Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrat SWEA

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Personally I think the problem lies in that you gained your crown as a direct result of somebody else cheating, my personal opinion is that said cheaters should have been deleted and any gains in any direction in that war should have been nullified. Thats the only proper way to deal with cheaters, as long as you let them achieve their goals they win, don't let the cheaters win :(
    I think it's sad to see that enforcement of the rules has become so lax. 48 hours of suspension and not even that worked like it was supposed to, what sort of lame punishment is that? :(
    You are entitled to your own personal opinion but game wise the farmin out wasnt cheating so please refrain from calling it cheating.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    regarding this presumed BB hacking, no one knows for sure who did it. Both sides realize that it could have been them, and both sides had a motive, ours being to hurt a damaging province and theirs being that it seemed as a lost age given AMA's size at the time and a few of them thinking they might lose the fight. If someone in either kingdom did it they wouldn't even tell their kingdommates, so it ended with the majority of our side thinking they did it and vice versa. There's also a very real possibility someone in neither kingdom did it, and did it just to cause trouble.

The person accused in our kingdom has played the game for like fifteen years without incident, and it does not make sense whatsoever that that person would be stupid enough to do something like that which would be so easily caught, which alone is enough to question whether we were actually involved. Either way, our lack of capitalizing on it and our lack of aiming for the top in the months afterwards should show that we weren't trying to take advantage of it.
    gg munk!

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntaan View Post
    gg munk!
    gg protector!
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Its funny mansoor still thinks he beat "Rage" when ASF quit last age and i retired from leadership last age. Keep thinking you achieved something p, i still remember you crying over us not cfing you last age haha. War cry has a crown too dude remember, people dont respect them for it and yours is right up there. At least they won their by just cfing the whole server and avoiding awar whereas you were deliberately donated acres by your allies to spite elit.
    He did beat rage and afterwards someone predicted that you would be quiet fort a few months then come back the forums explaining how it never happened :)
    Last edited by Nitram; 10-09-2013 at 08:02. Reason: spelling error

Forum Addict
    Funny ypu were doing diplo with me proteus and when.we wrote in.forum.rage against swea none complained just that you lost and then all of a sudden you didnt play, rage was no more and so on. When drixxx contacyed me he said he was king in rage this age...guess your own people didnt know that they played in rage anymore. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are entitled to your own personal opinion but game wise the farmin out wasnt cheating so please refrain from calling it cheating.
    Agreed, farming out isn't cheating, however the manner in which they did was.
    That pewpew cheated is beyond contestation since they got punished, and hence you got your acres from an act of cheating(not yours obviously).
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-09-2013 at 13:01.

It absolutely was a violation of the rules, thus the use of the word cheating. SWEA benefit directly from PewPew breaking the rules. The crown was won via cheating, plain and simple.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by AnacreonOriginal View Post
    The funny part is that the pump actually almost made us (SWEA) lose the crown.

What most people posting here forget is that we (SWEA) have been #1 more weeks this age then any other KD (*disclaimer* I have not done the math 100%). There is a lot of besserwisser posting about what KD deserve the crown more then others, well we (SWEA) have had the #1 spot most of the age. Our pump made it possible for other KDs to catch up, who knows maybe we overdid the pump but at the end it served us well.

*On a personal level I think its a fantastic thing to be able to come back to the game after +40 ages and get my second crown, why did I miss so many ages? Im already looking forward to the next one.*
    Anacreon, dont look to receive another crown with Swea, especially considering Mansoor's reponse below:

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    SWEA won, why would we even want to win again? Now we have proven that we can win and will play for fun. One hit wonders are those who get remembered, just like war cry! You AMA people can cry, try to crown instead of whining =D
    :P

Forum Addict
    If anyone want to win.crown they can quit swea. Whoring was boring 90% of the age.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    It absolutely was a violation of the rules, thus the use of the word cheating. SWEA benefit directly from PewPew breaking the rules. The crown was won via cheating, plain and simple.
    So why didnt AMA get punished for farming Disturbed then? Why didnt HoH get punished for farming Simians + any other farming situation in recent ages.

Veteran
    Neither of these two wars had one kd use war protection to suicide and hit another kd oow. That has been said like million times, and you asking that question speaks bad for your intelligence :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Funny ypu were doing diplo with me proteus and when.we wrote in.forum.rage against swea none complained just that you lost and then all of a sudden you didnt play, rage was no more and so on. When drixxx contacyed me he said he was king in rage this age...guess your own people didnt know that they played in rage anymore. Hahahaha
    So how is it that I am leading when drixx is king? I retired end of age and have kd leadership to coss/hesus/drixx. Anyone can confirm this and there are many logs and forum posts available that were BEFORE that war even began. Use the search function.

I understand how bad you want to beat me but you haven't dude. If I was leading this age you would have been farmed the same way you get farmed every age, I have beat people who are much better than you are with many more crowns.

As for diplo, I messages you only because drixx posted logs of you talking about last age and I wanted to pm you and see what it was about and saw a good troll opportunity as well. As a matter of fact ASF messages people on behalf of rage in ages when he was not playing a prov and out of the country. I guess he was "leading" too.

Bottom of the line is no one cares that you won a crown nor does anyone think your good. Key is consistency and performance over MANY ages. You don't need to win a crown every age but wins against good kds, chart placement (t3), etc all count. Elit has this, abs has this, I have this. You have no record of consistency and achievement. Anyone can get lucky and play dirty once in a while. Just because Vietnam was not a success it does not mean that America is any less powerful in a military, economic, etc. sphere than the Vietcong. You need to wake up and stop being a n00b.

Enthusiast
    Interesting how different sides twist different PoVs to being correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Neither of these two wars had one kd use war protection to suicide and hit another kd oow. That has been said like million times, and you asking that question speaks bad for your intelligence :).
    And how does your post relate to farming? Please refrain from commenting on other peoples intelligence since you dont seem to grasp that what you mention has nothing to do with farming. Pewpew using war protection to benefit their agenda was against the rules but the farming out was still not against any rules. A logical assumption would be that if the farming out was against the rules SWEA also would be punished but they didnt get punished.

I like to post
    And how does your post relate to farming? Please refrain from commenting on other peoples intelligence since you dont seem to grasp that what you mention has nothing to do with farming. Pewpew using war protection to benefit their agenda was against the rules but the farming out was still not against any rules. A logical assumption would be that if the farming out was against the rules SWEA also would be punished but they didnt get punished.
    SWEA was part from Fake war and they are against game rules. SWEA was full aware its going to be fake war but still accepted it. Its why they are same guilty like pew pew. Only reason for not begin punished is because devs don't really care. Still this don't change fact SWEA cheated.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information