Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Hahah, its hilarious that Proteus gets so pumped up about this, Proteus come back when you have created something on your own. Any tool can jump in and take over a pre-made kd. But I guess if this is the only thing you're "sucessfull" at then you have to stick to it.

Also note how no one else but swea is coming in here saying you guys are good. Kinda tells you something doesnt it?
    Notice how nobody ever tells that Proteus is good? That dont stop you from thinking that you are Gods gift to Utopia :( In fact there is only 2 people in here that spoke for Rage that is you and your buttbuddy PS.

Hahah, its hilarious that Proteus gets so pumped up about this, Proteus come back when you have created something on your own. Any tool can jump in and take over a pre-made kd. But I guess if this is the only thing you're "sucessfull" at then you have to stick to it.

Also note how no one else but swea is coming in here saying you guys are good. Kinda tells you something doesnt it?
    Notice how nobody ever tells that Proteus is good? That dont stop you from thinking that you are Gods gift to Utopia :( In fact there is only 2 people in here that spoke for Rage that is you and your buttbuddy PS.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post

1. I did make my own kd and prov crowned the first age of the kd and my first age cowing against Abs cows, flogger, cgg and others.
    2. The people who say I am good are the ones who let me walk in and lead their kd, wanted to create kds with me, and the ones who let me join their leadership team.
    3. No one is really talking here but the trolls which are you + other swea players.
    4. Korp who actually here sets store by what you say, respects you, or thinks your good? Every time i post I laugh because I KNOW you will join the thread to say something dumb not based on facts. I don't respect you and look down on you. Everything you say to me is just a joke as i am far more successful than you ingame and IRL

And if any tool can jump in and do well in a premade kd why have so many kingdoms the last few ages not done well after core leaders retired and new guys joined? By that logic any tool can become the president/leader of a country thats established and not mess it up. Any tool can join a F500 company and maintain atleast the same level of profitability. History says you are wrong. If you want to be a good troll you should atleast be smart but clearly you are not.
    Last edited by Proteus; 18-09-2013 at 20:33.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    bs that cannot be backed up by facts. Absalom and Rage has beat kds 100x better than Swea run by leaders 1000x better than you as you are an unknown nobody.
    ROFL tell us how your hypocrisy sandwich tastes.

1. I did make my own kd and prov crowned the first age of the kd and my first age cowing against Abs cows, flogger, cgg and others.
    Which kingdom was that? (Funshow wasnt exactly your own kd)

2. The people who say I am good are the ones who let me walk in and lead their kd, wanted to create kds with me, and the ones who let me join their leadership team.
    I havent seen a single person in here saying you are good, but I guess there could be people..

3. No one is really talking here but the trolls which are you + other swea players.
    We all love to watch you get riled up, its hilarious really :)

4. Korp who actually here sets store by what you say, respects you, or thinks your good? Every time i post I laugh because I KNOW you will join the thread to say something dumb not based on facts. I don't respect you and look down on you. Everything you say to me is just a joke as i am far more successful than you ingame and IRL
    Those that I like, likes me what else does anyone need? I dont need the approval of the Utopian community its rather pointless imo. Good then we are entertaining eachother, not that any post ive made has any errors in them if so then you can point out them to me but as I asked you already once and you just ignored it I am sure you will fail to do so again. Who cares what you think? You're a tool, its like last age when SWEA warred Rage, you were talking smack about how SWEA would farmout to Rage, but then as Rage lost there was no Proteus in sight to gloat about anything. Or when you made that bet with Kuhan, you went away until it calmed down a bit then reappeared. Its a habit of yours, you do something stupid then gone or awhile come back. If you have the energy to look down on someone in a game on the internet you have way too much time on your hands. I have a more recent crown than you btw, so I guess that makes me currently more successfull than you ;)

And if any tool can jump in and do well in a premade kd why have so many kingdoms the last few ages not done well after core leaders retired and new guys joined? By that logic any tool can become the president/leader of a country thats established and not mess it up. Any tool can join a F500 company and maintain atleast the same level of profitability. History says you are wrong. If you want to be a good troll you should atleast be smart but clearly you are not.
    What happend to Funshow? Remind me please, the kingdom you supposedly created if you're such a good leader why did it disband that quickly? Now you are just grasping after straws irl examples does never suit well in Utopia or if so, why arent you a multibillionaire by now? I mean, if you're such a great player it should be easy to be sucesfull irl as well (which hey you're not) We just have to look at the past 10 ages in Utopia, Rage has 1 crown thats not impressive at all. I am such a bad troll yet you keep replying to me and keep getting more and more riled up. Oh I have so failed :(

Forum Fanatic
    Which kingdom was that? (Funshow wasnt exactly your own kd)

I havent seen a single person in here saying you are good, but I guess there could be people..

We all love to watch you get riled up, its hilarious really :)

Those that I like, likes me what else does anyone need? I dont need the approval of the Utopian community its rather pointless imo. Good then we are entertaining eachother, not that any post ive made has any errors in them if so then you can point out them to me but as I asked you already once and you just ignored it I am sure you will fail to do so again. Who cares what you think? You're a tool, its like last age when SWEA warred Rage, you were talking smack about how SWEA would farmout to Rage, but then as Rage lost there was no Proteus in sight to gloat about anything. Or when you made that bet with Kuhan, you went away until it calmed down a bit then reappeared. Its a habit of yours, you do something stupid then gone or awhile come back. If you have the energy to look down on someone in a game on the internet you have way too much time on your hands. I have a more recent crown than you btw, so I guess that makes me currently more successfull than you ;)

What happend to Funshow? Remind me please, the kingdom you supposedly created if you're such a good leader why did it disband that quickly? Now you are just grasping after straws irl examples does never suit well in Utopia or if so, why arent you a multibillionaire by now? I mean, if you're such a great player it should be easy to be sucesfull irl as well (which hey you're not) We just have to look at the past 10 ages in Utopia, Rage has 1 crown thats not impressive at all. I am such a bad troll yet you keep replying to me and keep getting more and more riled up. Oh I have so failed :(
    Im not riled up, I enjoy this. It's funny to talk to people whose arguments are not rooted in fact. I think your the one who is riled up because regardless of how hard you troll i am more successful ingame and irl than you.

The funny thing you trolls dont get is there is no correlation between your dislike of a person and that persons success. For some reason you think if you think something negative about a person your opinion becomes fact.

It's obvious you don't have much going for yourself irl as you have so many posts here and always have time to troll someone

Im not riled up, I enjoy this. It's funny to talk to people whose arguments are not rooted in fact. I think your the one who is riled up because regardless of how hard you troll i am more successful ingame and irl than you.
    You are on the brink of crying, but you havent provided a single argument that what I am saying is not fact. But I guess you keep telling yourself it isnt facts then it might become true!

The funny thing you trolls dont get is there is no correlation between your dislike of a person and that persons success. For some reason you think if you think something negative about a person your opinion becomes fact.
    And still that is exactly what you do, your personal opinion about me being a "troll" colours every post of yours.

It's obvious you don't have much going for yourself irl as you have so many posts here and always have time to troll someone
    Wonderfull logical conclusion! Lets try it, its obvious that you're a complete failure irl cause you spend so much time trying to prove to people that you are someone in Utopia. Which obviously means irl you're a insecure nobody cause everyone knows that sucessfull people irl dont have the need to brag about how sucessfull they are, their sucess speak for themselves.

Its nice how you disregard big part of post yet again (and still keep replying to even if you have claimed several times that I am a troll) Keep up the good work bro.

Forum Fanatic
    You are on the brink of crying, but you havent provided a single argument that what I am saying is not fact. But I guess you keep telling yourself it isnt facts then it might become true!

And still that is exactly what you do, your personal opinion about me being a "troll" colours every post of yours.

Wonderfull logical conclusion! Lets try it, its obvious that you're a complete failure irl cause you spend so much time trying to prove to people that you are someone in Utopia. Which obviously means irl you're a insecure nobody cause everyone knows that sucessfull people irl dont have the need to brag about how sucessfull they are, their sucess speak for themselves.

Its nice how you disregard big part of post yet again (and still keep replying to even if you have claimed several times that I am a troll) Keep up the good work bro.
    My argument was SWEA has no reason to be cocky or to think they are good. They do not have an established record of doing well on any stage. Do you know what the term is in sports when someone unexpected/new/not-that-good wins something, they call it "an upset." They do not call it "ownage" or say the person making the upset is "better." Back to my example in tennis when Federer or Nadal lose in the early rounds to a much lower ranked player, it is an upset and it can happen..NO ONE will ever say that lower ranked player is BETTER than federer/nadal. One-off things happen all the time. Why are Federer and Nadal better? Their record. They have many titles and win/make finals consistently. If the person who upset them wants to become established as being better than that person needs to beat Federer/Nadal consistently or atleast win the grand slam while someon else beats federer/nadal. SWEA has no consistent history of beating top kingdoms nor do they have a history of crowning. Therefore SWEA can't say they are "BETTER" than kingdoms with a stronger record (AMA/BB/Havoc/Sanc/Rage). The other point is pewpew donated acres to SWEA to spite AMA. This was done by pewpew hitting outside of war instead of hitting SWEA, everyone knows this was not a legitimate war but a intenntional farmout to shape the charts.

The other point is it is easier to join a good kingdom that has a strong record than making one from scratch and doing the same thing. However, in both cases the person leading the kingdom regardless if it is new/old gets credit for leadership that results in success. When you join an established kd as a leader its usually because the old leaders scale back or retires. Every good kd has a good active core, its a given but when two kds fight who have good active cores its leadership plans/strategies that make the difference. You can't crown every age but being in the top3 places every age is obviously not "average" or "bad" its good. Yes people want to win gold in the olympics but winning bronze and standing on the podium is a big achievement. You do realize that everyone JOINS something right. I don't see you knocking flogger for *joining* Pulse instead of starting it and using that shell to make BB. You arent knocking trollfags for reforming new kingdoms with the exact same core of players+ leadership and doing well. Furthermore, in business you think when a company hires a new CEO just because it is an existing company rather than a start up a CEO wont get credit for profitability? Look at Apple, it is one of the greatest companies out there but whoever runs it has a huge task filling the shoes of Jobs and continuing that streak of innovation. Whoever becomes a president or congressmen or other elected official is obviously a joke too right since they did not start their own country. That argument makes no sense. Its harder to create something from scratch than join something regardless of what it is but it does not mean that joining an existing entity (kd, company, political body) and doing well is a joke.

So yeah running the same existing kingdom for 2 years and winning versus non-Abs and having only 1 war loss in 2 years while ending T3 every age is a good achievement. There are better ones like winning B2B crowns but face it majority of people who play do not have such achievements. I'd rather win a few crowns (prov, kd land, kd nw, etc.) and end T3 every age and have a strong winning record against all non-Absalom kingdoms than crown one time in questionable circumstances and never do it again. If SWEA gets blown out by the kigndoms they talked **** against this age everyone is going to believe last age was a fluke because if SWEA was better, SWEA would beat these kingdoms CONSISTENTLY.

Oh and yeah, I dont really use the logic of "if I dont like someone I am superior to them." I use record. I think baka is bad and look down on him but I can say so because of record. We farmed his cows 3x when he put them up and they were played by different players like himself, kygal, flogger, hint. We never lost in war to them and even farmed them to 50% our NW. Yes, I dont like baka because he dealbreaks, talks abig game but has never backed it up as he always ended up ****playing us and losing 1v1 but he is not good because I dislike him, he is not good due to the record I mention above.

There you go here is an unbiased post, I am doing this as an experience, if you ignore facts and spew some more bs ill just stop replying to you which will prove to all you do not consider facts and look at bull****.

If you want to make a valid case tell me why 1) I can't use record of beating someone over and over again like baka to say they are bad. 2) Why joining an existing kd and becoming its main leaders when its former leaders (in my case zoot/asf/ata) all take a back seat and stop leading and having good results is not a worthy achievement, if you look at the majority of kingdoms out there were pumped with new leadership over the years rather than be created (unless you consider mergers between 2 good kingdoms or remakes with same player/leader base "new"). 3) Why SWEA is better than any of the kingdoms I mentioned above when they do not have a record of consistently beating such kingdoms or crowning but the kingdoms they claim to be better than do.

If your argument holds water, than Rage as you call it should continue its T3 run and nearly perfect war record with me no longer there. Hoh who lost half of its leadership should also continue its t3 run as well. These are both existing kingdoms and anyone who joins them should be able to lead them and get the same results. Right?

Use facts if you can.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-09-2013 at 01:23.

Postaholic
    Lets do a vote... who here thinks Proteus is actually pretty bad at this game... talks too much bull.. make up too much tripe about himself.. has no leadership qualities and has done nothing but stepped in to a kingdom that was already established. Who here also thinks he has no credibility in what he says and repeats the same stuff over and over again because he has nothing better to validate himself with.

Raise your hands please!

/me raises hand.

Thumbs up

My argument was SWEA has no reason to be cocky or to think they are good. They do not have an established record of doing well on any stage. Do you know what the term is in sports when someone unexpected/new/not-that-good wins something, they call it "an upset." They do not call it "ownage" or say the person making the upset is "better." Back to my example in tennis when Federer or Nadal lose in the early rounds to a much lower ranked player, it is an upset and it can happen..NO ONE will ever say that lower ranked player is BETTER than federer/nadal. One-off things happen all the time. Why are Federer and Nadal better? Their record. They have many titles and win/make finals consistently. If the person who upset them wants to become established as being better than that person needs to beat Federer/Nadal consistently or atleast win the grand slam while someon else beats federer/nadal. SWEA has no consistent history of beating top kingdoms nor do they have a history of crowning. Therefore SWEA can't say they are "BETTER" than kingdoms with a stronger record (AMA/BB/Havoc/Sanc/Rage). The other point is pewpew donated acres to SWEA to spite AMA. This was done by pewpew hitting outside of war instead of hitting SWEA, everyone knows this was not a legitimate war but a intenntional farmout to shape the charts.

The other point is it is easier to join a good kingdom that has a strong record than making one from scratch and doing the same thing. However, in both cases the person leading the kingdom regardless if it is new/old gets credit for leadership that results in success. When you join an established kd as a leader its usually because the old leaders scale back or retires. Every good kd has a good active core, its a given but when two kds fight who have good active cores its leadership plans/strategies that make the difference. You can't crown every age but being in the top3 places every age is obviously not "average" or "bad" its good. Yes people want to win gold in the olympics but winning bronze and standing on the podium is a big achievement. You do realize that everyone JOINS something right. I don't see you knocking flogger for *joining* Pulse instead of starting it and using that shell to make BB. You arent knocking trollfags for reforming new kingdoms with the exact same core of players+ leadership and doing well. Furthermore, in business you think when a company hires a new CEO just because it is an existing company rather than a start up a CEO wont get credit for profitability? Look at Apple, it is one of the greatest companies out there but whoever runs it has a huge task filling the shoes of Jobs and continuing that streak of innovation. Whoever becomes a president or congressmen or other elected official is obviously a joke too right since they did not start their own country. That argument makes no sense. Its harder to create something from scratch than join something regardless of what it is but it does not mean that joining an existing entity (kd, company, political body) and doing well is a joke.

So yeah running the same existing kingdom for 2 years and winning versus non-Abs and having only 1 war loss in 2 years while ending T3 every age is a good achievement. There are better ones like winning B2B crowns but face it majority of people who play do not have such achievements. I'd rather win a few crowns (prov, kd land, kd nw, etc.) and end T3 every age and have a strong winning record against all non-Absalom kingdoms than crown one time in questionable circumstances and never do it again. If SWEA gets blown out by the kigndoms they talked **** against this age everyone is going to believe last age was a fluke because if SWEA was better, SWEA would beat these kingdoms CONSISTENTLY.

Oh and yeah, I dont really use the logic of "if I dont like someone I am superior to them." I use record. I think baka is bad and look down on him but I can say so because of record. We farmed his cows 3x when he put them up and they were played by different players like himself, kygal, flogger, hint. We never lost in war to them and even farmed them to 50% our NW. Yes, I dont like baka because he dealbreaks, talks abig game but has never backed it up as he always ended up ****playing us and losing 1v1 but he is not good because I dislike him, he is not good due to the record I mention above.

There you go here is an unbiased post, I am doing this as an experience, if you ignore facts and spew some more bs ill just stop replying to you which will prove to all you do not consider facts and look at bull****.

If you want to make a valid case tell me why 1) I can't use record of beating someone over and over again like baka to say they are bad. 2) Why joining an existing kd and becoming its main leaders when its former leaders (in my case zoot/asf/ata) all take a back seat and stop leading and having good results is not a worthy achievement, if you look at the majority of kingdoms out there were pumped with new leadership over the years rather than be created (unless you consider mergers between 2 good kingdoms or remakes with same player/leader base "new"). 3) Why SWEA is better than any of the kingdoms I mentioned above when they do not have a record of consistently beating such kingdoms or crowning but the kingdoms they claim to be better than do.

If your argument holds water, than Rage as you call it should continue its T3 run and nearly perfect war record with me no longer there. Hoh who lost half of its leadership should also continue its t3 run as well. These are both existing kingdoms and anyone who joins them should be able to lead them and get the same results. Right?

Use facts if you can.
    Tldr.

All i know is that swea retired rage/proteus lol.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Lets do a vote... who here thinks Proteus is actually pretty bad at this game... talks too much bull.. make up too much tripe about himself.. has no leadership qualities and has done nothing but stepped in to a kingdom that was already established. Who here also thinks he has no credibility in what he says and repeats the same stuff over and over again because he has nothing better to validate himself with.

Raise your hands please!

/me raises hand.

2nd

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticdemon View Post
    2nd
    3rd

Post Fiend
    /me raises hand.

/me raise both hands

Post Fiend
    Wow you are a delusional n00b with a perverse version of reality that just parrots some bs that cannot be backed up by facts. Absalom and Rage has beat kds 100x better than Swea run by leaders 1000x better than you as you are an unknown nobody. Both kd/alliance have survived gang bangs when out numbered and i have personally won against kingdoms in a 1v2 situation where both the kds doubling us were better than swea. If you think your lame kd has even .01% to do with what happened with Abs you are sadly mistaken. Noobs like you want to appear good and important but you are biased as hell. When the same people lead the same kingdoms for years and years without break and always end t3, win crowns, dominate the competition it gets tiring and people quit the game. What happened was many top leaders/players quit during the last 2 ages and there was no one comparable in the pipeline to replace them. If you do not believe this then you show a complete disregard for all facts and just want to spin bull****. Record and history are against you. If anything you said was of any merit than Absalom would not be dominating the charts almost every age but be a one hitter like bio or warcry. Also another thing you don't acknowledge is consistency. Lets say your "win" was clean and there was no dealbreak, gb, or allied far out- its still 1 win, it doesn't make you better than kds who win all the time. When Federer or Nadal lose in the first round do any of the sports analysts say that random player is better than them? Do all the grand slams become invalid? No it's just noise. I remember I lost one time a few ages back, first war loss in 2 years but guess what I beat that same kingdom/leader 6x and lost 1x but I guess according to your logic they are better.

I'm done talking to people who are biased and ignore all facts to spew their own agenda.

If swea beats any good kingdom 1v1 in a fight this age i will be the first to admit you guys are good but I already feel a slew of excuses coming on that you will use to justify losing to better kingdoms like "we won last age it doesn't matter we aren't playing to win" if your good you will beat a kd like ama, bb, some former abs kd 1v1 in war this age. If you lose to all of these kingdoms then what everyone else already knows will be confirmed that you guys are a joke.

I'm a delusional noob and yet Absalom begged for my help; you really are not helping your case here. While I am at it I might also add that I have rejected offers from your beloved Rage several times over the years. Again, if I am a delusional noob, how does that reflect on you?

Now, who cares whether you have beaten better kingdoms or not? Really; fact is, you talked smack and got your asses spanked by a delusional noob like me. Again, think of the reflection. You see, I never claimed SWEA was the best. I merely stated facts: SWEA 1 - Rage 0.

That said, I'll skip commenting on your tear filled drabble. You don't know who I am, which kingdoms I have led, what wars I have own and which crowns I and my kingdoms have: in my book, you're a sad megalomaniac nub cake who's main claim to fame is being part of a former power house in an era of non-competition. Congratulations! Me? Well, I come out of retirement and immediately turn water into wine - no wonder they call me Jesus.

P.S. I don't play in SWEA anymore. Now that they have won, it's on to the next project: there are still so many crown virgin cherries out there to pop! Where I play? You'll know at the end of the age when I rake in yet another crown - how's that for consistency.

Xoxo,

CrowningGirl

Thread Information