Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 58 Deal Break 7?

Forum Fanatic

Age 58 Deal Break 7?

SWEA!

March 3 of YR13 Jordgubbe (SWEA) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 16 We are hooked and we (AMA) and captured 1,212 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 15 We are waving (AMA) and captured 1,301 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 17 Cant stop chaining (AMA) and captured 2,641 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 22 To warn me (AMA) and captured 2,062 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 16 We are hooked and we (AMA) and captured 490 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 16 We are hooked and we (AMA) and captured 543 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Skjuta mygg med kanoner (SWEA) invaded 18 Oh baby we wanna war (AMA) and captured 933 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Ta tjuren vid hornen (SWEA) invaded 24 Got makes us (AMA) and captured 2,477 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 16 We are hooked and we (AMA) and captured 199 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 21 My homeboys tried (AMA) and captured 2,204 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 15 We are waving (AMA) and captured 312 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 25 SO horny (AMA) and captured 2,405 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Tala med kluven tunga (SWEA) invaded 11 Your army (AMA) and captured 2,415 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Kola Vippen (SWEA) invaded 12 Cause you notice (AMA) and captured 1,550 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Intresseklubben antecknar (SWEA) invaded 25 SO horny (AMA) and captured 618 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Jordgubbe (SWEA) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    March 3 of YR13 Ta den i 2an (SWEA) invaded 11 Your army (AMA) and captured 2,761 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 I sitt anletes svett (SWEA) invaded 07 Itty bitty def and (AMA) and captured 1,759 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Ana ugglor i mossen (SWEA) invaded 09 You get sprung (AMA) and captured 882 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 Svagaste laenken i kedjan (SWEA) invaded 18 Oh baby we wanna war (AMA) and captured 482 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR13 An unknown province from Jordgubbe (SWEA) invaded 07 Itty bitty def and (AMA) and captured 975 acres of land.

Veteran
    I want to hear the all mighty gb/moralistic guys now, godly and goodz too. Bring your reasoning on us guys. Tell us how AMA is the dirtiest kd there is :D.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

This is interesting :)

24 trads 34k acres

Well deserved. I support this action against KDs that break deals (and claim they did nothing wrong) and also hit into wars. I can't wait to see AMA members crying, I love hypocrites!

Veteran
    We are hypocrites? SWEA were the first kd to hit into war this age. Strippers were the first kd to dealbreak. We got dealbroke by 4 different kds that blamed us for doing the same thing they do? And you call us hypocrites? :D Omfg All these moral bs ended with farm wars, 4 deals broken and silly people still qqing at us cause they simply know they would never be able to beat us 1on1. Looking forward to next age to increase the number of our fans ;)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Who cares? This is how the game used to be. Why cry about it now?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Veteran
    I take it as a compliment that it took 4 kds to beat AMA. Grats SWEA, but now we know Mansoor is definitely not to be trusted either.

Thumbs up

S w e a
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Without a solid alliance policing the top, there are no more rules apparently.
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Addict
    I heard AMA was arranging GB on SWEA with pewpew so SWEA did preemptive strike.

Post Fiend
    mansoor has been reading GWB and Rumsfeldts books.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I heard AMA was arranging GB on SWEA with pewpew so SWEA did preemptive strike.
    I heard this as well. Good move by SWEA.

HAHAHAAhahahhaahah pew and AMA together vs SWEA ?!!?!? What have u guys been smoking :D SWEA is once again on a roll ... keep it going guys. More of u come for ama :D I start to respect Elit's kingdom more and more. So funny. Dirty as hell but funny!

supposidly ama had been trying to arrange a gangbang and SWEA was in position where htey could take acres. Why not?

Anywho I don't think SWEA is particularly clean etc. I wouldn't trust SWEA or AMA ;)
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information