Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Post Fiend
    Let me expand on the last part: the value of crowns. Obviously, some ages are harder than others; winning around age 20 required significantly more navigation than winning today. Other than that, however, the point is largely moot. For example, while, in my opinion, Rage has been handed more crowns than anyone else, this in itself is an amazing feat - particularly when repeated over time: it is not necessarily easier to have others win the age the age for you, than it is to do so on your own. More importantly, this, too, is a critical aspect of the game, an aspect where Rage truly shined - which I, despite my personal dislike for the kingdom, applaud them for. In that sense, peoples disregard for SWEAs - or for that matter Rages - crown(s) is nothing but reflective of their own inability to play the game - understand its full dynamics.

P.S. You will war me this age, don't worry.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 27-09-2013 at 09:30.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Of course you have, you are Don Proteus. Then again, winning anything in the last 10 ages is obviously worth absolute jack, seeing how me and Mansoor together took a band of miners, family fathers, and drunkards and still outplayed you all - taking the crown while besting the oh so incredible Rage in the process (led by coss and hesus, who you have praised on several occasions including just now). So in terms of thirst for recognition - *****, please; in what universe is it an achievement to be carried to victory by a dominant alliance in a non-competitive game? You're like Cartman, absent the humour. I bet you don't even see your own role in the demise of the once so proud alliance to which you owe so much of your success. Please note, I am not suggesting you are bad player - I am certain you know how to play a prov - but you either need to get off that megalomaniac trip of yours or at least share whatever it is that you are smoking.

That said, I have no "fear of scrutiny". I simply have no self-interest in disclosing my identity. For example, several close friends - particularly in Absalom - would be highly disappointed if they knew - perhaps rightly so. Similarly, staying in the shadows offers a freedom not easily attained without the mask - plus, I've always been a fan of the Carnivalesque. As I am a fairly nice guy, however, I can give you a few hints, though. Hints that might very lead you to PM me very differently next time you want to have a chat: Over the years, I have played in 4 different Absalom kingdoms, 3 of which gave me crowns, 2 in which I served as council. Furthermore, in the last year, I have been asked on several occasions to come back to lead; particularly so, last age. Outside of alliance wars - I think 5 for me in total, albeit several on the dark side - the only Absalom kingdom I can remember losing to is Dragons (shame on me); I have never lost a war against Rage. And yes, I have beaten Rage under ASF*. As if it somehow mattered; if you were truly worth your salt you would realize how little a war win typically means all things considered - SWEA vs. Rage not being any form of exception.

* While no fan of Absalom, both ASF and Zoot are players I highly admire. Undoubtedly two of the most important characters the game has ever seen. You, on the other hand, are as irrelevant as me, the only difference between us being that I realize it.

No need to feel ashamed to have lost to the best Absalom kd, who of course was heavily Swede based (up to 20 Swedes some ages) Justin ;)

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Justine is Lendorav.
    The estonian that screwed Simians over? Played as a swede in a all swede kd?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    The estonian that screwed Simians over? Played as a swede in a all swede kd?
    Ofc, you can always trust that AB has accurate information of everything as can be seen in his numerous posts.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    Ofc, you can always trust that AB has accurate information of everything as can be seen in his numerous posts.
    While I played in a Swedish kingdom, I am actually born on the right side of the Baltic Sea. Literally.

No need to feel ashamed to have lost to the best Absalom kd, who of course was heavily Swede based (up to 20 Swedes some ages) Justin ;)
    That is true. The war was fun. I don't want to disclose too much detail, but you dropped me 9k acres while I was eating dinner. Good thing I was going out that night.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    While I played in a Swedish kingdom, I am actually born on the right side of the Baltic Sea. Literally.

That is true. The war was fun. I don't want to disclose too much detail, but you dropped me 9k acres while I was eating dinner. Good thing I was going out that night.
    Im curious as to what war that was? PM me :)

Post Fiend
    Im curious as to what war that was? PM me :)
    Never. The shame is bad enough as it is; I shiver at the mere thought.

This is still gold<3 Mansoor the greatest tactitian, u still play bro? Still owes me lunch for the crown xD

I like to post
    His post is fun for read but full with made up story about what hapend and what not.
    What is sad Suntzu he never got his kd mates promised lunch after have so fun age like this.!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Reminds me of that time Mansour retired Proteus/Rage

Forum Addict
    Suntzu - Yeah I still owe you a lunch mate. Only Kneten got lunch so far. I can't travel the whole sweden to buy you lunch, gotta come to me. But Live in Korea now so good luck! Was a fun age. Lets make a SWEA kingdom again. Thou i lost contact to most people. I can get Beck, Legion and Korp I bet.

Elit - I only bent the truth, there is no lies in the post. =D

Lestat - After all these years one would think you would have learned my name man.

Mansoor you start to sound a lot like Proteus... Just saying.. not like you don't visit Sweden anymore. By the way Suntzu plays in the same kd as me.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Elit - I only bent the truth, there is no lies in the post. =D
    There is many inaccurate part what you made for look your post more fun.
    I will answer only to your last part from post did SWEA deserve win. Answer is NOt. Still dont get depressed many other kingdoms dont deserve win but they got it one or another way.

If you want to look over big picture why SWEA won here is few reasons.

1. AMA/BB was honorable to not power play like ABS in past. Reason we made alliance was to fight vs ABS play its why we never jumped you....in ASF sain way. We had so many chances for take you down in "fair way".

2. We had Terrible ally like Simians and its was source for all problems on this age. Problem about Anri is he never had objective understand about his skills and his kingdom. Its why OOP he asked AMA/BB about his CFs with CR and after it set his CFs to expire with CR before us so he can "farm" them. We all remember how its end and how he almost gave age to them. Second major problem came after CR gave up age so they give free land to several kingdoms and Simians was one from them and they got around 30k for free!!! For example AMA and BB both wared (BB had hostile only if remember correct) CR but none from us gained this much land. So after Simians got 30k they "back again" in run for crown and its made Anri crazy again he start dream to become Monkey king! Its lead to many stupid decisions from him and result was 100k for SWEA and break our alliance relation AMA-Pew Pew.

3. Pew Pew and special Petrified going lame mode and refusing to have talk and solve problems. Its lead to escalate all alliance problems.

4. BB refuse to accept Pew Pew offer for farm out so its left only SWEA kingdom in top to get fee land and win age.

5. After being lucky to get intentional chart shape war SWEA still failed to win age so they needed to deal break EOA CF with AMA. Its show how much skills you had :P

In short SWEA won because got lucky. Noting more.

Most important. This age war SWEA vs Pew Pew become rot for game plague in future. Dirty play by game rules is ok but when you reverse main goal in game for compete and turn it to farm out fest this kill game. When you face this and game administrators do noting only way for keep compete is do adapt and start play same way. We all know how much problems this bring for many ages after it.
    Last edited by Elit; 05-09-2018 at 14:28.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

We all had fun jesting around and then Elit had to come with his stick up his .. to ruin the mood.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We all had fun jesting around and then Elit had to come with his stick up his .. to ruin the mood.
    Sorry Korp!
    Keep have fun i wont be so active in forum...:P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information