Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: AMA the Choice age 59

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The reason I retired is because I was the only monarch in the kingdom and it has been so for many ages and it has taken its toll. It has been manageable while I was in school but with a new job i simply do not want to put that time in. I transitioned the kd over to drixx (and coss/hesus who left).

The other reason for not wanting to go back is 1) I do not want to be allied with Havoc. I do not like the peole who play there and based on what I have seen this age is they are not good allies. 2) I do not want to pretend to be Absalom when it is clearly gone. The only people who want to still try to be Absalom are the ones who want the fake prestige associated with "leading" in Abs when in fact anyone who was a big asset over the ages has retired. The only reason you had the people doing what they were doing is out of desperation with the old time go-to leaders quitting.

I have a lot of respect for elit and he was the best non-abs leader i have faced and i believe we make a good team. Also some people I used to play with in the past play in AMA so it will be fun.

As for the other comment yeah I didn't talk you down from doing what you did last age due to the incident in age 51 I disliked. All i said is i don't associate you with absalom which is true because you've been there one age, were talking about long time abs alliance and kd leaders.
    Its okay I don't really associate myself with Absalom in anyway either. Although I would say I played their briefly.

If I recall you had said if HAVOC lost you were going to nap break elit anyway for his age 51 nap break on you. It just seems silly for you to call anyone out for how they treated elit when you were in the council channel and promoting it. You even promoted even dirtier play when we thought it was possible they could win when they stole 100m gc from sanc and sent 2 dragons our way in like an hour :p mind you elit decided not to take the chance at it and instead just dragged us down, which was probably a safer bet :D.

I also do not in anyway doubt elits skill. I am just saying a KD that really doesn't need anymore players to crown (AMA) whose only problem is that they are disliked because they do poor diplo / handle situations poorly bringing in a player (proteus) who lead a kd (rage) who should have won 2-3 crowns in the last 5 ages but was unable too because they were disliked/handled situations poorly.

Its like jamming more of the same problem in rather then a resolution.

Personally I have no idea about your job situation but like I said when I joined mercy/havoc I only can really play very inactively except summer due to work. I also have no desire to lead but since we were so lacking in leadership i did for awhile
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    only problem is that they are disliked because they do poor diplo
    Actually we have best diplo from all kingdoms in game include BB.
    Age 57 AMA almost won age because he set his CFs proper and this let us gain land from rage and force nap. One from main reason Sanc loss his war was stupid alliance play and try delay it so after war is over Havoc can send us notice. If sanctuary didunt delay it and forced fast war there is no way for us to rob all gold and war will be much more close for both sides. Only reason we didunt win last age is Sanctuary decide to interfere in our incoming hostile/war with Havoc and Havoc decide to wave us in clear active hostile after it.
    About last age AMA did again best diplo. Pew Pew and BB made mistake to EOA cf SWEA so early and its left them with not target after midle age. Only reason for not win last age is farming out on propose all age circle Haswel/pew pew/ and simians farm natural. Second reason is we decide to play honorable and not make same what you did last age. Was so easy to wave SWEA and farm them if we wanted to ignore hostile with Simians.

All hate from last age coming main from 2-3 kds involved in cheating us.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    But AMA also made mistake like beeing waved and forced into a CF with rage, good thing SWEA was there taking care of bussines.

Post Fiend
    So when exactly is SWEA vs Havoc going to happen? Or SWEA VS BB? or SWEA vs AMA? Until SWEA beats a top kingdom.....Read my post in the other thread so I don't have to copy/paste :D

Post Fiend
    Koodo, i thought SWEA beat Rage? Rage - which was the best kd ever according to your post.
    but i guess you have joined Proteus and arguing that after Proteus "left" isnt a good kd anymore.

Post Fiend
    Rage lost ASF and Proteus, all you keep talking about is Proteus. Same as Sanctuary lost Djorje, neither kingdom is anything without those top leaders such as an ata. Go brag after you beat Havoc this age, oh that's right you're too scared to war a top kingdom. Will you be actively looking for Havoc, BB, or AMA to war this age filip. Please post a direct answer don't pussy foot around, to me those are the 3 top kingdoms in this game right now.

Or will SWEA be on their knees begging those 3 kingdoms for a CF this age? Like I say, just answer what the intentions are for SWEA THIS age vs those 3 best kingdoms in the game?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    But AMA also made mistake like beeing waved and forced into a CF with rage, good thing SWEA was there taking care of bussines.
    AMA mistake was to treat good SWEA. This wont happen again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Koodo, ask elit! he is the one hiding :)

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    Rage lost ASF and Proteus, all you keep talking about is Proteus. Same as Sanctuary lost Djorje, neither kingdom is anything without those top leaders such as an ata. Go brag after you beat Havoc this age, oh that's right you're too scared to war a top kingdom. Will you be actively looking for Havoc, BB, or AMA to war this age filip. Please post a direct answer don't pussy foot around, to me those are the 3 top kingdoms in this game right now.

Or will SWEA be on their knees begging those 3 kingdoms for a CF this age? Like I say, just answer what the intentions are for SWEA THIS age vs those 3 best kingdoms in the game?
    So, a kingdom is just few players? You abs fanboys are the filthiest kind, you make up excuses when a kingdom lost. Then imo Rage isnt Rage since Zoot left, its a totally different kd.

Post Fiend
    Still pussy footing around? "Or will SWEA be on their knees begging AMA/Havoc/BB for a cf this age? Like I said just state what the intentions are for SWEA THIS age vs those 3 best kingdoms in the game?

Post Fiend
    Simply put for you Korp can you beat AMA/Havoc/or BB in war this age and will you try to war them? Or will all your best memories vs one of those kingdoms be a deal break vs AMA?

Still pussy footing around? "Or will SWEA be on their knees begging AMA/Havoc/BB for a cf this age? Like I said just state what the intentions are for SWEA THIS age vs those 3 best kingdoms in the game?
    Why would SWEA need to state anything to a random nobody that likes to lick Absalom arse? We already said what we will do, if you havent paid attention its not our problem.

Post Fiend
    Really Korp still pussy footing around? Not everyone cares to read every thread in these forums so just post what bad things you will do to who this age besides ghettos. Please only post what bad things you are going to or can do vs BB/Havoc/AMA, nobody cares about ghetto's like Simians.

Post Fiend
    "ghetto like simians?" they have had x amount of top10 finishes in their 54? age history.
    If we should copy your argument when you tried to make the case for Proteus being the greatest player ever.

Really Korp still pussy footing around? Not everyone cares to read every thread in these forums so just post what bad things you will do to who this age besides ghettos. Please only post what bad things you are going to or can do vs BB/Havoc/AMA, nobody cares about ghetto's like Simians.
    Wait a minute, earlier you talked about how consistency was a great thing now suddenly Simians is ghetto even if they had great consistency throughout the age? Make up your mind please.

Thread Information