Thread: Player lookiing for warring kingdom

Player lookiing for warring kingdom

Active old player looking for a new home.
    ME:....played since age 3, been monarch a lot (not recently as its too time constraining). I can attack, hybrid or t/m (prefer hybrid or pure attacker). i attack twice a day in war. I live on the east coast (USA)

What I'm looking for.... kingdom that likes to war (6 or more per age). doesn't require irc or other forms of chat other than forums/in game stuff (i can use it, but i choose not to).

I'm looking to play a halfer rogue this age preferably. I just deleted my account due to a breakdown of the kingdom, so Friday early afternoon is the soonest I can join.

Heya doggystyle, Adrenaline is looking for attackers but we have room for one rogue. Got a couple of players on the east side as well, chat us up at #Adrenaline, we're on at GMT 1400-1900.

Enthusiast
    I can vouch for doggystyles activity and skill level....... good luck in your new kingdom.Dick.... Sorry

you should come join me. Currently looking for more halflings :) we arent a 25 prov kingdom but definately have a good setup for 5+ wars this age :)

Pm me here if you fancy it!

in game chat is used more than IRC ha :\

#insaneasylum if you want.

Post Fiend
    My kingdom only uses the game, doggystyle, so you might like that. We are a very very new kingdom where some have still not said a word. We can't know yet how many wars we'll have, but we sure need to exercise ourselves. If you want to join, you are more than welcome.

Enthusiast
    Hey Dick u find another kingdom yet?

Hi doggystyle, Modesty is currently recruiting one heavy attacker for the new age. We would like this position to be held by a really experienced player. I believe you fit this criteria too. Also, we're definitely looking to war more this age, we had 5 last age. However, if you're interested in joining us, the use of IRC is mandatory. Do consider this offer and come by #modtemp for an interview if you're up for it.

Thread Information