Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who will win age 59

Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    "most dominant leader in this era"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-hH2XAC1Q
    lol! (lovely taste in music ... Don) :)
    lol I remember that one :D

Postaholic
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by n0ir View Post
    Self-praise is not my thing and I guess intelligence isn't yours.

Go to in-game mail and compose a message to them. Voila!

Good one :D. And give you our location ;)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Enthusiast
    So we really hurt your feelings if you still talk about it after 3 ages, right Proteus

How would you give away the location? You simply compose a message, you are not sending it. You will see all their provnames in the list, only reason to send the message would be to either see their personalities or their ruler names.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Except winning against Rage :) Which acording to you were one of the best kds in Utopia in recent times.
    If you call "beating" Rage, who gave you the war because coss/hesus are n00bs? The war you lost until they razed/released. What a great accomplishment!!!

Sidenote: Proteus played in Rage but did not lead, drop it already. He no longer plays in Rage so I Think it is fair to say its time to let it go and move on...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    If you call "beating" Rage, who gave you the war because coss/hesus are n00bs? The war you lost until they razed/released. What a great accomplishment!!!
    We were winning even before that, had 11 Ubs, their eco was destroyed. - what are you taking about?
    I see that you are joining your buddy Proteus and calling Rage noobs.

So much hate in this thread. I think SWEAs crown was epic, highlight of the round for sure
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

We were winning even before that, had 11 Ubs, their eco was destroyed. - what are you taking about?
    I see that you are joining your buddy Proteus and calling Rage noobs.
    Obviously you lack basic comprehension and reading skills.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    In what world are you one of the most dominant leaders of this era Proteus? Its not utopia, go check the land ranking. Rage didnt win in 5-6 ages. Your only dominant in some system youself invented where you can add 1/2 of a crown here 3/5 of a crown there. :)
    Being dominant is more than crown count, the best kingdom doesnt always win you yourself know that since the best kingdom did not win last age. I had people farm out to enemies on atleast 2 occasions to shape charts same way pewpew did for you guys last age.

I lost only 1 war in two years, have defeated all the top kingdoms/leaders in conflicts and have finished t3 virtually every age. If thats not dominant then you need to take your finger out of your ass and give it a sniff.

But then again the only people who are arguing with me are from SWEA which is to be expected.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Being dominant is more than crown count, the best kingdom doesnt always win you yourself know that since the best kingdom did not win last age. I had people farm out to enemies on atleast 2 occasions to shape charts same way pewpew did for you guys last age.

I lost only 1 war in two years, have defeated all the top kingdoms/leaders in conflicts and have finished t3 virtually every age. If thats not dominant then you need to take your finger out of your ass and give it a sniff.

But then again the only people who are with me are from SWEA which is to be expected.
    You are arguing with yourself as always. A real whiner/wiener, whatever you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    In what world are you one of the most dominant leaders of this era Proteus? Its not utopia, go check the land ranking. Rage didnt win in 5-6 ages. Your only dominant in some system youself invented where you can add 1/2 of a crown here 3/5 of a crown there. :)
    The thing you fail to understand. Is in spite Rage having an off age its still far better than any KD you have been apart of. Even after all retirements and loss of players Rage is still mentioned as a contender for example this age. Yet that doesn't speak for dominance?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    The thing you fail to understand. Is in spite Rage having an off age its still far better than any KD you have been apart of. Even after all retirements and loss of players Rage is still mentioned as a contender for example this age. Yet that doesn't speak for dominance?
    contender? not if you ask the "greatest leader in the modern era" Proteus;)

contender? not if you ask the "greatest leader in the modern era" Proteus;)
    Note my last response, still relevant.

Forum Fanatic
    I said ONE of the most dominant, not THE most dominant. Obviously when you end T3 every age and only lose 1 war in two years thats considered dominant by all standards except the trolls.

Thread Information