Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I'd be good in any era and have done well consistently against those who have been competitive in other eras so nice try.

Anri I am not talking about AMA vs. SWEA last age, I am talking about how swea is not good but acts like they are amazing.

And no korp you didn't play better than others, you played dirtier. No one had 100k land donated to them in fw. If I wanted to play like this i could have waved sanc or hoh Eoa last age and won land crown in addition to nw.

Please stop pretending to be stupid man, no one buys this kinda bs in fact the entire server is in disagreement with you. Any kingdom can virtually burn all bridges to win a crown one age, being good is about consistency and longevity. Having 1 crown does not mean anything. There are many crown less kingdoms who are much better than swea.

All these kingdoms are in disagreement with us, and yet they freely handed us their acres and made sure we won the age. If you can't see the massive achievement in that, I don't know what else to say. In terms of social engineering, what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    All we did was bend the truth - much like everyone else. We never cheated. Never broke a deal. We may have been lucky at times, but mainly just navigated the terrain better than everyone else. We admit we outplayed everyone else, and still kept things fair. We were always arrogant. And yes, we may suck, but really, what does that say about you?
    Keep the lies :D. Never dealbreak yes. You didn't break the eoa cf with us :). As for cheat, "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination." I think Mansoor gave a whole story on how SWEA did exactly that :D. So stfu.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    How do you even make posts like this with a straight face knowing I've farmed you 5 times. We made you quit bio after Rage farmed you to 50 % our nw in war after you doubled us and farmed allies GC.

The reason you quit and stopped leading was because you were tired of farming out all the time and looking bad
    Go drink more your 5th beers and you'll shut up again like last time and delete your posts.

It's a real shame you're in AMA now... I would've loved to see more whining from you after losing to a kd like SWEA again. They probably logged 5 hours late after army returns and still beat you.

Good riddance... the kingdom was bound to die with you and this PS guy in it. The ex-great Rage leaders are turning in their graves and shaking their head.

Why are you so butt hurt just because we ruined your precious little kingdom and (nearly) took down Absalom along with it? (I have seen the logs first hand, so lets not pretend it didn't happen, okay?) The more valid question is why you - and Rage by association - are so excited about crowns that you essentially piggy backed your alliance to win. But to answer your question, I am "excited" over this crown as it required social engineering of a sort I have not seen for quite some time in this game. In fact, it is quite ironic that the crown - in that sense - is very much akin to many of those won by your precious Rage (efforts I truly applaud earlier leaders of Rage for achieving). Most of all, however, I just like the way it allows me to laugh at people like you.

P.S. I have Absalom crowns too, Propronub. Fail to see why they should count more than this; they were certainly far easier to win.
    Actually you didnt ruin anything. You got an obviously inept war leader to give a suicidal order. Nice diplomatic play, but I hardly count that as "ruining" anything. If anything last age Rage was made stronger. I will probably bet in your next war they wont release/raze their buildings to give you a win.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Go drink more your 5th beers and you'll shut up again like last time and delete your posts.

It's a real shame you're in AMA now... I would've loved to see more whining from you after losing to a kd like SWEA again. They probably logged 5 hours late after army returns and still beat you.

Good riddance... the kingdom was bound to die with you and this PS guy in it. The ex-great Rage leaders are turning in their graves and shaking their head.
    So says baka. BiO much, my kds have always outperformed yours I can understand why you are jealous.
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 16-09-2013 at 13:28.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Everyone needs to turn the flaming down from like a 7 to a 5.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post

Everyone recognized bio as a 3rd tier ghetto that tried to go big but was outclassed.

I personally have farmed your cows EVERY SINGLE age you put them up on 3 occasions regardless of who played them. In fact you never had your cows farmed by any other kingdom but Rage. You never had successful cows either.

You double teamed us into hostile with Dreams age 51 and we still farmed you in a 1v2 situation and gained acres from both kingdom.

You double teamed us into fight with Fury, threatened to vulture us after we warred them, instead you chickened out and we proceeded to farm you to 50% of our NW after which you wd, got farmed by cats and rage quit.

You have no achievements and accomplishments, everyone who has played with you has called you a noob.

Kingdoms like Rage and those leading them have claims to greatness, what you have are claims to mediocrity and farming out to kingdoms like Rage who win with your acres.

Forum Fanatic
    All these kingdoms are in disagreement with us, and yet they freely handed us their acres and made sure we won the age. If you can't see the massive achievement in that, I don't know what else to say. In terms of social engineering, what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne?
    The fact that you credit swea to the downfall of absalom shows just how sharp you are. Having played in Abs for years it's easy to see what caused the downfall, and that's people burning out and retiring before this age even began. So how does swea get credit for hurting any kingdom when these kingdoms all deteriorated before the start of the age.

And yes when a kingdom gives you button with minimal low damage hits and dioxides their cows on an opposing kd and makes out of war hits instead of recalling you yes that was intentionally donated acres. The whole community agrees with this.

You should just stop taking you have 0 credibility.

All we did was bend the truth - much like everyone else. We never cheated. Never broke a deal. We may have been lucky at times, but mainly just navigated the terrain better than everyone else. We admit we outplayed everyone else, and still kept things fair. We were always arrogant. And yes, we may suck, but really, what does that say about you?
    hahah u for real mate ?! U lie - every deal u made with kds was a joke as Mansoor said. U cheat - getting 100k acres land via farm out war mechanics game abuse by pew is cheating in my book. U dealbroke AMA at the end of the age when they were 3v1 gb by ur allies. U outplayed noone and u were far from fair as well. Yes u are arrogant. And yes u suck and considering u never warred AMA 1v1 u cant say u are better than us. :D Nuff said
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

I dont see why Rage people are so mad :( Its a game chill some :)

Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    hahah u for real mate ?! U lie - every deal u made with kds was a joke as Mansoor said. U cheat - getting 100k acres land via farm out war mechanics game abuse by pew is cheating in my book. U dealbroke AMA at the end of the age when they were 3v1 gb by ur allies. U outplayed noone and u were far from fair as well. Yes u are arrogant. And yes u suck and considering u never warred AMA 1v1 u cant say u are better than us. :D Nuff said

Our allies? We didnt have any single allies in the game, it was your allies that gangbanged AMA due to your ****playing them + Debauchery. Great logic, AMA cant say they are better than SWEA cause they never warred SWEA, so that means you suck!!!1!! .. Enough said.

You should just stop taking you have 0 credibility.
    Well its not like you have any credibility either, Mister I dont pay my debts :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont see why Rage people are so mad :( Its a game chill some :)
    Bec in an age where we played cleanest out of the top, ppl still feel the need to keep bringing our name into things. Have your petty convo's and flame-wars but leave Rage out of it.

Post Fiend
    *adding BIO to the long list of kingdoms Proteus calls ghettos/noobs*

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Bec in an age where we played cleanest out of the top, ppl still feel the need to keep bringing our name into things. Have your petty convo's and flame-wars but leave Rage out of it.
    I think you get mad cause you got beaten by SWEA, its okey bro bad things happend to everyone! On a serious sidenote, why not just accept the fact that you lost and stop making up a bunch of excuses? The flames keeps on cause you add fuel to the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I think you get mad cause you got beaten by SWEA, its okey bro bad things happend to everyone! On a serious sidenote, why not just accept the fact that you lost and stop making up a bunch of excuses? The flames keeps on cause you add fuel to the fire.
    Not mad at all. Just fail to see the excitement beating a KD that even in spite of SWEA war had heavy leadership turnover due to boredom is worth gloating about. Perhaps it you established a track record of repeated performance yeah. Simple point being, Rage has proved its talent SWEA is a flash in pan. We will see who stands the test of time. Kudos ;)

Enthusiast
    duo coss/hesus. Which being so embarrassed by their actions and embarrassment left the KD afterwords.
    they always leave after first lost war no matter what kd they play in.

Thread Information