Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Forum Fanatic
    Justine is Lendorav.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Funny you say I don't have balls when I have beaten every single top kingdom in existence the last 10 ages in one form or another and have survived fights in a 1v2 situation and won. Only people who do not think highly of themselves and aren't good try to take credit for something when there is actually nothing to be proud of. It's not very hard to beat someone thats having major internal problems after the main leader left and the new people left in charge dont get along with each other and there is a lack of organization/purpose. If you actually beat Rage with me leading and ASF playing id congratulate you and say GG however beating someone after the guys who have been leading the past several years are no longer at the helm isn't really the same thing. Of course you want to say it is because you are thirsty for recognition as you are a nobody. However anyone good will know that there is nothing to brag about, its like beating fratzia without hesus and marcel, sleepy without coss, or Bb without flogger.

Since you are too scared to say who you really are due to fear of having your "record" scrutinized and based on your brag about beating a kd without its long time leaders and claiming its the same thing as beating them if those leaders were still in charge it really makes me question if you know anything your talking about at all.
    Of course you have, you are Don Proteus. Then again, winning anything in the last 10 ages is obviously worth absolute jack, seeing how me and Mansoor together took a band of miners, family fathers, and drunkards and still outplayed you all - taking the crown while besting the oh so incredible Rage in the process (led by coss and hesus, who you have praised on several occasions including just now). So in terms of thirst for recognition - *****, please; in what universe is it an achievement to be carried to victory by a dominant alliance in a non-competitive game? You're like Cartman, absent the humour. I bet you don't even see your own role in the demise of the once so proud alliance to which you owe so much of your success. Please note, I am not suggesting you are bad player - I am certain you know how to play a prov - but you either need to get off that megalomaniac trip of yours or at least share whatever it is that you are smoking.

That said, I have no "fear of scrutiny". I simply have no self-interest in disclosing my identity. For example, several close friends - particularly in Absalom - would be highly disappointed if they knew - perhaps rightly so. Similarly, staying in the shadows offers a freedom not easily attained without the mask - plus, I've always been a fan of the Carnivalesque. As I am a fairly nice guy, however, I can give you a few hints, though. Hints that might very lead you to PM me very differently next time you want to have a chat: Over the years, I have played in 4 different Absalom kingdoms, 3 of which gave me crowns, 2 in which I served as council. Furthermore, in the last year, I have been asked on several occasions to come back to lead; particularly so, last age. Outside of alliance wars - I think 5 for me in total, albeit several on the dark side - the only Absalom kingdom I can remember losing to is Dragons (shame on me); I have never lost a war against Rage. And yes, I have beaten Rage under ASF*. As if it somehow mattered; if you were truly worth your salt you would realize how little a war win typically means all things considered - SWEA vs. Rage not being any form of exception.

* While no fan of Absalom, both ASF and Zoot are players I highly admire. Undoubtedly two of the most important characters the game has ever seen. You, on the other hand, are as irrelevant as me, the only difference between us being that I realize it.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 26-09-2013 at 12:30.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Of course you have, you are Don Proteus. Then again, winning anything in the last 10 ages is obviously worth absolute jack, seeing how me and Mansoor together took a band of miners, family fathers, and drunkards and still outplayed you all, taking the crown - while besting the oh so incredible Rage in the process (led by coss and hesus, who you have praised on several occassions including just now).
    You farmed out a legit war, had another kd feed you like 100k acres and had multiple kds attacking #2 kd so they couldn't catch up. You also "beat rage" because their temporary leadership counted their chickens before they hatched. You were by all means, even self-admittedly losing the war up until that point. Let's come back from the fantasy world you're living in and step back to reality.
    Last edited by Palem; 26-09-2013 at 15:50.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You farmed out a legit war, had another kd feed you like 100k acres and had multiple kds help you GB the #2 kd so they couldn't catch up. You also "beat rage" because their temporary leadership counted their chickens before they hatched. You were by all means, even self-admittedly losing the war up until that point. Let's come back from the fantasy world you're living in and step back to reality.
    Besides the inaccuracies, is there an actual point in there somewhere? I thought this was Utopia we were playing: why should we - anyone - abide by "rules" enforced by Absalom, for Absalom?
    Last edited by JustinSane; 26-09-2013 at 12:34.

Veteran
    I just don't know why mods give their opinion about the game politics :D
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

You farmed out a legit war, had another kd feed you like 100k acres and had multiple kds help you GB the #2 kd so they couldn't catch up. You also "beat rage" because their temporary leadership counted their chickens before they hatched. You were by all means, even self-admittedly losing the war up until that point. Let's come back from the fantasy world you're living in and step back to reality.
    It's funny, not even Ama is this hateful towards us. If you don't know all the facts refrain from posting please. The only thing you are good at is running your mouth here in the forums. For instances Ama getting gbed had nothing to do with us it's on them for their behaviour. Hell it didn't even stop them since they were gaining acres. Think what you want but both coss and hesus is known for their warring skills, it's no new people we are talking about.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The only thing you are good at is running your mouth here in the forums.
    Funny a lot of people say the same about you =\

But I'd rather this not turn into a flame war. I didn't say SWEA arranged the GB, I said multiple people helped GB AMA. Also, I didn't say coss and hesus don't know how to war. I, in fact, said that they were beating you. In fact they were beating you so badly that they were convinced you were going to surrender and got cocky about it.

But I'd rather this not turn into a flame war. I didn't say SWEA arranged the GB, I said multiple people helped GB AMA. Also, I didn't say coss and hesus don't know how to war. I, in fact, said that they were beating you. In fact they were beating you so badly that they were convinced you were going to surrender and got cocky about it.
    :)

You rather not turn this into a flame war but you went in waving crazy with your bat? Kinda contradicting.. You wrote that _We_ had multiple kds helping us to gb AMA that implies that we would have any role in the gangbang which isnt true. Were they? I couldnt say really, but what do I know I just played in one of the kingdoms that warred. We must trust a outsider that didnt have any insight in the war at all and dont have much experince to begin with any kd of Utopian top play.

Post Fiend

First, several people GB'd AMA. It ultimately benefitted SWEA. Several people did not help SWEA GB AMA. Yes, there is a difference.

Second, while Rage did a good job taking out SWEA's orcs, they were hardly winning; while they basically had 0 safe provinces, SWEA had several and cow advantage on top. In fact, once Rage ran out of orcs to deep chain they had little to give. Simply put, you are extrapolating inaccurately beyond, say, wave 4, thinking the rest of the war would've unfolded according to the established pattern. In so doing, you are completely ignoring how SWEA's strategy was to establish a gap between their non-orc core and Rage's attackers, as to squeeze Rage between suicidal orcs and unbreakable human/halfers. A strategy partly based on the fact that several of SWEA's provinces, sadly, were out of build, and partly the fact that SWEA had grown substantially larger during the hostile - far from ideal for a kingdom packed with orcs.

While possibly beyond your comprehension, this is pretty much War 101. Seriously, what did you expect? If tables were turned, SWEA would've been "winning" the war too, only to ultimately withdraw once Rage switched the strategy up post wave 5.

So, did Rage play it wrong? If you ask me, yes. At the very beginning of the war Rage had a narrow window to take out SWEA's humans before they were able pump them up and get their builds in check. Of course, this would've been a gamble - if not taken out, SWEA's orcs could've done great damage - but, to me, this is still when the war was won for SWEA. Then again, had they tried this and failed, the cost would've been significantly larger. So maybe they did the right thing, after all. All in all, they did a very good job. As expected, of course: Rage is a tight ship.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 26-09-2013 at 15:47.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    SWEA wanted to finish #1. The kds GB'ing AMA didn't want AMA to finish #1 and actively tried to keep them from doing so. Them doing so, secured your position at #1. They helped you, whether you asked them to or not.

Post Fiend
    SWEA wanted to finish #1. The kds GB'ing AMA didn't want AMA to finish #1 and actively tried to keep them from doing so. Them doing so, secured your position at #1. They helped you, whether you asked them to or not.
    If so, they helped SWEA finish #1. Alternatively, helped SWEA finish #1 by GB'ing AMA. Both statements are fundamentally different from "helped SWEA GB AMA".

Who cares?
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Wasnt much of a help since AMA was gaining acres on it. We, didnt have any part in the GB so at most they helped us indirectly but not as you put it in your previous post.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Who cares?
    Don Palem? :)

(Sorry for last age, by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Who cares?
    "I dont care but I have to make a post about it to show people that I dont care just in case people didnt know I dont care"

Next time just dont post, that would send a better message, kthxnbye.

Thread Information