Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Enthusiast
    Rage should known that

Congrats SWEA. You won the crown so clearly played the age better than everyone else :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Postaholic
    This Proteus guy is a joke and PS is his second coming... I congratulate SWEA for removing Rage and Abs from this game... I feel sorry for Abs to have these two hobo's (Proteus and PS) representing them at any point in time.

I feel sorry for AMA but I've already made my warnings. I hope you do not allow him to represent your kd either, since your reputation has been at an all time low.

Make something useful of yourself Proteus and you'll realize how pathetic you've been all these years trying to validate yourself by speaking the loudest about your achievements (if you can call it that).
    Last edited by baka; 17-09-2013 at 07:36.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    This Proteus guy is a joke and PS is his second coming... I congratulate SWEA for removing Rage and Abs from this game... I feel sorry for Abs to have these two hobo's (Proteus and PS) representing them at any point in time.

I feel sorry for AMA but I've already made my warnings. I hope you do not allow him to represent your kd either, since your reputation has been at an all time low.

Make something useful of yourself Proteus and you'll realize how pathetic you've been all these years trying to validate yourself by speaking the loudest about your achievements (if you can call it that).

For everyone in the community I want you to publicly recognize what a coward Baka is and I will now call him out in front of it. Watch how he dodges my questions or replies in a half answer fashion.

1. Baka since you like to talk down, what are your achievements in this game?
    What have you done that makes you credible to speak?
    2. Who is worse at representing a kingdom: 1) a person who talks **** and is not like able or 2) a person who double teams enemies, gangbangs, and dealbreaks. A person who farms GC from his allies and still manages to lose.
    3. If I am as bad as you say I am how do you explain all of your losses and embarrassments to Rage. How do you explain that I have ended your cows every age you put them up regardless who you had playing them. How do you explain being farmed by us to 50% our nw after you double teamed with farmed GC. In fact you have never in your history gotten a win against us or been successful.
    4. How is it SWEA that ended us when ASF/ata/ and I were done before the age swea grew? Others are still around now but using a different name as they don't see it as the same kd. How is it that swea ended sanc when they never even fought them this age? How is it that swea ended abs?

Lets see if you can answer these questions which I highly doubt as they would make you admit the obvious, that your record hasn't been good but mine has.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    For everyone in the community I want you to publicly recognize what a coward Baka is and I will now call him out in front of it. Watch how he dodges my questions or replies in a half answer fashion.

2. Who is worse at representing a kingdom: 1) a person who talks **** and is not like able or 2) a person who double teams enemies, gangbangs, and dealbreaks. A person who farms GC from his allies and still manages to lose.
    3. If I am as bad as you say I am how do you explain all of your losses and embarrassments to Rage. How do you explain that I have ended your cows every age you put them up regardless who you had playing them. How do you explain being farmed by us to 50% our nw after you double teamed with farmed GC. In fact you have never in your history gotten a win against us or been successful.
    4. How is it SWEA that ended us when ASF/ata/ and I were done before the age swea grew? Others are still around now but using a different name as they don't see it as the same kd. How is it that swea ended sanc when they never even fought them this age? How is it that swea ended abs?

Lets see if you can answer these questions which I highly doubt as they would make you admit the obvious, that your record hasn't been good but mine has.
    +1 Sad to see ya go Proteus...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Last warning guys, stop getting personal

Whats yours? And dont bring up Rage cause any tool can take glory for a premade kingdom something you achieved on your own, ie kd you created or so.

Someone that makes bets and then when he loses he refuse to pay up, thats whos worse!

You have ended? You probably didnt do much given you got a kingdom handed to you.

So, do explain why the kingdom was tagged as Rage at end of age then if they were using a different name? But lets pretend, logically Rage would be already done for when Zoot then stopped playing cause he was half Rage.

What record? Ever since you took over Rage has been slowly turning into ****.

Forum Fanatic
    Korp saves the day with his trolling how amusing. Everything you pretty much said was bs. I like how you skid over all the parts about Baka losing and farming out on several occasions.

Post Fiend
    Korp saves the day with his trolling how amusing. Everything you pretty much said was bs. I like how you skid over all the parts about Baka losing and farming out on several occasions.
    Is this the first post you make, without making claims of being the greatest player ever?
    Well done if thats the case!

I like all the parts disclaiming that you suck :)

A wise man knows when he is wrong, an idiot doesnt. But luckily you are neither, you are either a true egomaniac or just a good troll, but ill go with the first. Good luck in stretching your e-peen! We all know you care about it a lot!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    I like all the parts disclaiming that you suck :)

A wise man knows when he is wrong, an idiot doesnt. But luckily you are neither, you are either a true egomaniac or just a good troll, but ill go with the first. Good luck in stretching your e-peen! We all know you care about it a lot!
    If Baka is good please contradict what I have said, if you give reasonable arguments i will be receptive to them.

So far the only people who said i was bad are forum trolls and nobody's like flip/mansoor/Baka. Who credible has come in here and said that to me?

We have people who keep saying i was leading when it was known to all that I wasnt and players have even come in here to post and confirm. So I guess I should satisfy the trolls and say yeah I suck, I only finished t3 every age and lost 1 war in 2 years but thats right I'm Fukin bad because Baka says so even though I am undefeated and up tens of thousands of acres against his kingdoms.

ill bite, baka does suck, i dont disagree with that :)

you just make things sound better than they are, but all the top kd players/leaders to that. Ill just put it in the e-peen category.

you just make things sound better than they are, but all the top kd players/leaders do that. You keep up your illusions. Ill just put it in the e-peen category.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post

you just make things sound better than they are, but all the top kd players/leaders do that. You keep up your illusions. Ill just put it in the e-peen category.
    Thanks dude. I think everyone has an ego even the people who suck (just look at Baka). I never claimed to be the best though ill easily rattle off 5 people who I think are better in this era just Baka, mansoor, random noobs named flip or famous trolls korp aren't on that list.

I like your total inability to counter anything ive said but just refer to it as BS. I have no clue what baka did or did not do so why should i comment on that.

I never claimed to be the best
    Oh and you have, on several ocassions :(

Thread Information