Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    The only thing that Korp brings to the table is an entertainment value. If I had to choose between Korp or Proteus for a kingdom I belonged to it's a no brainer, Proteus is the obvious choice.

Korp do you have a clue to run a cow? I think successful cow's can only be run by good players, that in itself clears up the argument.

Pick 5 players in the game to run your cow. Elit, mango, Proteus, Flogger, and who else would fill the 5 spot. Do you even think that Mansoors name would come up in that discussion as the 5th Korp? Highly unlikely, or any SWEA player for that matter.

If you could pick a leader to run a top 5 kingdom would Mansoor be in that discussion? Absolutely not, I would rather have Zauper, Flogger, Elit, .... heck even Cody or Petrified leading rather than Mansoor :P

SWEA is a social club, glad you guys can find a kingdom to hang out and speak Swedish instead of English in the channel. Utopia is after all not just a strategy game but a social game also. Just like Korp, all you bring to the table is an entertainment value SWEA.
    It's easy to crown when you've been a toilet inspector your whole life and you got all that free time.

Fact: mansoor took, and built, a kd that was just for entertainment value (like you said), and crowned with it.

Fact: proteus took over a top kd and crowned. Proteus never built his own kd, ever, he just joins top kds, turns their rep into ****, and leaves when they get owned.

Fact: mansoor retired proteus with his "entertainment" kd.

Fact: i will bet anything (cant rly prove it tho obv)that elit and proteus will eventually annoy eachother, and make it a bad atmosphere to play in unless you're a troll.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 20-09-2013 at 04:56.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    SWEA crown is nice for them and all, but don't understand any of the pride. There is little actual accomplishment. There seems to be a sports metaphor theme in here, so dig this. If you are in a foot race with a group of people, and near the end one of them goes bat**** crazy and pulls a gun, killing everyone but you, then themself, and you roar across the finish line ... are you really going to say you won because you ran the best race?

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    SWEA crown is nice for them and all, but don't understand any of the pride. There is little actual accomplishment. There seems to be a sports metaphor theme in here, so dig this. If you are in a foot race with a group of people, and near the end one of them goes bat**** crazy and pulls a gun, killing everyone but you, then themself, and you roar across the finish line ... are you really going to say you won because you ran the best race?
    You obviously lack the diplomatic insight that is included in a win like this. Mansoor with SWEA played the diplomatic game very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Go home pizza boy, swea already won a crown!
    Being given a crown because another kingdom felt the need to spite a third kingdom and because the game mods failed to punish cheating properly is hardly much of an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Being given a crown because another kingdom felt the need to spite a third kingdom and because the game mods failed to punish cheating properly is hardly much of an achievement.
    Heres a newsflash, you dont decide the rules they do, now stop your crying its unbecoming.

It was all end results of bad dip from many kds that swea navigated thru.
    AMA had more then likely crowned if they had not ****ed thier allies.
    Since AMA did that the road was open for SWEA.

The wave AMA promised to make on SWEA had farmed SWEA out.
    It was insanly bad play from Elit and it costed him the crown.

Mansoor managed to trick them and navigate thru all of the BS.

Swea deserved to crown as much as anyone else in the top.
    They won, get over it! GG
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Heres a newsflash, you dont decide the rules they do, now stop your crying its unbecoming.
    Well pewpew got punished so it's not about deciding rules, unfortunately I think the punishment was bloody pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Swea deserved to crown as much as anyone else in the top.
    They won, get over it! GG
    I wasn't involved in any of it so I don't really have anything to "get over", I have no problem with AMA or anybody else loosing or winning the crown.
    What I do have a problem with is that cheating was allowed to go practically unpunished and that anybody, directly or indirectly was allowed to benefit from cheating.

I do have a problem with the fact that game management determined that pewpew were cheating and yet they hardly punished them. That's bloody sad in my opinion, personally I think deletion should be the norm in any sort of intentional abuse/break of the rules and not the exception. If you let cheaters get away with breaking the rules you only encourage more people to cheat, and a lackluster punishment is pretty much the same as no punishment at all.

So I have to disagree with you, SWEA gained their crown by as a direct result of somebody(pewpew) cheating, and that's what makes it wholly undeserved in my opinion.
    It doesn't matter that SWEA themselves weren't the ones cheating, they benefited from cheating and hence they don't deserve it since without the acres gained from pewpew cheating they most likely wouldn't have crowned.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 20-09-2013 at 12:02.

Well pewpew got punished so it's not about deciding rules, unfortunately I think the punishment was bloody pathetic.

I wasn't involved in any of it so I don't really have anything to "get over", I have no problem with AMA or anybody else loosing crown.
    What I do have a problem with is that game management determined that pewpew were cheating and hardly punished them, thats bloody sad in my opinion, personally I think deletion should be the norm in any sort of intentional abuse/break of the rules and not the exception. If you let cheaters get away with breaking the rules you only encourage more people to cheat, and a lackluster punishment is pretty much the same as no punishment at all.
    Thats Pewpew, this a thread about SWEA if you are confused. As SWEA didnt do anything that was against the rules decided by the game admin i see your post rather useless in that case. If you want to complain about the lack of severity in the punishment on Pewpew create a new thread instead and stop pestering this one with your whining. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats Pewpew, this a thread about SWEA if you are confused. As SWEA didnt do anything that was against the rules decided by the game admin i see your post rather useless in that case. If you want to complain about the lack of severity in the punishment on Pewpew create a new thread instead and stop pestering this one with your whining. :)
    So you claim that pewpew cheating in no way affected you crowning, I beg to differ on that and hence I think it's relevant. Without that act of cheating you wouldn't have crowned.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 20-09-2013 at 12:14.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    It's easy to crown when you've been a toilet inspector your whole life and you got all that free time.

Fact: i will bet anything (cant rly prove it tho obv)that elit and proteus will eventually annoy eachother, and make it a bad atmosphere to play in unless you're a troll.
    I think Elit likes me but will have to ask him to confirm later.

Regular
    Elit will treat you with gb...just you wait and see!

Forum Addict
    Why are we happy? It is a social group who playing with people who barely login. Winning with a group like this, or even be top 5 is a great achievement. We dont keep army in army out or anything so ofc we are happy no.matter how we won. Fact is we did, that is what we are happy about.

It is people like proteus whi pm.me after age is done and ask me if i think i am good player cause i crowned. That is why i love to play, that i know that people like proteus will cry =)

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/home

Fail much?
    Last edited by Elldallan; 21-09-2013 at 00:29.

Post Fiend
    So I'm just wondering how that huge slice of humble pie is tasting SWEA :D you call your self Champions well I suggest you start playing like one lol. Maybe Pew Pew will farm out to you again this age and you can brag about how you are the greatest kingdom ROFLMAO!!

OMG how long has the war been? If you WD what makes you think AMA won't max the meter if they have to for round 2 like you did to Simians? Maybe they will wave you again after you run for the hills and pawn the other 2/3 of your kingdom and you can be at an appropriate size to find a weaker more suitable oppoent to war. Hahaha. It's funny how karma works.

Now this is the story Halfling 248 acres 55,359gc
    ghetto named SWEA Faery 303 acres 42,816gc
    When a couple of guys Orc 316 acres 52,655gc
    became Lords of this place Dwarf 337 acres 51,525gc
    just sit right there Faery 345 acres 43,101gc
    On the battleground Orc 365 acres 48,010gc
    And I would like Orc 411 acres 53,319gc
    with my auntie Elit to Halfling 426 acres

Is SWEA going to be last ages Simians, and will Elit's promise hold through that SWEA will disband?

Discuss.

Thread Information