Thread: Rebuilding a Ghetto! What fun!

Rebuilding a Ghetto! What fun!

So... I've just recently taken over Monarchy in a KD that currently has 6 inactives. The previous king/page took us into war when everyone (that was active) voted against it. We're at the tail end of the war with me as Monarch. I've played this game for over 10 years with my highest accomplishment landing in the top 5 for both land/nw as a Human/Attacker: Life is Good

Basically... Looking for a few good men! (Or women!)

Every couple of ages, I like to try my hand at the rebuilding process. To do that, I need a good core of active players. I could care less on experience. I just want some active people that will listen, offer/take advice, and contribute to the kd as a whole.

This age will mainly be centered around getting this core in through weeding out inactives/non-players.

If you're interested in a little project... Come join me! And don't worry, I don't bite... I nibble! ^o^

Spent, we have a very decent core of about 15 players that have been around for a long time... We just had a newer player defect and are looking, why not just join us??

Well...

One of the main reasons I wanted to stick it out was that I like having my hand in things from a Monarchy standpoint. It lets me mold the KD to how I think it should eventually be. Rather than going into a KD where everything is established and I'm conforming to someone else's plan.

I can understand that. However as being in your situation 7 years ago and finding the kingdom I have been with since was the best thing that could have happened. Many times when you try to grow a good kingdom out of a pile of crap you end up with a stinky mess no matter what you do... Even in our kingdom that had 19 members follow into this age from last, we have people who are unsettled and leave... With an established kingdom at least you know that the face are going to be semi constant... 6 wars last age, and looking to do the same this age... Looking for more attackers (Orc/Undead/Avian & Cleric/War Hero/Warrior) Give it some thought as Utopia does not have the large base of players it once did... :)

Chat on IRC?

Ok.. It's not as bad as it sounds guys/gals.. :D

The game is dying and I'm bored of playing the charts. I wanna take on a project but need some workers! You will get the satisfaction of actually accomplishing something rather than just being another "part" :P

Regular
    >> Every couple of ages, I like to try my hand at the rebuilding process.

Such frequency seems to imply that it seldom works?

Well it all depends. On that statement, I just came off a break so couple was probably the wrong wording lol. It's all based on if you find the right people. It doesn't always work out, however, having it work out once before, it was very satisfying to see the end result.

IRC #KOE if you wanna chat... I am going to leave it up but going to bed... I am on the east coast and get up at 4:45am for work every morning... It's almost 10pm

Thread Information