Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    at least we destroyed Rage in our war :)
    and days after.... "proteus has retired" rumours surfaced.
    Big n00b,

1) i retied the previous age its documented. no one in your kingdom is good enough to play against me
    2) you didn't beat rage, all rage leadership was gone the previous age

keep making ignorant posts, we will see who you "beat" this age

No formal alliance perhaps. But I see 1.) A collection of kds working to dominate abs and 2.) A collection (mostly the same collection) of kds working collectively to stop AMA from crowning, I call that an alliance. As far as my "facts". I'll refer to you to the following quote. Unless my eyes deceive me, I see Simians, SWEA, PewPew and Stippers all hitting AMA...
    Grasping after straws arent we :)) SWEA was no part of any alliances official or unoffical so thats about it. What you see is AMA waving SWEA into SWEAS eowcf which SWEA retalled then CFed AMA.

Post Fiend
    Big n00b,

1) i retied the previous age its documented. no one in your kingdom is good enough to play against me
    2) you didn't beat rage, all rage leadership was gone the previous age

keep making ignorant posts, we will see who you "beat" this age
    You lost, Rage lost.. WD to avoid a complete farm out.

Enthusiast
    I encourage all you SWEA nubs to come crawl out from your rock and come at AMA, we need easy farm acres. I rank SWEA the most farmable kingdom on the server when your talking about skill and activity (or lack of activity) to war, just slightly behind of Simians. You rank #1 farm kingdom on my list due to the acres you know not how to keep in wars vs a pro kingdom.

All you have as a kingdom history is beating a broken down rage in war LoL, what else has SWEA done in the way of good wars?

Post Fiend
    Crazy Pete... so if SWEA is so poor, why did AMA beg for a CF after a +35k acre wave?
    make sense.

Enthusiast
    You guys are so nub lol, regardless of waving AMA and deal breaking late age you had the charity crown in the bag. When I think charity, I think beggars and pand handlers which is closer to what SWEA is wouldn't you say? I think we showed the server that AMA is an elite kingdom taking on multiple kingdoms GB'ing us at the same time. DO you think SWEA could have done so well??

Obviously no because your an overgrown ghetto.

Charity= pan handler/beggar?

Enthusiast
    A crown is a crown, kudos to the diplomacy to your kingdom, but make no mistake you guys couldn't war yourself out of a wet paper bag :P

Can't war= Overgrown ghetto

I like to post
    Crazy Pete... so if SWEA is so poor, why did AMA beg for a CF after a +35k acre wave?
    make sense.
    You mean Mansoor beg me for CF all age.
    Deal break us and wave after 3 Kds gb us just show how much balls have SWEA.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    I encourage all you SWEA nubs to come crawl out from your rock and come at AMA, we need easy farm acres. I rank SWEA the most farmable kingdom on the server when your talking about skill and activity (or lack of activity) to war, just slightly behind of Simians. You rank #1 farm kingdom on my list due to the acres you know not how to keep in wars vs a pro kingdom.

All you have as a kingdom history is beating a broken down rage in war LoL, what else has SWEA done in the way of good wars?
    We won all our wars last age, if we are such a farmable kingdom as you like to claim people should have had no issues farming us but that dont seem to be the case. You are just probably bitter cause a ghetto like SWEA manage to crown before your kingdom. It is understandable consider AMA tried to get the crown 2 ages and failed 2 ages.

Post Fiend
    "all rage leadership gone"
    still u were doing diplo?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...(Funny-reading)

but hey you lost and suddenly we hear stories that rage wasnt rage, and u were retired.. lol

Forum Fanatic
    "all rage leadership gone"
    still u were doing diplo?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...(Funny-reading)

but hey you lost and suddenly we hear stories that rage wasnt rage, and u were retired.. lol
    Anyone can pm anyone on irc without leading. I understand that to get a win over me for a n00b like you is an extraordinary achievement as I have only lost once in 2 years of leading. However it is well known by everyone that i stopped leading end of the age before this one even started, elit even asked me and i told him, its on the forums use the search function. If that doesnt work for ya i can provide megabytes of logs with timestamps but if i go through the time to copy/paste that you need to delete your forum account.

Its one thing when people talk smack, its entirely different when some random unheard of noob claims to know better than you yourself if you retired and who is leading your kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I understand that to get a win over me for a n00b like you is an extraordinary achievement as I have only lost once in 2 years of leading.
    Son, I do hope you know that you can get professional help with that tendency of ego issuses bordering to megalomania. Ask someone at your local medical facility.
    Good luck and take care.

Post Fiend
    "16:51 Proteus we don;t need to
    16:51 Mansoor I got a hostile spot open right here
    16:51 Proteus as you will never wave us
    16:51 Mansoor *showing my asshole*
    16:51 Proteus because you are scared of me and Rage"

"all of rage leadership was gone"
    "i retired"
    bla bla bla...

Enthusiast
    16:51 Mansoor anyway, Wave me!
    16:51 Proteus we don;t need to
    16:51 Mansoor *************
    16:51 Proteus because you are scared of me and Rage

Its documented. You where Rage untill you lost.

edit: filip beat me :(

Forum Fanatic
    "16:51 Proteus we don;t need to
    16:51 Mansoor *showing my asshole*
    16:51 Proteus because you are scared of me and Rage"

"all of rage leadership was gone"
    "i retired"
    bla bla bla...
    Still haven't proven anything. I understand you want it really badly for it to be true that I was there leading but hate to disappoint. Dont worry little n00b maybe you will beat someone good one day but I doubt that.

Thread Information