Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: for honour & glory

Regular
    congrats to FS and all respect to pyro!

as said the last hour eoa was intense, but alas it was not meant to be for both of Pyro & RK :D

pyro are graceful bunch of guys, thanks for the war it's been great fun.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Havik View Post
    Nope, we didn't WD. :P

FS honour was piled up by their faeries, not their attackers. And if they succeeded in taking our honour and climb the charts it was because, as some of my KD mates already stated, we didn't care anymore. We considered we had won the war long ago and since it was EOA we just let it go. Some of us still did some random hits and ops but many simply shut down, took a break and get readied for the new age. That's why they could farm our honour so easily at the end.

And no, there was no way we'd ever give them the win with EOA so near and feeling it wasn't deserved. If they had a perfect war score it was because their many T/Ms dragged their wars on and their opponents simply had to give them the win to get rid of them. So, this is a warning for any of you ever thinks of warring FS this age again (assuming they'll use the same T/M strat again), if you can't disable a good bunch of their T/Ms during hostile and early war, and make enough gold to send gold or sapphires one after another, then don't bother, they'll be stuck at your backs like glue. :P

Personally, that's a lame strategy. My congrats go 20 times to Roughnecks! At least you guys played fair and get where you were fairly. Well done! :)
    I beg to disagree, some of our attackers including me had some honor however I won't deny that our t/m's were princes and princesses. I finished the age with around 5300 HP and a Marquis, I outplayed almost all your attackers even without the aid of my kingdom and in the end your attacker were able to hit me once or twice while I can hit them back 5x. At the end of the battle, most of your attackers cannot even tap me even when my armies were out.

To be honest, I find it not an honorable act in your part to deny us of the win when it was already obvious. No good sportsmanship there.

Post Fiend
    Their refusal to wd ended up securing us the honor crown, so be it.

But to sit here and say that boozers wouldn't wd because they felt they had won the war is down right insulting.

We stripped your honor.

We raped your NW.

We started securing all of the land you so valiantly took within the first 3-4 days of war. At one point boozers were 75k acres and 10.5 million nw compared to our 50k acres and 8.5 million nw. Near the end? Boozers were on 59k acres and 6.8 million nw, FS was on 70k acres and 9.8 million nw.

If EOA wasn't right around the corner you surely would have been our first victim of nw victory.

"We considered we had won the war long ago and since it was EOA we just let it go."

Wars are not decided by max gaining for 48 hours, nor do you get an auto victory for having 200% more land.
    Last edited by Shaded; 10-09-2013 at 21:52.

Post Demon
    dont feed the troll guys

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    there are many kds out there looking for eoa fights and BOB is a juicy target for a fast honor rape (not the other way @ :P).
    Annyway, BOB doesnt have a change to this race.

Pyro and FS allready won theyr fights, however they didnt got the ww. The hard thing for them now is getting/keeping more honor to stay ahead in the top. Unfortunately Pyro is in war with Rough, wich are also in this race too, so I expect some last nice waves from both of them. Roughknecks can do a nice final impression and take the crown aswell.

Seeing that, FS has the 1st change in winning this, but who knows.

gl and may the best win ;)

ty and well done FS :) was abit worried that u had to less honor to whore :)

Not taking any credit off FS, but the comment from the boozers (heard they have some MW core) guy showed a significant lack of knowledge about warring mechanics and such. I dont even know why boozers didnt withdraw much earlier, especially if you know you are going to continue to feed honour.
    It just wasnt fair for both Pyro & RK.

I'm pretty share FS had like their whole kingdom online during the last tick (similar to Pyro +RK) while boozers didnt have many.

-CJ

Thumbs up

And yet, the best warring kd still won the honor crown. All is right in the world.

(Best warring kd, outside of the top, yadda yadda)

Who did FS war this age? I've seen them once trying to force a war against a significantly smaller kingdom and considering their faeries are pretty networth efficient, IMO an even match up against them must have been a topfeed on their side. Also they were also 100% average opponent networth in the end even if they started the age with a decent topfeed (can someone confirm this)?

Congrats to FS

Hehe,

Congrats to FS for crown.

We were pretty certain we had it after being somewhat lucky with server lag against Pyro. GJ taking that much honor from a kd that pretty much was drained out already.

congrats FS

Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    hm... BoB got a war with 24 hrs left in the age? Seems a bit fishy to me there. Don't know many kd's that would war with under a day left in the age (and a 22 active prov kd on top of that). Can someone say honor farm war for the crown?

/me will take a SN to see after the war goes on a bit longer.

Hoho, what about getting in war 8 hours before EOA. And one of the KDs already made 90% of their hits before war start, so give full wave to other.
    Pssst, i'm talking about Balance and AEX ;)
    (chuckle)

Congrats on FS for the Honor Crown!
    Congrats to Roughknecks for being so close ;)

Wish more war for all warring KDs for the new age :)
    Last edited by SEZ; 11-09-2013 at 14:07.

As said before, if you guys took enough bother to read it, we didn't WD because we were close to EOA, so we didn't care anymore. We had the upper-hand in land and NW by a great far end, but still they didn't want to WD. And EOA was so near, and we had already achieved our goal this age, which was at least 5 warwins - we had a perfect 5/5 record before going to war FS. That's why they had managed to pile up so much honour from us. As for them having so many players last tick, that's also answered. We weren't there anymore.

If we had taken this last war seriously to the very end, and if it wasn't so close to EOA, things would be different. Either we would start going after their T/Ms before they bashed our honour, or we would have give them the win while we still had the upper hand in land and NW. We can't say for sure what would have happened. But something different would have for sure.

And don't bother trying to flame things by calling us a ghetto or immature, we're not a hardcore KD but we aren't a ghetto either. Their strat was legit yess, and it was also legit from our side not to give them the win --- they only got the upper hand AFTER we gave up on the war, not before. So bash as much as you want, we really don't care. :P

And our full congrats still go for roughnecks. At least their honour wasn't handed to them in a plate. If FS had to thank anyone than thank us boozers because we offered our honour to them on a plate. That's what I meant from being deserved or not deserved.

Cheerio.
    Last edited by Havik; 11-09-2013 at 20:03.

wow so much nonsense Havik

Im speechless.. Havik you're a good troll :D and if you're not trolling i can give you a fast course how this game works :) Almost for free.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Havik View Post
    As said before, if you guys took enough bother to read it, we didn't WD because we were close to EOA, so we didn't care anymore. We had the upper-hand in land and NW by a great far end, but still they didn't want to WD. And EOA was so near, and we had already achieved our goal this age, which was at least 5 warwins - we had a perfect 5/5 record before going to war FS. That's why they had managed to pile up so much honour from us. As for them having so many players last tick, that's also answered. We weren't there anymore.

If we had taken this last war seriously to the very end, and if it wasn't so close to EOA, things would be different. Either we would start going after their T/Ms before they bashed our honour, or we would have give them the win while we still had the upper hand in land and NW. We can't say for sure what would have happened. But something different would have for sure.

And don't bother trying to flame things by calling us a ghetto or immature, we're not a hardcore KD but we aren't a ghetto either. Their strat was legit yess, and it was also legit from our side not to give them the win --- they only got the upper hand AFTER we gave up on the war, not before. So bash as much as you want, we really don't care. :P

And our full congrats still go for roughnecks. At least their honour wasn't handed to them in a plate. If FS had to thank anyone than thank us boozers because we offered our honour to them on a plate. That's what I meant from being deserved or not deserved.

Cheerio.

weh!

Thread Information