Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The return of Absalom?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Who cares, this is all about AMA, they are the new Simians

Who is the new AMA then?

And what are Simians? Monkeys? =)

Forum Fanatic
    Simians location has been out for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Nice troll shai i like it ;)

Coss and hesus has nothing to do with abs no more mark my word on that one ;) and fratzia has no beef with SWEA, to us they are just like any other kingdom, just like rage or what now the other kingdoms up there is.
    If anyone ED would be the best releations just becouse i like and trust aos and ryan.

Anyways interesting im sure it will be.

I Heard Coss/Hesus are still allied with Absalom! Infact, Hesus is now leading Absalom together with Nick_mi, Goodz, Zauper and Godly. didnt see that one coming did you?

Post Fiend
    indeed it has, but so was all "top" kingdoms.
    small utopia and danm hard to hide.

My qustions as returning nub is, who is leading force now days ?, is it the same force and is darkmore still in it ?
    so many qustions ;/

Post Fiend
    hehe it would make perfect sense im sure all abs people love coss and hesus and relly wanna united under that flag ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    hehe it would make perfect sense im sure all abs people love coss and hesus and relly wanna united under that flag ;)
    Well its impossible -not- to like them, so yes, I find that rumour highly likely!

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Simians location has been out for a while.
    And you still havent told me! Whats up with that?

Thumbs up

Love how breaking ONE agreement 2hrs before deadline makes us "Deal Breakers" After only 1 age in growth XD

Can you feel the love tonight!

I would like to thank all of you for letting us FSU and for the ongoing support !! We could of never been in the top 5 if it wasnt for being ****played so much and still fighting through it :D

Looking forward to another Epic Age :D

DEBAUCHERY

PS: Oh yea, Wanted to mention we learned our lesson from our first growth age on how top play works. We would love to drop the "Dealbreakers" and go back to Douchbaggery Kd name again !! Or maybe even just Debauchery? There will be no more deal breaking as we only had ONE before anyway.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
    Last edited by Cows; 21-09-2013 at 21:18.
    DEBAUCHERY

Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post
    Love how breaking ONE agreement 2hrs before deadline makes us "Deal Breakers" After only 1 age in growth XD

I would like to thank all of you for letting us FSU and for the ongoing support !! We could of never been in the top 5 if it wasnt for being ****played so much and still fighting through it :D

DEBAUCHERY

PS: Oh yea, Wanted to mention we learned our lesson from our first growth age on how top play works. We would love to drop the "Dealbreakers" and go back to Douchbaggery Kd name again !! Or maybe even just Debauchery? There will be no more deal breaking as we only had ONE before anyway.

Your absolutely right, calling you dealbreakers after just one dealbreak is not fair!

My sincere apology. I will now referr to you as not-dealbreakers.

So what should the dealbreak quota be for calling someone a dealbreaker? Five dealbreaks maybe? I think its best we agree on a number so noones feelings get hurt again

Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post

DEBAUCHERY

Two hours before deadline, but then you would have had to submit notice. So you hit 50 hours "minimum" too early.

Anyways, rock on Dealbreakers.
    #sinners <---click to join

Fraaack....when did UG join Simians?

I miss UG ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Fraaack....when did UG join Simians?
    Me join Simians? Joke of the age. No....but I randomed into a 10 province ghetto on their same skill level.

Yeah sorry Tazzie. I miss u guys too, but I would be hurting the kingdom with the current activity I'm able to give. :(
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 21-09-2013 at 22:38.
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    The epic fail is that the entire top 10s locations were out like day 2 OOP. Jeesh if even i find out in my little ghetto the rest of the big shots must have had them in prot? Just tag up already.

The only loc that havent leaked is Simians. So i dub them the only PRO-kingdom so far this age (yes im drunk and prepping for Alexs asskicking of Jones but that have no effect on my judgement).

Darkz you leet. You cant campare yourselves to the rest!

Bourreau keep on rocking!
    No one knew our location lol. We confirmed it only recently. Until then every list we saw had us a different KD.

PS - To OP: A storm is coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    No one knew our location lol. We confirmed it only recently. Until then every list we saw had us a different KD.

PS - To OP: A storm is coming!!!!

Who is who is of less importance. More interesting is that Not Dealbreakers are just behind the Abs pack of wolves, smelling every tiny fart in the wind

Thread Information