Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA the Choice age 59

The writing was on the wall, propro was sweet talking Elit all age

I actually thought this would happen this age after reading some posts/ posted logs etc
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    A timely and welcoming press release. I am looking forward to joining the AMA crew and am looking forward to a fun age.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    when times are tough proteus says he is not playing then jumps ship to current top kingdom :p
    Why not confirm with the guy who has been leading the kd all age (Drixx) if I have been doing anything or even ASF for the matter instead of making ignorant posts?

Director of Age Changes
    A timely and welcoming press release would be... "Proteus is back. Was he ever gone? Still no trace of the elusive 100$."
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    basically ama is the new rage, and beastblood is the new sanctuary.
    And to think I told elit we'd hit AMA unless you got your $100, then you go and call us sanc?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    And to think I told elit we'd hit AMA unless you got your $100, then you go and call us sanc?
    Don't bother with details and go recruit Dorje. He is still kd less. This way you can become true Sanctuary ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    At least I recruit local talents and not enemies...getting desperate Elit?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    At least I recruit local talents and not enemies...getting desperate Elit?
    Proteus is not enemy, he was leader in other competing kd and proved he is doing good job in Rage. Having active and skilled person in kd is never bad.
    About your "local talents", you didn't show any last age. Maybe if you can show good play this age you can gain respect, include from me.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I still wonder if he will be part of the leadership or just a player?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeKeeper View Post
    I still wonder if he will be part of the leadership or just a player?
    Doing all step by step is best way. Im never give new recruit to play tm, and its clear i wont make new recruit part from leaders. He need to socialize with ppl in channel and show his complex skills. Im sure he can provide much more fun in our private channel and he is "strong forum poster" :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    It make sense that Don Proteus joins a good kd to seek revenge.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    It make sense that Don Proteus joins a good kd to seek revenge.
    Your right in that has AMA has been the most dominant kd on the server the past two ages and only way for people to win was to 2v1, break deals, farm out to allies, and gangbang. Im all too familiar with this as people failed to beat Rage 1v1 when i lead until age 57 and did all sorts of shenanigans such as 2v1 us.

But as for getting revenge, i dont know for what as i retired last age unless you have another lie circulating that i retired because of mansoor even though it was publicly announced beginning of the age and a succession plan for new leadership happened prior to start of age. Go figure

I think its good that Proteus finally can admit that Absalom played dirty. Now we just need ASF in here to admit it as well! :)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I think its good that Proteus finally can admit that Absalom played dirty. Now we just need ASF in here to admit it as well! :)
    Not Absalom, Havoc. I would not really associate goodz who was leading that age with Absalom.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Not Absalom, Havoc. I would not really associate goodz who was leading that age with Absalom.
    And the excuses starts to pile up :) What a surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    A timely and welcoming press release. I am looking forward to joining the AMA crew and am looking forward to a fun age.

Why not confirm with the guy who has been leading the kd all age (Drixx) if I have been doing anything or even ASF for the matter instead of making ignorant posts?
    But you could certainly return to your old kingdom? But you would rather join a kingdom that you view to be in a stronger position? Thats my guess anyway.
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information