Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    So let me get this straight pewpew suiciding on AMA cows and hitting AMA oow instead of hitting SWEA is a normal course of action and rational behavior in wars. On the contrary youd see historically kingdoms would disregard oow/ooh hits on them to focus on the main event of hostile/war.
    You fight deal-breakers the way you can, if someone deal-breaks you, you do everything and anything you can to stop them from winning.

Looks like mansoor played everybody, he even tricked elit into doing said deal-break on pew pew, elit got completely outplayed and outsmarted. Shows that you shouldn't underestimate your enemies.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Looks like mansoor played everybody, he even tricked elit into doing said deal-break on pew pew, elit got completely outplayed and outsmarted. Shows that you shouldn't underestimate your enemies.
    Its not Mansoor credits for "make us" hit Pew Pew its pure Petrified fault for being bad leaders. When we waved Stripers he become crazy and told will GB us. I hold for 5 days for him to contact and clear all but he didn't. Its why after war was over i made attemp to setle it but he still acted like mad child and prove all our relation is over and there is zero trust both parties. He really offeered farm out to BB for make sure we wont win. No one self respect leader/kd is going to make it. So basicaly Petrified proved he and his kd will make all for stop us from win. Our choice was very simple. End GBed oow and farmed, finish age on 100k or prevent it.
    Asking mansoor about his opinion show im not less snake from him :P I was perfect aware he will team up with pew pew if we wave them its why i made Mansoor aprove our wave so when ****s go up late i can show logs how he did to Anri.

This age SWEA win have zero value because its clear cheat and its not about fake war only. How he admit Mansoor never planed to keep his deals, so all age there was 1 side cf from SWEA and rest kds. If we had same mentality for play we had so many chances to farm complete SWEA and kick them from top 10-20.
    Another important point. 1-2 days before our CF with SWEA expired they gone fort stance and trained max till we was in pure pump build. Based to SWEA CFs they had zero targets for hit. Its was clear for me if we notice SWEA they will deal break us and hit, during this time BB and pew pew was untrained too. Its why we didn't notice them till SWEA notice Simians. this way SWEA had "legit way" for run from us and no need deal break.

Its never this simple how look from outside but main reason for SWEA win is Petrified n00bnes and trade his relations with us for set 1 farm war. This intra alliance problems was used very good from Mansoor and made Petrified who hate SWEA to farm out to them. There is noting more embarrassing.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Not going to debate whether it was a legitimate crown or not but congrats SWEA!

Whatever perception on Mansoor is, he manage to pull off using and playing nearly everyone to his advantage... and that we must give him credit. I am sure it is not easy to do what he did, tell the whole story in the forum (even that is hard to tell whether its true or not with his cunningness) and still have people supporting him.

What an interesting age we will have this age! However, if SWEA is anything like they are, they probably wouldnt care about being pummel this age, they will just continue basking in their age 58 crown, which is still imo, an achievement with the players they have.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its not Mansoor credits for "make us" hit Pew Pew its pure Petrified fault for being bad leaders. When we waved Stripers he become crazy and told will GB us. I hold for 5 days for him to contact and clear all but he didn't. Its why after war was over i made attemp to setle it but he still acted like mad child and prove all our relation is over and there is zero trust both parties. He really offeered farm out to BB for make sure we wont win. No one self respect leader/kd is going to make it. So basicaly Petrified proved he and his kd will make all for stop us from win. Our choice was very simple. End GBed oow and farmed, finish age on 100k or prevent it.
    Asking mansoor about his opinion show im not less snake from him :P I was perfect aware he will team up with pew pew if we wave them its why i made Mansoor aprove our wave so when ****s go up late i can show logs how he did to Anri.

This age SWEA win have zero value because its clear cheat and its not about fake war only. How he admit Mansoor never planed to keep his deals, so all age there was 1 side cf from SWEA and rest kds. If we had same mentality for play we had so many chances to farm complete SWEA and kick them from top 10-20.
    Another important point. 1-2 days before our CF with SWEA expired they gone fort stance and trained max till we was in pure pump build. Based to SWEA CFs they had zero targets for hit. Its was clear for me if we notice SWEA they will deal break us and hit, during this time BB and pew pew was untrained too. Its why we didn't notice them till SWEA notice Simians. this way SWEA had "legit way" for run from us and no need deal break.

Its never this simple how look from outside but main reason for SWEA win is Petrified n00bnes and trade his relations with us for set 1 farm war. This intra alliance problems was used very good from Mansoor and made Petrified who hate SWEA to farm out to them. There is noting more embarrassing.
    It's funny how one of the best kingdoms with the most allies in the top stands empty handed at the end of the road. No crown, no allies and only QQing about how others are responsible for it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    It's funny how one of the best kingdoms with the most allies in the top stands empty handed at the end of the road. No crown, no allies and only QQing about how others are responsible for it.
    less QQ more smell smell :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

As Mansoor pointed out. SWEA didnt win cause they had the best players or anything. They won cause he snaked everyone from beginning to the end.

As Pillz said, its not hard to outplay everyone when you make tons of deals that benefit you cause the others uphold them, then you break them at your convienience.

This win was much due to Mansoor playing everyone real hard. Not that he did it in an honorable way. But thats his choice.

On the upside he got a crown, on the downside he will never crown as leader again. But since he seems fine with just that crown, it was a big win for him.

Congrats to the crown SWEA. You were the cobra in a pit full of worms :)

Regular
    This Elit guy sure whinge alot for a top leader. From what i read, it's all excauses and whinging about how others should be 'smarter' and play along to what he believes is the right way to play, who to cf, who to war, when to war etc.

When you try to control too many variables, you get paranoid, and thats what happened here.

Congrats to all the crown winners!!

Regular
    SWEA is made up of 50% old ex nihilio players lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

Having planned our pump I can say this is factually incorrect: we never planned on breaking any CF, nor were we training up to fight you. The reason for our early training was related to our prior conflict (and expiring CF) with Strippers. Nothing more, nothing less. Whatever you guys say we win the age by playing the game better than everyone else. Simple as that.

Cheers,

JustinIt4Crowning
    Last edited by JustinSane; 13-09-2013 at 16:25.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    As Mansoor pointed out. SWEA didnt win cause they had the best players or anything. They won cause he snaked everyone from beginning to the end.

As Pillz said, its not hard to outplay everyone when you make tons of deals that benefit you cause the others uphold them, then you break them at your convienience.

This win was much due to Mansoor playing everyone real hard. Not that he did it in an honorable way. But thats his choice.

On the upside he got a crown, on the downside he will never crown as leader again. But since he seems fine with just that crown, it was a big win for him.

Congrats to the crown SWEA. You were the cobra in a pit full of worms :)
    We broke 0 (zero) deals.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Having planned our pump I can say this is factually incorrect: we never planned on breaking any CF, nor were we training up to fight you. The reason for our early training was related to our prior conflict (and expiring CF) with Strippers. Nothing more, nothing less. Whatever you guys say we win the age by playing the game better than everyone else. Simple as that.

Cheers,

JustinIt4Crowning
    Why are you so excited over 1 crown in a watered down era in an age without Absalom, we all have multiple crowns from eras with stronger competition and dont act the way you do. Really shows your caliber. But yeah in your eye 1 win based on ****play and luck makes you better than everyone.

Why are you so excited over 1 crown in a watered down era in an age without Absalom, we all have multiple crowns from eras with stronger competition and dont act the way you do. Really shows your caliber. But yeah in your eye 1 win based on ****play and luck makes you better than everyone.
    No, what he said was that SWEA played better than everyone else this age not that we are better than everyone. Besides, you should be happy about the watered down era, thats the only reason you did rise to "fame". :)

So lets evaluate:
    We are SWEA.

-We lie.
    -We cheat.
    -We dealbrake.
    -We got lucky and won by useing the first 3 steps.
    -We admit we did it.
    -We quit the game with heads filled with arrogance.
    -We remain suckers :D

Plain and simple i suppose :)
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

Looks like someone is jelly.

Proteus, its best if you play the new age with AMA and make a difference for the better.
    Dont bicker about last age when you were infact not with AMA. Maybe if you got a say at all in the KD Elit wont make the misstakes he did the last two ages and you get to crown.

GL
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information