Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

History is written by the victors

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Lestat - After all these years one would think you would have learned my name man.
    I know was just being a dick :D

Forum Addict
    @Elit - thank you for the kind words and that SWEA changed utopia. I am really proud that 25 swedes made that big of impact!

Lestat - for being a dick on purpose, then I can only respect you! I did feel a bit hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Sorry Korp!
    Keep have fun i wont be so active in forum...:P
    I miss reading elitish
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    @Elit - thank you for the kind words and that SWEA changed utopia. I am really proud that 25 swedes made that big of impact!
    All credits about this negative change is going to Pew Pew and special Petrified. Good or bad play they have keep it for many ages.
    You can get credits for build 25 swedes kingdom. Still look like you failed in most important part arrange kingdom RL meetings for drink/food and sweat talk!

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I miss reading elitish

I miss forum drama...its so fun to have power fight in forum :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    It was never a kd meeting. I said i will be everyone lunch. but only Kneten contacted me seriously and he got a nice lunch.
    And it was a big accomplishment to crown with a kd that didn't call people to wake up and hit. And back then utopia was way more competitive than it is now. 25 nubs crowning no matter how was awesome and I love it that you still butthurt about it. makes it even better.

and don't talk bad about the dead. May Petrified RIP.

Honestly, this is probably the number one swedish achievement ever. Maybe except Zlatan's bicycle goal against England in 2012.

Petrified <3 Pure brilliance.
    PewPew!!

Pewpewpeppwpewpeww!

I like to post
    It was never a kd meeting. I said i will be everyone lunch. but only Kneten contacted me seriously and he got a nice lunch.
    And it was a big accomplishment to crown with a kd that didn't call people to wake up and hit. And back then utopia was way more competitive than it is now. 25 nubs crowning no matter how was awesome and I love it that you still butthurt about it. makes it even better.

and don't talk bad about the dead. May Petrified RIP.
    What i talk is not about promised "free lunch". Main advantage from having core or 25 people from same nation is you can meet RL and have fun. I think its much more important from anything what going in-game. Back "old days" when more people have play uto i had regular meetings with Bulgarians from my kd and few friendly kds include warrycray Margo and Sharky. Its was normal to gather like 8-12 people on meetings and we had good time together. When Matty from PBs came to Bulgaria i have prepared big welcome meeting for him coming people from other towns. Sadly he came one 1 later from planes so part from all people back to his towns. Still we welcome him well and after party we traveled together till he got to hotel.
    Sweden have very high economical standards so im sure people in your KD can easy afford to pay for his lunch together with rest. All what you need to do is to organize it.

About getting crown with kinda nub based KD its sure cool but im sure you are good enough to understand its was lucky crown not something you earn from your play. My comment early explain very good about all what lead to SWEA crown. You had zero control over all events so you cant claim you planed it all and its lead yo your won. Sure you did decent age and your win over Rage was good job. Still you never had real chances for crown if our alliance not self explode.

About getting mad on you, im not. You did what you can to use situation and i was perfect aware but had not much options. Its why both from us pretended to "trust" second. I was mad on Petrified, Protector and myself. Petrified about being immature and refuse to talk with me before all escalate. He drop alliance channel and arranged war with kingdom what we gave notice behind all his ally kds. Not only this but his KD had 2 more weeks CF with target kingdoms. This was totally BS still i attempt to talk with him before we take any action. After he ignored all my msg we waved KD we gave notice after CF expire. Instant after our wave he come to me and start mad talk how he will GB us for hitting his target...I was close with Petrified for last 2 ages and i was sure he is going to do it. Its why we decide to wave Pew Pew after his war. I was mad on Protector for convince me how Pew Pew wont make any problems so he asked me to not wave them and CF till EOA. I was mad on myself for listen to Protector when i know very well Petrified. He came oow in farm mode to show he don't plan any BS and explore all his land. After it he offered farm out war to BB and when they refuse he prepare GB/farm out to SWEA for prevent AMA win age. You had zero control over all this ...and just got lucky being only KD available in top. Its why SWEA won age.
    About talking bad for dead people. Im not talk bad just stick to facts. Still several ages later when he return and i was in my already retired age in AMA shell we had good normal talk. So our last conversation was friendly.

I don't have any bad feeling about You. You did noting to earn this.
    Last edited by Elit; 16-09-2018 at 18:18.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Matty stayed with me in Sweden. very cool. Also DoA had good meetings. very cool.

Thread Information