Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: AMA the Choice age 59

Enthusiast
    Maybe he wants to play more relaxed? I imagine he would be bugged for everything, if he returned there and end up leading.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Not Absalom, Havoc. I would not really associate goodz who was leading that age with Absalom.
    Umm I literally did the exact same thing elit did. I gave notice and then said I am waving when my notice expires.

I told absalom I was doing such.

If anything you can get mad at dorje for robbing them.

Also you were well aware that we planned to back to back AMA, and you yourself had stated if they somehow beat us you would nap break them anyway for when they did whatever you claim they did to you.

Anywho proteus I did nothing strange. I gave notice, they ran from it, I waved them anyway as I said I would. I attempted to diplo first, to give them another 48h. They were not interested. You also agreed the terms elit asked for (1 week nap and 20k+ acres?) were not acceptable since I had already drafted up etc.

Elit did the same thing this age when he waved into hostile because he had given notice and trained and then they tried to run by waving an easier target...

Anyway no regrets, if I had time to play at any kind of high level I would have fun messing about. Instead I'll have fun messing about in a mid level warring kingdom. If as someone else pointed out your not capeable of leading due to your comitments thats fine. Elit is a good player and you can see if you can ride him to a crown or what not :)
    My life is better then yours.

Sir Postalot
    If you want to claim dibs and say we'll notice you and hit you no matter what you did, that's dirty. A few abs kds did so on simians a few ages back, and havoc did so 2 ages back, and multiple people did so last age.

If you're mad at people for running then simply DON'T DO NOTICE DEALS WITH THEM. You giving the notice deal to them enables them to run. Going ahead and waving is just you not living up to your own diplomatic mistakes.

In a world of war win bonuses, I imagine the devs should probably code a 96h EoW CF and a 1 week CF between the two kingdoms that were just in the war.
    Last edited by flogger; 11-09-2013 at 17:59.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    In a world of war win bonuses, I imagine the devs should probably code a 96h EoW CF and a 1 week CF between the two kingdoms that were just in the war.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO dont suggest that theres been 2 kds my kd has beat and re-waved because hey hit us over and over for science in war. If a kd is dirty to me i wanna be able to hit em back and make em pay post war not have to wait 11 days.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    But you could certainly return to your old kingdom? But you would rather join a kingdom that you view to be in a stronger position? Thats my guess anyway.
    The reason I retired is because I was the only monarch in the kingdom and it has been so for many ages and it has taken its toll. It has been manageable while I was in school but with a new job i simply do not want to put that time in. I transitioned the kd over to drixx (and coss/hesus who left).

The other reason for not wanting to go back is 1) I do not want to be allied with Havoc. I do not like the peole who play there and based on what I have seen this age is they are not good allies. 2) I do not want to pretend to be Absalom when it is clearly gone. The only people who want to still try to be Absalom are the ones who want the fake prestige associated with "leading" in Abs when in fact anyone who was a big asset over the ages has retired. The only reason you had the people doing what they were doing is out of desperation with the old time go-to leaders quitting.

I have a lot of respect for elit and he was the best non-abs leader i have faced and i believe we make a good team. Also some people I used to play with in the past play in AMA so it will be fun.

As for the other comment yeah I didn't talk you down from doing what you did last age due to the incident in age 51 I disliked. All i said is i don't associate you with absalom which is true because you've been there one age, were talking about long time abs alliance and kd leaders.

Thumbs up Elit funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I keep my deals.
    LOL Elit with your bad english, ofc u mean that you DON'T keep your deals. Silly you!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Game is change alot last 2 ages with ghetto kds start grow. Now farming out on purpose is normal for low quality kds. This is serious problem and need radical solutions.

So AMA made choice to bring in kd one from best farmers on ghetto kds famous Proteus.

Im sure this look very surprising move but AMA is kd proved his ability to adapt and stay in top ;)

Rip SWEA :P
    Dude,seriously,if u wanna win anything,learn some basic english,its not that hard and you will have much better chances...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Snp View Post
    Dude,seriously,if u wanna win anything,learn some basic english,its not that hard and you will have much better chances...
    Learn to use punctuation, then talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Learn to use punctuation, then talk.
    What does it matter if he knows punctuation or not when hes talking? /trollface.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He's!right?

I like to post
    Wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    Its one of my favorite utopia mini-games, unfortunately his English is getting better on average, so the game is less fun now then last year.
    I have my fans and im doing my best for them ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    English is not his first language... Why don't you speak to him in his so we can see if you do better?

Thumbs up

Its his own advice. Learn English. Momma said so!

Elitish FTW!

Forum Addict
    I agree with Lestat on that one.

Thread Information