Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Absalom disbanding next age?

Needs to get out more
    They stole my name! - 24 hr stint in Monsters I was Chimera Occult. Anyways, good luck y'all in my namesake and AMA.
    I see dependable allies gathering which isn't really a testament to skill, but like 58, a win is a win. Try to keep it entertaining. Thanks. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    I remember thinking of ABS like the dark side in StarWars - they held so much power and influence over the whole server .. To join them would be falling into the darkness and to fight them would be a long uphill battle! Of course I am speaking of a time before the last trio Rage-Mercy-Sanctuary. When it starting falling apart and all that was left was that final trio I remember thinking of them like an underdog. ABS an underdog? HAHA -- if you played back in the day there was 5+ ABS KDs always lurking around the top 10. I'm really shocked to say this but I am sorry to see you guys go ABS - and that is from a long time foe :)

Forum Addict
    Well if ED and rage are in an "alliance" thats good to know because I have no knowledge of this Chimera, it's HoH(Hall) for a reason.

After all the crap last age any talk about a remaining alliance is hilarious.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 14-09-2013 at 16:37.

Looks like they went with three kingdoms. Looking at the rankings if anyone wants to find them. Trying to be super secret about location is best done when not using themes and naming the kd to something. Will be fun to see who more plays in those so called super kingdoms. If HoH now denies involvment i really want to know who the third is.
    Any guesses?

Damn, I thought out super secret alliance could go unnoticed... Might as well announce it formerly

It's called Benjamin's Alliance (BA)

It's an improved version of the old Zaupers alliance (ZA)
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

"Nobody spoons a dog like Jeff, He does it on Therocks"

Thread Information