Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You crowned because there is Honorable kds like AMA.
    lol

I'll say 2 things:

1.) Congrats to SWEA. A crown is a crown even if it's covered in ****.
    2.) AMA is not an honorable kd. I was sticking up for AMA because you guys got unbelievably ****-played to end the age, but Drug told me to stop, so I will. AMA is constantly looking for the grey zone where they can ****play people via social loopholes. You did it with PewPew, you did it with TFC, you did it with Sanctuary.

lol@bro

Btw, since u obey everything I say, may I ask u to change ur current signature, previous were way better ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Signature displays our current banner, I don't currently have any better ones for the new age.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol

I'll say 2 things:

1.) Congrats to SWEA. A crown is a crown even if it's covered in ****.
    2.) AMA is not an honorable kd. I was sticking up for AMA because you guys got unbelievably ****-played to end the age, but Drug told me to stop, so I will. AMA is constantly looking for the grey zone where they can ****play people via social loopholes. You did it with PewPew, you did it with TFC, you did it with Sanctuary.
    No one in kd is listen to Drug so he is look for other ppl support :)

p.s.
    We are true one from few honorable kds left in game. Just this age we was surround from so many lame kds constant cheat on us. So there is no way to stay clean.

p.s.2
    For your hostile with TFC and us you cant complain. Your KD start doing ops on us for 10-12 days and never tag Hostile or offered us CF. After it we processed wave on TFC. Later i offered you CF several times and its was rejected so we end in 6 weeks hostile.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-09-2013 at 20:17.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I've never once complained about TFC vs Polar Bears.
    Explaining that you abuse situations based on grey area's in the social protocol and then offering examples is not complaining.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I've never once complained about TFC vs Polar Bears.
    Explaining that you abuse situations based on grey area's in the social protocol and then offering examples is not complaining.
    So you calling me ABS now :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If the shoe fits, wear it.

Thumbs up

Lol everyone is so mad at swea.

Congrats mansoor and crew, good read also btw. Haters gonna hate bro.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Congratulations Mansoor and SWEA for the win ! Good job both diplomacy wise and gameplay wise !

And Elit, next time you go for crown, don't be to greedy, it's enough being clever. Your greed killed your crown !

Lastly, Bishop, bad bad move on the suspension and vacation mode!! Change the game instead.. As you see the turn of the events, everyone is fooling everybody. And my bet is that if Elit didn't wave into our kd, we would have warred Mansoors with a tough fight!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser View Post
    Mansoor, the only way that you and your "swealings" are going to prove the legitimacy of your crown is if you win a 2nd crown, until then you're a one-hit -wonder who'll be forgotten like the many one-hit-wonders before you. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, however short-lived, it's terribly unlikely you'll be able to deal break, back stab and get to freely farm 100,000 acres ever again. Kudo's for taking advantage of those dirty opportunities this time around, but now that you're character is out in the open, after freely admitting in this post that you're not to be trusted, you'll never get this opportunity again.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici. We have nothing left to prove. At a Meta-level this is a crown of epic proportions. That said, we didn't break any deals.

P.S. Mansoor's character was out in the open years ago. People simply can't help being blinded by their own greed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I had to take a break from reading all that, but this bit

Mansoor kept messaging Coss and 30 minutes before minimum time he ordered t0bias to keep hitting as SWEA didn?t want to keep t0bias army at home, after t0bias hit Mansoor messaged Coss again and begged for mercy as his ?noob? hit despite orders of no more hits. Coss said it was my problem and not his, Coss semi suicide with his halflers and did max gain wave. 10 minutes before SWEA could withdraw Mansoor congratulated Coss for the victory and hoped for end of war CF. Coss was so cocky that he told his kd to raze buildings so that they would free buildcredits. Coss razed all his WT:s on his faery and after the tick, SWEA waved down the halflers.

is pure win.
    Yup that says alot about Mansoor and SWEA in general...indeed Epic.

So Moral of the Story SWEA could have totally lost the war against Rage...But Coss had to much confidence in Mansoor that he indeed would WD...so Coss took to much risk :/

Forum Fanatic
    So you win 1 crown in an age of lameness and make a post to gloat, interesting how players who have multiples of your crowns including myself dont make posts like this.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    best part was basically retiring coss/proteus and almost destroyed Rage as kd.
    I retired from rage leadership the age before, it's well documented. You can confirm with drixx or ASF. Coss isn't retired. Nice try at propaganda.

Congrats SWEA

Thread Information