Thread: Old Utopia player from Fratzia looking for KD

Post Fiend

Old Utopia player from Fratzia looking for KD

Hey all,

I'm CIUPI , have been playing utopia a lot and have had many good ages some years ago. I am willing to come back to the game now i think, but i so wish i could find some of my old mates.

I have been co-monarch of Fratzia and a core player in the KD for many years and i am willing to relight that utopia fire.

If any good kd would like to talk about this please tell me where to join/contact you.

I'm 31 years old, played many years Utopia, but also had many years break from it, but i can be very active and i want to be so.
    -from Romania
    -been Co-monarch in Fratzia and as many already know we played for warring

Thanks!
    Last edited by ciupi; 12-09-2013 at 23:34. Reason: adding some history of my experience in the game

hey, if you are interested in warring again then come by #razednconfused to see if you are a good fit for us. we have one attacking spot left (dwarf).
    What does 1337 mean?

Regular
    If you still havent found a kd, im ready to talk to you in skype: suurt6ll

Post Demon
    CIUPI!

Fratzia just rebuilt with coss/hesus leading. Why don't you hit them up? They are marked as full for the age, but hey, you never know!

Or you can hit me up on IRC. You can expect my kingdom to constantly make fun of you for being Romanian! Plus, I'm an old friend ;)

/query Ezzerland
    irc.utonet.org

<3

PS - Heard from noobs or killer lately? Miss both of them :(

You saw my thread for Pyromaniacs recruitment.
    Im the monarch.

Look me up at #pyromaniacs.

Cheers

Adrenaline is recruiting, but old mates are always best to play with for sweet ol' times' sakes. You can try us out if you'd like, #Adrenaline, we're there GMT 1400 - 2000. Got a couple of your neighbours from Hungary too.

Post Fiend
    Hey Ezz!! :)

I joined late last night the IRC channel of fratzia and saw hesus but i didnt see coss...they were sleeping anyway :) I dunno anything about Noobs and killer but i might be able to get in touch with them. Right now i have some things to solve RL( will take like 3-4 hours) then i'll come on IRC...

If Fratzia is rebuilding that would be nice! :)

Pyro, i'm taking into consideration that offer also but have to talk to you guys on IRC later on.

i'm in a hurry right now but ttyl guys :)

Cheers!

Post Demon
    Hit me up on IRC too. I'd take you :) You'd have to be ok with playing an Avian though ;)

But definitely try contacting hesus/coss first. They just rebuilt fratzia this age with Mike^

Welcome back to the game man <3

Looking for a fun and orginized KD? Talk with us on #ShadowPub mate :-)
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Thread Information