Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good summary Mansoor.

But I somehow doubt PewPew would be warring SWEA for real even if we would not hit them into war, I mean I am sure they would intentionally farmout anyway ;)

Basically Mansoor outplayed whole aabs and abs w/out any allies. That deserves some respect imo. Congratz to all crown virgins ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Good summary Mansoor.

But I somehow doubt PewPew would be warring SWEA for real even if we would not hit them into war, I mean I am sure they would intentionally farmout anyway ;)

Basically Mansoor outplayed whole aabs and abs w/out any allies. That deserves some respect imo. Congratz to all crown virgins ;)
    It isn't hard to outplay everybody when you are playing by a different set of rules. When ABS and aabs are all respecting (more or less) deals and NAPs and conventions, and you are not, you have a clear advantage.

SWEA won by burning all their bridges, basically, and won't be so lucky this age.

Still, I'm unbelievably happy that somebody finally had the balls to do this. It is ages late.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It isn't hard to outplay everybody when you are playing by a different set of rules. When ABS and aabs are all respecting (more or less) deals and NAPs and conventions, and you are not, you have a clear advantage.

SWEA won by burning all their bridges, basically, and won't be so lucky this age.

Still, I'm unbelievably happy that somebody finally had the balls to do this. It is ages late.
    Yes, it was a good age to follow the top. Lots of stuff happening. Nobody would have expected Swea to crown but they played the system of the competition well. I wonder how successfull Swea is going to be next age now their true colors are out :)

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Yes, it was a good age to follow the top. Lots of stuff happening. Nobody would have expected Swea to crown but they played the system of the competition well. I wonder how successfull Swea is going to be next age now their true colors are out :)

Next age will be fun, looking forward to it :)

Thread Information