Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AMA the Choice age 59

Post Fiend
    HoH / rage are above top 5 average finishes in the last 10 ages, no other kingdoms are in that category. Korp your a fail troll that has just avoided every direct question so far. Do you not have any faith in the quality of your kingdom? Is that why you can't answer my question? Will SWEA try to war BB/Havoc/AMA this age and do they think they can beat these kingdoms in war?

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    HoH / rage are above top 5 average finishes in the last 10 ages, no other kingdoms are in that category. Korp your a fail troll that has just avoided every direct question so far. Do you not have any faith in the quality of your kingdom? Is that why you can't answer my question? Will SWEA try to war BB/Havoc/AMA this age and do they think they can beat these kingdoms in war?
    Except Sanctuary, which frankly did do better than Rage and HoH, so I dont know you bad at math bro? You havent answered any question yourself so far (except maybe this one) But until you answer my questions i shall sit and mock you for your poor argumentative skills.

Post Fiend
    You forget that Sanctuaries low finish last age made them out of that category while HoH finished 6th and rage finished 7th. Anways good to finally hear you agree that SWEA is a 2nd tier kingdom that was "war Cried" a crown out of charity. That SWEA can not beat any top 3 kingdom in war, or top 4 for that matter if you add in Pew Pew.

Post Fiend
    zzzz..., go to bed Koodo.
    Its way past your bed time.

Post Fiend
    Sometimes the truth hurts filip...... SWEA's crown has one use ...... for Utopia taking a dump in it. Even War Cry's crown has more value, they at least weren't given a charity crown/100k acres by pew Pew.

You forget that Sanctuaries low finish last age made them out of that category while HoH finished 6th and rage finished 7th. Anways good to finally hear you agree that SWEA is a 2nd tier kingdom that was "war Cried" a crown out of charity. That SWEA can not beat any top 3 kingdom in war, or top 4 for that matter if you add in Pew Pew.
    "Sanctuary low finish" Sanctuary was disbanded, its hard to finish when you dont exist. Sanctuary has more consistency and higher charts placements than Rage and HoH but apparently one age makes a big difference!! I havent admitted anything and what is this "War cried" thing you keep writing about? You are inconclusive in your arguments, you better shape up.

Post Fiend
    Sanctuary started the age as a kingdom Korp, if the wheels fell of the bus it still counts regardless of them disbanding. Yet another failed attempt to try to act like you know anything of value. You've been playing long enough to know what a War Cry crown means, please you don't need to try to act stupid, you already do that without trying :D

Sanctuary started the age as a kingdom Korp, if the wheels fell of the bus it still counts regardless of them disbanding. Yet another failed attempt to try to act like you know anything of value. You've been playing long enough to know what a War Cry crown means, please you don't need to try to act stupid, you already do that without trying :D
    Its still hard for a kingdom that dont exist to have a chart placement, besides its hilarious that you dont count Sanctuary from the basis of they didnt chart in top 10 one age. Its probably cause they your "argument" would been void, you probably didnt even check up the rankings before you made your claims otherwise you would have noticed Sanc were better. You are inconsistent in most of your post, changing your opinion depending on what kingdom its about and whatnot.

Post Fiend
    You like to flip flop a lot don't you Korp, it only makes you're post seem more ridiculous. Can't admit your wrong?

Sanctuary started the age did they not? so their kingdom (x:xx) still finished the age, the whole kingdom didn't delete. I just might suggest you look into facts before you spout of nonsense.

Regardless the Sweedish Weasels Eating A**es still are a second tier kingdom that's crown should be used by Utopia to go to the washroom in/on. Your silly posts don't change the utopian communities take on the 100k charity crown. I like charities i donate every year for good causes and it helps my taxes, but you won't see me give 100k. That is some serious charity right there, 100k acres :P

You like to flip flop a lot don't you Korp, it only makes you're post seem more ridiculous. Can't admit your wrong?

Sanctuary started the age did they not? so their kingdom (x:xx) still finished the age, the whole kingdom didn't delete. I just might suggest you look into facts before you spout of nonsense.

Regardless the Sweedish Weasels Eating A**es still are a second tier kingdom that's crown should be used by Utopia to go to the washroom in/on. Your silly posts don't change the utopian communities take on the 100k charity crown. I like charities i donate every year for good causes and it helps my taxes, but you won't see me give 100k. That is some serious charity right there, 100k acres :P
    Wow, you are just turning what I write against me..

In a earlier post you claimed that Rage wasnt Rage due to some people quitting but suddenly Sanc is still Sanc even if they disbanded. You have to make up your mind and not just use what feels best for you, stick to one story. Sanctuary as a kingdom didnt exist its not nonsense its simple fact since they disbanded, sure they shell of what used to be Sanc still existed but its not Sanc.

A win is a win.

Post Fiend
    It's simple, beat AMA/Havoc/BB in war this age and give some credibility to your kingdom. The words Warlord, Epic aren't even in "Sweedish Weasels Eating A**es" until you can actually learn to war, until you have won a crown that wasn't given due to a complete farm out by a kingdom to spite one of those 3 top kingdoms ==>AMA.

There is still hope for you guys, just prove how elite your kingdom is and earn a crown that you can take pride in. If I played for you guys, i personally wouldn't be bragging about that crown, or counting it on my list of accomplishments. But heh a crown is a crown.... just some are used to dump in :D

so jelly on SWEA's crown. its ok.

Thread Information