Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Forum Addict
    Thank you Proteus for naming me so many times in your posts. I must mean a lot to you =)

Post Fiend
    lol how funny i been in kingdom with both proteus and baka and i would pick baka anyday over you propro, you are truly retarded and live on the skill of other people, you are a glory hunter nothing else.
    Good luck in ama im sure you soon will claim to be the reason elit and co wins something (if they do).

Post Fiend
    Proteus, u are the one missing the whole point.
    You have become a joke on here.

Nothing wrong with taking pride in ones achievements.
    But i do really wonder if you are suffering from megalomania?
    If so, that explains your posts about "superiority, i beat you easily, i farm you, you all suck, you are noobs, u are a ghetto" kind of stuff.
    I cant ever remember the leaders Pansies or Brute behaving like this on public forums.
    So if you are the best player in the "modern era" try to behave like one too.
    Rather than this condescending attitude towards everyone.

Its like i have a younger brother 13, who i play fifa13 with on ps3.
    He is behaving very much like you, whenever he wins a match he claims he is the best player ever.
    He goes around telling girls at school that he is the best player in fifa13. (maybe you do it too? i dont know.. but considering the taste of music you have...)
    I just hope you dont do the same, as it would make the whole situation even more sad.
    Last edited by filip; 18-09-2013 at 07:21.

Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    Proteus, u are the one missing the whole point.
    You have become a joke on here.

Nothing wrong with taking pride in ones achievements.
    But i do really wonder if you are suffering from megalomania?
    Have you been diagnosed? If so, that explains your posts about "superiority, i beat you easily, i farm you, you all suck, you are noobs, u are a ghetto" kind of stuff.
    I cant ever remember the leaders Pansies or Brute behaving like this on public forums.

Its like i have a younger brother 13, who i play fifa13 with on ps3.
    He is behaving very much like you, whenever he wins a match he claims he is the best player ever.
    He goes around telling girls at school that he is the best player in fifa13. (maybe you do it too? i dont know.. but considering the taste of music you have...)
    I just hope you dont do the same, as it would make the whole situation even more sad.

Being the best in the world at Fifa13 means nothing!

Had it been the best in the world at Pes2013. Well then we're talking

Post Fiend
    True, and fifa14 is released soon :)

Thumbs up

Mansoor's my hero.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    True, and fifa14 is released soon :)

PES2014 tomorrow ;)

Postaholic
    Sorry Proteus I don't live by the forums nor do I have highlight on for forum posts... I didn't read what you wrote because I can probably guess what you said.. you've been saying the same thing for years now, it's getting old.

You validate yourself by stepping on others. I have yet to see any one try to validate you. But really, no one cares anyways except you.

So, go find something better to do... or just keep your mouth shut, it'll serve you a lot better once you learn and realize that.

Once again, I feel sorry for AMA or any KD that had to deal with you in it.

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    ill bite, baka does suck, i dont disagree with that :)

you just make things sound better than they are, but all the top kd players/leaders do that. You keep up your illusions. Ill just put it in the e-peen category.

If you have time to troll Don Proteus, you have time to play.

Enough with the rubbish going overseas excuses gerg :P
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    If you have time to troll Don Proteus, you have time to play.

Enough with the rubbish going overseas excuses gerg :P
    im playing, and recruiting people to my kingdom!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Sorry Proteus I don't live by the forums nor do I have highlight on for forum posts... I didn't read what you wrote because I can probably guess what you said.. you've been saying the same thing for years now, it's getting old.

You validate yourself by stepping on others. I have yet to see any one try to validate you. But really, no one cares anyways except you.

So, go find something better to do... or just keep your mouth shut, it'll serve you a lot better once you learn and realize that.

Once again, I feel sorry for AMA or any KD that had to deal with you in it.
    I don't take advise from people who are bad, your supposed to have mentors who are better and more successful than you are,thus taking advice from someone with a terrible record would be talk f a step back.

@flip I'm quiet on forums until noobs come on rattling off lies like your kingdom did last age when they claimed to beat me when I wasnt leading and claimed to have disbanded abs. Your post is hypocritical and contradicting-you talk to me about being an egomaniac and exaggerating achievements but i have achieved more than swea has but dont make posts like this everyone i crown. I also don't claim to have disbanded people left and right like you do. Ya being humble is good but I have more reasons to not be humble than you do.
    Last edited by Proteus; 18-09-2013 at 12:45.

Do You Even Lift?
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Keep the lies :D. Never dealbreak yes. You didn't break the eoa cf with us :). As for cheat, "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination." I think Mansoor gave a whole story on how SWEA did exactly that :D. So stfu.
    First, didn't Elit a few pages back state that he hit SWEA pre-emptively based on the idea that SWEA would dealbreak anyway? If so, you have the chronology tangled up: certainly, you can't expect SWEA to still honor a deal even after you take a dump on it, can you? Furthermore, using your own rhetorics, you had already broken deals with others, giving SWEA little reason to consider theirs as valid anyway.

Second, you can't apply that definition on a game like Utopia where dishonest, "unfair" actions are key elements of the game. Again, I just have to refer to Elit to make that point more than clear enough.

So stfu =)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Actually you didnt ruin anything. You got an obviously inept war leader to give a suicidal order. Nice diplomatic play, but I hardly count that as "ruining" anything. If anything last age Rage was made stronger. I will probably bet in your next war they wont release/raze their buildings to give you a win.
    You can pretend that all you like, but again, I have seen the logs - both with regards to Rage and the post-SWEA debacle and Absalom as such. That said, I have nothing but respect for Drixx; while he may not yet be a very good leader, he - unlike propronub et co - comes across as a standup guy with potentially to actually turn the kingdom around. So in that sense, best of luck.

P.S. I never lost a war vs. Rage and never will. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The fact that you credit swea to the downfall of absalom shows just how sharp you are. Having played in Abs for years it's easy to see what caused the downfall, and that's people burning out and retiring before this age even began. So how does swea get credit for hurting any kingdom when these kingdoms all deteriorated before the start of the age.

And yes when a kingdom gives you button with minimal low damage hits and dioxides their cows on an opposing kd and makes out of war hits instead of recalling you yes that was intentionally donated acres. The whole community agrees with this.

You should just stop taking you have 0 credibility.
    Dear Propronub,

First, I never stated we single-handedly took out Absalom; in several places I, in fact, stated that we merely did one stab alongside others. That said, while I sadly have learned that our efforts to this noble end has not rendered the much desired outcome, I am at least happy to see Rage displaced from the charity pedestal upon which you have sat for far too long. As for the continued charade, we both know the truth so I see little point in even commenting on that.

Second, I don't think I ever argued that the acres were not donated; hence my comment: what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne - particularly so given that they simultaneously sell out their former ally in the process.

Third, I have more credibility than you. <3

P.S. Just to entice your curiosity, last age your fellow alliances mates came and asked me to come in and help restore your beloved Absalom to its original 'beauty'. On several occasions, I might add. How do you like them Apples?

Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    hahah u for real mate ?! U lie - every deal u made with kds was a joke as Mansoor said. U cheat - getting 100k acres land via farm out war mechanics game abuse by pew is cheating in my book. U dealbroke AMA at the end of the age when they were 3v1 gb by ur allies. U outplayed noone and u were far from fair as well. Yes u are arrogant. And yes u suck and considering u never warred AMA 1v1 u cant say u are better than us. :D Nuff said
    1: Joke or not - we did not break it. We never had to. Would we have? Maybe. Did we? No. So yes, I am certainly for real.
    2: While we got 100k acres, we did not cheat while getting them. If my word is not good enough, ask Bishop - he cleared us from any wrong doing. What more could you possibly ask for than that?
    3: Evidently, we outplayed everyone. As just noted, we even got enemies to turn against their friends to hand us the crown. If that isn't to outplay in an essentially social game, what is?
    4: We won. You didn't. Ergo, we are better. Maybe you should go for the war chart instead, if you think that winning wars is what truly matters.

nuff said.
    Last edited by Palem; 18-09-2013 at 16:33. Reason: multi-post

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    First, didn't Elit a few pages back state that he hit SWEA pre-emptively based on the idea that SWEA would dealbreak anyway? If so, you have the chronology tangled up: certainly, you can't expect SWEA to still honor a deal even after you take a dump on it, can you? Furthermore, using your own rhetorics, you had already broken deals with others, giving SWEA little reason to consider theirs as valid anyway.

Second, you can't apply that definition on a game like Utopia where dishonest, "unfair" actions are key elements of the game. Again, I just have to refer to Elit to make that point more than clear enough.

So stfu =)

You can pretend that all you like, but again, I have seen the logs - both with regards to Rage and the post-SWEA debacle and Absalom as such. That said, I have nothing but respect for Drixx; while he may not yet be a very good leader, he - unlike propronub et co - comes across as a standup guy with potentially to actually turn the kingdom around. So in that sense, best of luck.

P.S. I never lost a war vs. Rage and never will. <3

Dear Propronub,

First, I never stated we single-handedly took out Absalom; in several places I, in fact, stated that we merely did one stab alongside others. That said, while I sadly have learned that our efforts to this noble end has not rendered the much desired outcome, I am at least happy to see Rage displaced from the charity pedestal upon which you have sat for far too long. As for the continued charade, we both know the truth so I see little point in even commenting on that.

Second, I don't think I ever argued that the acres were not donated; hence my comment: what could possibly top making your enemies carry you to the throne - particularly so given that they simultaneously sell out their former ally in the process.

Third, I have more credibility than you. <3

P.S. Just to entice your curiosity, last age your fellow alliances mates came and asked me to come in and help restore your beloved Absalom to its original 'beauty'. On several occasions, I might add. How do you like them Apples?

1: Joke or not - we did not break it. We never had to. Would we have? Maybe. Did we? No. So yes, I am certainly for real.
    2: While we got 100k acres, we did not cheat while getting them. If my word is not good enough, ask Bishop - he cleared us from any wrong doing. What more could you possibly ask for than that?
    3: Evidently, we outplayed everyone. As just noted, we even got enemies to turn against their friends to hand us the crown. If that isn't to outplay in an essentially social game, what is?
    4: We won. You didn't. Ergo, we are better. Maybe you should go for the war chart instead, if you think that winning wars is what truly matters.

nuff said.
    Wow you are a delusional n00b with a perverse version of reality that just parrots some bs that cannot be backed up by facts. Absalom and Rage has beat kds 100x better than Swea run by leaders 1000x better than you as you are an unknown nobody. Both kd/alliance have survived gang bangs when out numbered and i have personally won against kingdoms in a 1v2 situation where both the kds doubling us were better than swea. If you think your lame kd has even .01% to do with what happened with Abs you are sadly mistaken. Noobs like you want to appear good and important but you are biased as hell. When the same people lead the same kingdoms for years and years without break and always end t3, win crowns, dominate the competition it gets tiring and people quit the game. What happened was many top leaders/players quit during the last 2 ages and there was no one comparable in the pipeline to replace them. If you do not believe this then you show a complete disregard for all facts and just want to spin bull****. Record and history are against you. If anything you said was of any merit than Absalom would not be dominating the charts almost every age but be a one hitter like bio or warcry. Also another thing you don't acknowledge is consistency. Lets say your "win" was clean and there was no dealbreak, gb, or allied far out- its still 1 win, it doesn't make you better than kds who win all the time. When Federer or Nadal lose in the first round do any of the sports analysts say that random player is better than them? Do all the grand slams become invalid? No it's just noise. I remember I lost one time a few ages back, first war loss in 2 years but guess what I beat that same kingdom/leader 6x and lost 1x but I guess according to your logic they are better.

I'm done talking to people who are biased and ignore all facts to spew their own agenda.

If swea beats any good kingdom 1v1 in a fight this age i will be the first to admit you guys are good but I already feel a slew of excuses coming on that you will use to justify losing to better kingdoms like "we won last age it doesn't matter we aren't playing to win" if your good you will beat a kd like ama, bb, some former abs kd 1v1 in war this age. If you lose to all of these kingdoms then what everyone else already knows will be confirmed that you guys are a joke.

Also note how no one else but swea is coming in here saying you guys are good. Kinda tells you something doesnt it?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    W Both kd/alliance have survived gang bangs when out numbered and i have personally won against kingdoms in a 1v2 situation where both the kds doubling us were better than swea.
    yeah, you personally won in a kingdom based team game? odd

Thread Information