Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs Old Evil Dragons

Who? where? when?

Im just assuming A Crownless Advice is SWEA mocking AMAs kd name? But what do I know,,,

Anyways, anyone got a summare? We ghettoplayers need some fun stuff to look at to make the day more exciting..

Forum Fanatic
    I assume because of his immense last age mansoor is trying to make it sound credible by representing himself as a Wiley trickster. This is the 3rd time or so he tried to "blow smoke" up people's asses about swea disbanding and then other stuff.

My guess he thinks his enemies will be lulled into a false sense of "security" by these posts. Thing is that n00bs like mansoor doesn't know is that good kingdoms bring their A game and play well/adapt regardless of what whatever enemy may be doing or claims to be doing. I remember when I had Cfs coming to an end and a kingdom would stall the diplo to " think about it" but they really just wanted us not to prep, guess what we prepped anyways and their bs rouse never worked. All of this is elementary but to a n00b like mansoor, he thinks he has discovered something new.

Forum Fanatic
    The Don see's through your shroud of **** mansoor!

Post Fiend
    lol fighting ED? GL with this soon-to-be 50 page thread (after you win ofc).
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

I assume because of his immense last age mansoor is trying to make it sound credible by representing himself as a Wiley trickster. This is the 3rd time or so he tried to "blow smoke" up people's asses about swea disbanding and then other stuff.
    Mansoor did nothing, I was the one who did it so please refrain from posting inaccurate posts. :)

My guess he thinks his enemies will be lulled into a false sense of "security" by these posts. Thing is that n00bs like mansoor doesn't know is that good kingdoms bring their A game and play well/adapt regardless of what whatever enemy may be doing or claims to be doing.
    Like Rage did last age? Pro A-game and really good at adapating as well :)

Oh, and SWEA did disband, Mansoor is only confused its not easy to remember new kd name. This age we are named Attacking Vikings.

Veteran
    I told you they disband :D
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Mansoor did nothing, I was the one who did it so please refrain from posting inaccurate posts. :)

Like Rage did last age? Pro A-game and really good at adapating as well :)
    I didnt lead last age now did i.

Forum Addict
    You didnt have a province maybe but you led them...during the war and prewar you and me were discussing.for hours. You even negotiated my fake surrender remember...hahaha.

I may be a noob, but a noob with the biggest crown on top of my head! 25 local lads, who doeant wake up.during nights...comeback when you crowned with a kd like that Mr i leave my.friends and go to the enemy cause they are better now.

Sad!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    You didnt have a province maybe but you led them...during the war and prewar you and me were discussing.for hours. You even negotiated my fake surrender remember...hahaha.

I may be a noob, but a noob with the biggest crown on top of my head! 25 local lads, who doeant wake up.during nights...comeback when you crowned with a kd like that Mr i leave my.friends and go to the enemy cause they are better now.

Sad!
    The other thread you said I didn't lead but had a prov in this thread you said I lead but didnt have a prov. and it was coss that negotiated your fake surrender. All you have logs where I pmed you and said you were bad which took 5mins, I don't see how that qualifies as diplo or taking hours.

Your just trolling kid, you aren't good enough to beat The Proteus
    Last edited by Proteus; 17-09-2013 at 23:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The other thread you said I didn't lead but had a prov in this thread you said I lead but didnt have a prov. and it was coss that negotiated your fake surrender. All you have logs where I pmed you and said you were bad which took 5mins, I don't see how that qualifies as diplo or taking hours.

Your just trolling kid, you aren't good enough to beat The Proteus
    Don the proteus... Referring to yourself in the third person
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Addict
    I just love it when you qq proteus =)

Post Fiend
    propro = prolabs, munk bring out the links !

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I didnt lead last age now did i.
    the question we all want to know is, are you leading this age?
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Actually, the question we all what to know is wtf is going on with this hostile/war?

Thread Information