Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: for honour & glory

@texn : lol At least I'm not a bad troll, haha. xD

GL to everyone this coming Age! I don't really hold a grunge against anyone, not even FS, because as well pointed.... this is just a game. And games are meant for us to have fun. ;)
    Last edited by Havik; 12-09-2013 at 00:15.

Post Demon
    Ill try to explain just once giving you benefit of the doubt that you just lack knowledge and arent trolling Havik.

4 days or so before eoa your entire kd had 150-200k peasants combined with terrible income mods and dragon on you, most of that gold was used on paying wages and maintaining key buildings. You were never able to pay your second dragon.
    Our faes alone had ~400k pezzies, dragon free and with crazy banks/tog mod. We were able to fund dragons at will and aid as much as we wanted. My province alone aided over 25M worth of TB during war on top of dragon funding, despite loosing 1/3 of land in hostile.

You had no provinces capable of oping our faes at all.
    We had 12 fully functional tm's able to op any of 24 of your provinces at will. 25'th could not be oped other than minor thievery ops.

You had nobody over 100k off, only 2-3 of your province were able to even cq any of our faes. Several of our UD's were allready out of DT range for you guys and even within reach to become UB if given gb protection, 2 out of 3 halfers were UB.
    We were able to hit any of you guys, including your tm's. Some of your big provinces were as low as 3 dpa (not a spelling error, literally 3 dpa on 3k acres)

The fact is you got outplayed since day one. You made large number of strategical errors including growing your elves and wasting ton of specs on killing our dragons. You pat eachother on the back at your growing land and posted war charts for us in forums and completely ignored the fact day after day our military, economy and ops advantage was growing.
    You my friend never stood a chance against us.

I suggest that rather than being bitter about it and lying to yourself how you "already won" and "stopped trying" instead take a step back, reflect on entire war and maybe try to learn from the experience.

Postaholic
    some ppl never learns cita..

taking empty acers ftw.

Empty acres looks cool doh?! ;), and one more thing Congratz to my brah Dan for winning our (he's and mine) internal fight of who's the biggest at the end of the age. He won with 200 acres (sadpanda). Next age you will be mine b1tch!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Forum Addict
    I wonder how FS will operate this age now that the mostly sure win tactic is gone? ;)

Post Fiend
    Simply adept to a new tactic.

Reinvent warring. As the god's of warring it's a simple matter.

GLHF to everybody nxt age!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Last age we noticed the catch when we were warring FS. Identified the real strength of FS setups n our messed up wrong hostilities tactical so we switched to maxgain for 72hrs n withdrew. Ended up only gained 1k honors n a bunch of useless acres while FS gained 20k honor. Did our best to prevent war to evolve to what Boozers hasn't realise yet even until now. FS strat is unique n close to absolute 100% win by drag n destroying all threats to keep as much t/ms above safe zone n half all their attackers keep trading blows leaving 0 defences with 800a incoming acres. If Boozers don't understand this, u guys will keep staying at ur level for a very long time.

Post Fiend
    FS is now competing for land/nw charts - watch out newbs

Regular
    Losers always make excuses for their incompetence.

Thread Information