Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs Crownless AMA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    We don't have a lot of CF's. Anyone without a CF is free to "make a move". We're going for the WW crown and any kingdoms willing to help us out with that are more then welcome :P Hopefully this age people will find their nut sacks and go 1 vs 1.

Time will tell.
    You mean like you yourself didn't pretty much all age? Why do people insist on making fools out of themselves and their kingdoms.

Edit:

In case the above reads as sour grapes, despite me not playing in SWEA, I congratulate Elit and his men for their glorious victory.

Forum Fanatic
    Why congratulate an agreed farm out?

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Why keep arguing that it was agreed? It was a real hostile/war, so why keep suggesting otherwise?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Why not?

Regular
    +1. well said

Forum Addict
    For all who cares my bro is home and only concussion and some whiplash injury. His taxi is totally crashed tho, so happy and surprised he walked out of it without much damage.

As for war, SWEA won. We made tactical withdrawal without taking the land. We made AMA fat and juicy and top of the table, exactly as planned...hehe =)

;y fault this war as I was gonna lead and didn't. Of course when a leader goes missing and I lost my 2:nd and 3:rd command after Crowning it was tough. But hey, we had a goal of long war but noticed very fast that we were failing everything on their bank and was gonna loose. But it went much worse than expected and AMA played with flawless activity and waved us so that our army would come in middle of the night so many people got waved and chained with army home as we have no needed to be waking up in the night policy.

SWEA will bounce back and terrorize kingdoms, but maybe this time take it more easy giving button to a kd with 7 ubs =D

I suspected swea can't war w/out having 10 or so ub provs, but what I could not expect is them being that bad.

And we had like 5 ub provs, actually in fact only 1 cow.

Sic semper novitiorum.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    As for war, SWEA won. We made tactical withdrawal without taking the land. We made AMA fat and juicy and top of the table, exactly as planned...hehe =)
    You sound like Anri

Forum Addict
    so conclusion is that swea actually are quite bad and AMA got a nice gift of land and eowcf to pump?

Veteran
    Not surprised SWEA lost. Didn't have the advantage of 200k free acres and 100vs 25 provs.

Grats AMA.

Forum Addict
    Lol, AMA still pissed about last age gotta love it

Palem - That was the idea =D

Munk - Yeah, that is about right.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Why keep arguing that it was agreed? It was a real hostile/war, so why keep suggesting otherwise?
    Are you that naive or do you love elit/AMA that much? Jerks were the ones whom raze retaled pew last age somI'm going with the latter. Most can see how this was an agreed farm out especially this early. Hands down it was a deal agreed by elit/mansoor last age that whom ever did not crown, the winner would farm out to the other next round. Mansoor gave eoacf as well? Seems to me the bad blood and endless threats died too quickly... Wasn't elit going to hunt Swea to make them disband this age?

Heard it hear first folks.

Post Demon
    I am clearly missing something. Where is AmA vs SWEA round 2? Elit - You gonna just take this win and farm out to you and call it even? YOU PROMISED US DISBANNING SWEA! STOP SLACKING!

Enthusiast
    With Simians farming out every age I guess Mansoor is helping ease your burden this age.

Thread Information