Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrat SWEA

Congrat SWEA

udda =D

I honestly don't see how you can lose the lead with a day left ... so congrat with the win =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Odd!

Cool

Gratz SWEA!

Well done!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Alot of time still left ;)

Forum Fanatic
    The better kd won

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    The better kd won
    You gotta be kidding, else you're just bad and you should feel bad.
    Proudly played in: DreamWorks, Elitist Jerks
    Now playing in: Polar Bears/Mothers Advice

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by viNdict View Post
    You gotta be kidding, else you're just bad and you should feel bad.

Are we seriously stooping to offering congratulations to crowns that were given away by farming?

/me sighs
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Farming and THEN a 4v1 GB (because the 3v1 GB was proving to be the most inefficient GB in utopia history)

Post Fiend
    Congratulations SWEA on an age well played.
    Allah speaks through me.

Post Fiend
    Also congratulations to the mods for bringing nothing to the table but green text on a regular basis.
    Allah speaks through me.

Needs to get out more
    Congratulations SWEA!, but it doesn't count till you fly the evil nutcracker banner. You must implement pageantry before the age ends. I speak for all Swedish people, even though I'm an American mutt. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs down

Everyone/Anyone is delusional if they think the "better" kingdom won.

AMA if left on a level playing field to start a war is certainly one of the top 5 remaining in the game. I think you would have AMA/Pewpew/Havoc/Rage/Pulse as the 5 kingdoms who are most competitive. AMA/Rage/Pulse seem better at getting themselves in dominant position prior to conflict.

My biggest peeve with AMA is how they act inbetween conflicts, elits diplo is blunt and he sees himself with an extraordinary bias. He does dirty things and then cries when you do similar but he clearly knows how to play the game well.

He is a victim of his own ego for 2 ages in a row but his kingdom is still one of the best on the server. Mansoor just happened to be the biggest kingdom around when elit was lame to his allies. His allies then acted even lamer in farming out hard to give SWEA the win. Kuudos to mansoor for he won an age with probably the weakest kingdom in the top 5.

He was being outplayed by rage early age and tricked them into what likely goes down as the dumbest move in the age, this allowed him to beat a kingdom whom he started in much better shape then, but the fact that for a time that war was close makes me think SWEA is not that great. (also keep in mind Rage were then repeatedly nap broke which prevented them having any chance at a comeback later in age)

I would say kuudos for an entertaining age and im grumpy i didn't get to play it. Rage seemed clean, Havoc seemed clean (although i dont support land dropping but at least it sounded they tried to give acres to all competitors evenly although supposedly ama didn't allow it). Simians actually seemed fairly clean too despite having some deletions early. I doubt that was multiing in that war since those provinces that were deleted were totally inactive, more likely it was some kind of effort to get new people on the provinces.

Simians did farm out although i think that was more their poor play/ally not playing as they expected and the meter system then them being lame

Pewpew intentionally farmed out to shape charts / gang banged ama for whatever reason. Clearly some shady play although it was in response to shady play from AMA. I don't think the ends really justified the means. Nothing to brad about this age for pew.

AMA hitting into hostiles/war/threatening gang band on havoc. Diplo seemed shady throughout. Just the fact that the 5 kingdom alliance they started in basically all dislike them leads me to believe they did in some aspects behave poorly, especially since i recall doing diplo with them and being like wtf? at every turn.

Beastblood - using past trust to delete a province. Clearly this is shady and i have heard enough to think they know they did it. Bonus points to flogger for then not being lame about it. Although I am unsure if he booted the player who did it. Beastblood was certainly one of the cleaner kingdoms in the age.

SWEA - They did all kinds of lame stuff. I find it impossible to believe that some of their "luck" wasn't manufactured. The farmouts etc. I also believe they hit into war or hostile or something?

Anyway my list of kingdoms who played an acceptable age from a morale standpoint and were relevent to to the crown in no particular order:
    Rage
    Beastblood
    Simians
    Havoc
    Jerks (not sure they should count but they are kind of involved now so why not)

Kingdoms who seemed lame and were involved in the crown:
    pewpew
    swea
    ama
    strippers

Based on my intense metric for who is most deserving of a crown this age I would pick beastblood. But deserving something and earning it are totally different things. If they had not deleted the havoc province they likely win that war rather then re-cfing. They are then in much better shape to crown. Since the deletion appears to be a single playing acting on his own (based on how their kd responded by not taking advantage of the situation) so i don't fault them too hard for it. I do think with absalom gone flogger will have to change how he diplos unfortunately. Staying out of conflicts and races to farm when your competitors are multi waving kingdoms and stuff just won't work.

The age was entertaining. SWEA wins so congratulations to them. Better luck to the rest. Kuudos to the 5 mentioned kingdoms who seemed to have a cleanish age. Shame on you to the 4 who were lame on multiple occasions.
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    I just found today Dark Azn is not azn.
    Its total Odd!

Goodz, i don't agree with your post but don't want to bother with argue too. Just we didn't hit in hostile all age and we didn't threaten Havoc with GB. Its not accurate.
    When havoc land-drop we didn't got any free acres, Simians farmed 30k Pew Pew 9k.

About hits in war. Last age had much discussion about farming out on propose and how to react. This age Stripers made attempt for same just for avoid to give any free hits for eoa cf. Im not supporter on this lame play and when people cheat me sure im going to react. Wave them (when we don't break any deal) was most proper move for show farming wont work. This was second Fake war in raw for Pew Pew with Stripers and they become crazy about wave and left alliance and promised to hit us OOW in return for it. With this you can tell our trust and CF gone. We had planed to wave SWEA and secure our n1 but mansoor make it cleat he will team up with Pew Pew and Stripers vs us if we wave them. This kind killed all chances for proper play for us. We cfed SWEA and hold till Pew Pew leave his war and offered them to set date and prepare both kds for war. Pew Pew refuse and told they will keep his CF. I decide to gave it another try, but later they offered to BB to farm out so we wont win. This was rejected from BB. Around yr12 when we was supposed to wave/war swea again pew pew made new attempt to set GB on us and SWEA was ready to join if we wave them. This complete killed all our chances for normal play. We had choice to wave SWEA and end GBed + farmed or go after Pew Pew.

AMA was playing all age fair and honorable but when other kds around start cheat you its affect all. I don't like how age is turned but its was not my call.
    Last edited by Elit; 09-09-2013 at 18:32.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

game must be pretty bad that SWEA crowned, thats like giving the crown to 7th Horde. I think it's time to pull the plug on the game before simians wins

Thread Information