Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange Age 59 Kingdom Ideas

Forum Fanatic
    Lol at freaks current war. Boozers has 10 provinces <100 NWPA ready for the taking. That set up is actually good and i do not know how/why people would war it.

Post Fiend
    Freaks set up is ridiculously strong with their level of coordination. If you don't get the Faeries down towards start of war then they will strangle your economy and rape your offence. FS look like they are aiding up the undeads and raising their NW with their superior income. Boozers will have little offence left and bugger all income. FS also wave the same 2 times every single day so perhaps boozers can coordinate their attacks enough to hit them as soon as an undead comes home.

I guess that is one reason why potential changes are targeting T/M Unbreakable.

Needs to get out more
    The UB side of the problem is easily seen. I admire the forethought to capably pump the attacker core and adapt because of the deep spell book. Faery are also capable of high quality single taps again going back to the spell book. - I have a Virtual Kingdom strat that addresses Utopia from a zero-core standpoint. The uses are familiarity with various persona/race combinations, a view of how that build would compare with a given situation(war, hostile/fort, explore/random) and a gauge for comparison to other strats that more easily exposes strength and weakness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    FS is rehashing same old warstrat (rather then setup) for a long time because its the most effective way to win wars, faes just fit best into the nitche required lately so they have strong presence last few ages.

15 Undead/Warriors
    5 Undead/Rogues
    5 Undead/Mystics

I hate plague.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Thread Information