leadership that can guide you. Just be active and enthusiastic and there'll be plenty of good ppls around to learn from.
    Last edited by Hill; 04-09-2013 at 05:38.

Gona be awesome :-) Epic all over yay. come to look it up, never hurt to look :-)

Thread Information