Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: for honour & glory

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    BoB's war is totally legit and for sure they will be farmed by this Lola kd since we had 4 days hostile with them, without knowing that they waves Lola pretty hard b4 thus giving them a button for a long time, after Lola noticed that BoB is too weak for a war then they enterered into the picture..Lola said it's payback time..lol

our summary with BoB
    For the time from July 13 of YR12 till March 24 of YR13 - 84 hours
    ** The kingdom of TUWAD **
    Total land exchanged: +1,411 (103/138)
    ** The kingdom of BoB **
    Total land exchanged: -2,700 (131/101)
    Tuwad: we were not running away--we already gave you the button like what we did to Lola but you too chicken to press. U dragged and gave Lola the chance to farm on us. We were already one month without war. Most are bored and hitting aimlessly. If the war come earlier, it would be nice. A pity this war will only last 24h
    Last edited by Feint; 09-09-2013 at 19:12.

Forum Addict
    I understand why Lola declare war on us. I also understand why tuwad continue hitting us despite Lola declares. But I don't understand why Ed raze us while we in war? U still sore over ur war loss with rusty? And getting back at us because u use weaken tms as the excuse?

Forum Addict
    Ed: we warred and you won. What else u trying to prove? I am very puzzled? U mad ? Over what?

Post Fiend
    Feint ,I think this situation should just make u think about how many "friends" u made durring the ages you`vd played and how.Thats what you should understand.Be happy pyro aint razing you too,since uvd denied them a crown a couple ages back...

Enthusiast
    I love end of age race to the finish... 4 kd's look to be in a tight race... to the finish!

Post Demon
    BoB is kinda ****ty kd tbh, who actions often defy reason and good manners.
    Its not our policy to drag stuff thru pointless forum discussinos so I wont rant about it.
    As far as war with Boozers go its over long ago, their provinces are nothing but an empty shells and only lack of time will prevent us from securing nw win since our military and economy advantage is overwhelming, but its their purogative to keep it up til EoA.
    If we happen to win honor race('s) we will take it but its not our goal, we are in it for war itself.

On far more important topic they dont recognize Unforgiven as pinnacle of Eastwood's work.
    This is not acceptable.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Why do everybody need to work against the same thing?
    On the other hand I agree that land crown this age is a complete farce.

Yeah because swea is such a shining example of fair and honourable play...
    It is like having Rugby and football played on the same leage table.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    They should do fantasy rugby IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    On far more important topic they dont recognize Unforgiven as pinnacle of Eastwood's work.
    This is not acceptable.
    Come on now, that's hardly cricket!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Because Utopia is too small not to be like that now. The top 5 kingdoms are massively above the rest, then another huge jump in the top 10. It would be much more entertaining to see warring/honour/land chart kingdoms fight it out for one goal.

The top is lonely man. :(
    It'll always be lonely at the top, it sorta comes with the territory. Besides, thats not going to change by forcing war kingdoms to grow, they'll just find other to loose their extra acres, ww/honor kd's are rarely interrested in fighting anybody that could actually resist and land/nw kingdoms aren't interrested in fighting anyone who could delay their whoring by more than 5 minutes, unless it's another land/nw kingdom since then there's the chance to screw up a competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I don't see how limiting people's options are gonna stop the deterioration, if you funnel everyone towards a single goal it just means that a lot of people are going to loose their crowning chances and grow bored/disillusioned and leave, after all most kingdoms see little value in #2, it's pretty much either crown or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Tuwad: we were not running away--we already gave you the button like what we did to Lola but you too chicken to press. U dragged and gave Lola the chance to farm on us. We were already one month without war. Most are bored and hitting aimlessly. If the war come earlier, it would be nice. A pity this war will only last 24h

I told your leaders that we are not warring you guys because i have a couple of players who will be out until eoa. And as bullies, you continued to farm honor from our prince/princesses in desperation in getting the honor crown. After realizing that you are losing in our honor-whoring exchange you decided to PK our inactive big prince elf and been trying to raze-kill the other prince elves.. No wonder, so many kingdoms doesnt like you.. I deliberately made it a retal war coz i know you are pretty active and tough for us as we are not complete.. Too bad, you had an open relation with 4:11 which they capitalized on.. Good luck and keep up the good work in bullying kingdoms. In that way, you will gain more enemies than friends who will be willing to hit you in your active wars..

aw.. no more NS runs for me on those juicy dukes. so sad... may ur arses get farmed by x:xx.
    Last edited by kaznaradak; 10-09-2013 at 02:09.
    kaz

LMAO.. majority of Lola's attackers already made their last hit of the age with around 6 ticks before EOA while BoB hasn't made theirs... hhhhhmmmm something fishy huh? i wont be surprised if BoB steals the honor crown :)

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    LMAO.. majority of Lola's attackers already made their last hit of the age with around 6 ticks before EOA while BoB hasn't made theirs... hhhhhmmmm something fishy huh? i wont be surprised if BoB steals the honor crown :)
    really? that's not good news to RK, FS & Pyro.

FS is currently trying to squeeze out whatever remaining honour Boozers has.
    RK & Pyro seem like they are playing the waiting game.
    Bob might be doing a last tick wave.

The Most Honorable Kingdoms in the World (as of April 15 of YR13).
    1 Roughknecks Recruiting () Darth 138,738
    2 FREEAKSTYLE at WAR () Gardonia 135,163
    3 PyroManiaCs WAR Recruiting () Gaia 125,747
    4 Band of Brothers hostile () Astel 121,823

Interesting last few hours of the age for the honour crown.

GL to all

-CJ
    Last edited by Bishop; 10-09-2013 at 09:01.

Post Fiend
    @ Elldallan
    In the past you had whoring kd's that occasionally clashed with a war kingdom, that was/is funny ****.. ;)

Thread Information