Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Why are you so excited over 1 crown in a watered down era in an age without Absalom, we all have multiple crowns from eras with stronger competition and dont act the way you do. Really shows your caliber. But yeah in your eye 1 win based on ****play and luck makes you better than everyone.
    No, what he said was that SWEA played better than everyone else this age not that we are better than everyone. Besides, you should be happy about the watered down era, thats the only reason you did rise to "fame". :)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    No, what he said was that SWEA played better than everyone else this age not that we are better than everyone. Besides, you should be happy about the watered down era, thats the only reason you did rise to "fame". :)
    I'd be good in any era and have done well consistently against those who have been competitive in other eras so nice try.

Anri I am not talking about AMA vs. SWEA last age, I am talking about how swea is not good but acts like they are amazing.

And no korp you didn't play better than others, you played dirtier. No one had 100k land donated to them in fw. If I wanted to play like this i could have waved sanc or hoh Eoa last age and won land crown in addition to nw.

Please stop pretending to be stupid man, no one buys this kinda bs in fact the entire server is in disagreement with you. Any kingdom can virtually burn all bridges to win a crown one age, being good is about consistency and longevity. Having 1 crown does not mean anything. There are many crown less kingdoms who are much better than swea.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I'd be good in any era and have done well consistently against those who have been competitive in other eras so nice try.

Anri I am not talking about AMA vs. SWEA last age, I am talking about how swea is not good but acts like they are amazing.

And no korp you didn't play better than others, you played dirtier. No one had 100k land donated to them in fw. If I wanted to play like this i could have waved sanc or hoh Eoa last age and won land crown in addition to nw.

Please stop pretending to be stupid man, no one buys this kinda bs in fact the entire server is in disagreement with you. Any kingdom can virtually burn all bridges to win a crown one age, being good is about consistency and longevity. Having 1 crown does not mean anything. There are many crown less kingdoms who are much better than swea.

All these kingdoms are in disagreement with us, and yet they freely handed us their acres and made sure we won the age. If you can't see the massive achievement in that, I don't know what else to say. In terms of social engineering, what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    All these kingdoms are in disagreement with us, and yet they freely handed us their acres and made sure we won the age. If you can't see the massive achievement in that, I don't know what else to say. In terms of social engineering, what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne?
    The fact that you credit swea to the downfall of absalom shows just how sharp you are. Having played in Abs for years it's easy to see what caused the downfall, and that's people burning out and retiring before this age even began. So how does swea get credit for hurting any kingdom when these kingdoms all deteriorated before the start of the age.

And yes when a kingdom gives you button with minimal low damage hits and dioxides their cows on an opposing kd and makes out of war hits instead of recalling you yes that was intentionally donated acres. The whole community agrees with this.

You should just stop taking you have 0 credibility.

Thread Information