Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Enthusiast
    I encourage all you SWEA nubs to come crawl out from your rock and come at AMA, we need easy farm acres. I rank SWEA the most farmable kingdom on the server when your talking about skill and activity (or lack of activity) to war, just slightly behind of Simians. You rank #1 farm kingdom on my list due to the acres you know not how to keep in wars vs a pro kingdom.

All you have as a kingdom history is beating a broken down rage in war LoL, what else has SWEA done in the way of good wars?

Post Fiend
    "all rage leadership gone"
    still u were doing diplo?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...(Funny-reading)

but hey you lost and suddenly we hear stories that rage wasnt rage, and u were retired.. lol

Enthusiast
    I have an idea, why don't you show Proteus just how bad ass you guys are this age :D

Post Fiend
    Crazy Pete... so if SWEA is so poor, why did AMA beg for a CF after a +35k acre wave?
    make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    I encourage all you SWEA nubs to come crawl out from your rock and come at AMA, we need easy farm acres. I rank SWEA the most farmable kingdom on the server when your talking about skill and activity (or lack of activity) to war, just slightly behind of Simians. You rank #1 farm kingdom on my list due to the acres you know not how to keep in wars vs a pro kingdom.

All you have as a kingdom history is beating a broken down rage in war LoL, what else has SWEA done in the way of good wars?
    We won all our wars last age, if we are such a farmable kingdom as you like to claim people should have had no issues farming us but that dont seem to be the case. You are just probably bitter cause a ghetto like SWEA manage to crown before your kingdom. It is understandable consider AMA tried to get the crown 2 ages and failed 2 ages.

Enthusiast
    You guys are so nub lol, regardless of waving AMA and deal breaking late age you had the charity crown in the bag. When I think charity, I think beggars and pand handlers which is closer to what SWEA is wouldn't you say? I think we showed the server that AMA is an elite kingdom taking on multiple kingdoms GB'ing us at the same time. DO you think SWEA could have done so well??

Obviously no because your an overgrown ghetto.

Charity= pan handler/beggar?

Enthusiast
    A crown is a crown, kudos to the diplomacy to your kingdom, but make no mistake you guys couldn't war yourself out of a wet paper bag :P

Can't war= Overgrown ghetto

Post Fiend
    all i hear is excuses Pete.... back it up with facts next time.

Enthusiast
    I am openly challenging you and your ghetto to show us how bad ass you are this age. Otherwise it's just you doing a whole lot of excuses and talking. I don't think there's a guy in our kingdom that won't enjoy spanking your kingdom. So just bring it don't sing it.

Keep my acres warm for me kkk, I'll be making a wd from your ghetto as soon as I can with interest :D

Postaholic
    Love a good pre Oop cat fight. Now who can back it up during the age. Go boys and girls go.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Post Fiend
    pete, u are the guys hiding... we are not

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    "all rage leadership gone"
    still u were doing diplo?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...(Funny-reading)

but hey you lost and suddenly we hear stories that rage wasnt rage, and u were retired.. lol
    Anyone can pm anyone on irc without leading. I understand that to get a win over me for a n00b like you is an extraordinary achievement as I have only lost once in 2 years of leading. However it is well known by everyone that i stopped leading end of the age before this one even started, elit even asked me and i told him, its on the forums use the search function. If that doesnt work for ya i can provide megabytes of logs with timestamps but if i go through the time to copy/paste that you need to delete your forum account.

Its one thing when people talk smack, its entirely different when some random unheard of noob claims to know better than you yourself if you retired and who is leading your kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I understand that to get a win over me for a n00b like you is an extraordinary achievement as I have only lost once in 2 years of leading.
    Son, I do hope you know that you can get professional help with that tendency of ego issuses bordering to megalomania. Ask someone at your local medical facility.
    Good luck and take care.

Post Fiend
    indeed Anacreon
    for someone who is "retired" he seems extremely anxious about maintaining some reputation in an online game... euhh.

Post Fiend
    "16:51 Proteus we don;t need to
    16:51 Mansoor I got a hostile spot open right here
    16:51 Proteus as you will never wave us
    16:51 Mansoor *showing my asshole*
    16:51 Proteus because you are scared of me and Rage"

"all of rage leadership was gone"
    "i retired"
    bla bla bla...

Thread Information