Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 KD claims hostile?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You guys really gotta stop posting locs

No locs, ever. For any reason.

If it's the case that you're gonna die unless you post a location...I'm sorry...but you need to die.

After many ages of fighting outplayerz empire Simians surrendered to him - Orders was set for full ages to not interact with his KD. After countless of razes, PKs and him farming out to us he continued to hit into more or less every hostile and war as soon as he got the chance. Some war he took 2-3k acres and it became rather annoying after some time. PK him and he regrows easy by cheap pool to still be able to hit someone. Try to kill him later down the age as a single KD is even more annoying when pool is so cheap and his ability to LL and such is just a pain in the ass. Often you find your KD unable to fight back because you engaged in other hostilitys and wars. If i had played solo i would be raping hard with this dude to make it even worse for the opposing KD. In a way Outplayerz always wins. There is no time to deal with people like him and its mostly a vaste of resources for the gains you take. Acres/gains is always found and easier to get elsewhere. This is what we learnt. PK him and he still gonna regrow to rape chainees or low def targets into hostile/wars. Its a bad circle that really has no closure.

I like the dude :)

I giggle every age when he becomes a nuissance and problem for other KDs.

Its even more fun to see people go "we just raze or PK him". GL wasting your resources.
    He is just very persistant and stubborn, even if you gain some, it will not be worth the troubles.

GG to him, he deserves a crown...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

i think munk's kd had a run-in with him earlier in the age, now he's messing with us.
    i think fratzia haven't had problems with outplayerz. if they do, they will understand.
    new kd, what can i say?

Veteran
    When Fratzia was killing Outplayerz you were not yet born. So much about the "new kd" stuff

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    How can you claim hostile vs a kd where 23 out of 25 of the provinces are smaller than your smallest?
    They should tag Farmers :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

who is outplayerz? the name so lame....i am still new born baby...still figure out and learn how to do attack....

Hes a guy that plays solo in ghettos and goes for turtle growth, usually hitting into hostiles etc. This probably isn't even him though, people try to steal his name from him every age.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    I hit outplayers 5 times last age, then i hit him 3 moore times with knetens province whan I sat it, then 3 more time with other kdmate mikes province :)
    Outplayerz put me on his list but when he came for revenge mansoor talked him into attacking our competitors instead.

there is more then one outplayerz empire out there. Maybe he got his own fan base like in The Following?

IC....so he is someone who like making himself BZ....

Maybe HoH can post a full un-edited verson of their news for us outsiders to see? And prove Mikes claim of no existing hostile false?

Veteran
    Shai ... hitting 2 provinces in a kd while randoming with rest is not hostile. Is a lame excuse for crying around.

Post Fiend
    i have saved the CE and will be posted when this conflict is over...but HoH is behaving hilarious...they are randoming all over and we hit them, all of the sudden, they are hostile (with a kd with only 2 provs at 1 k acres and where they done 2 hits ROFL)

Post Fiend
    Shai you dont trust me ;/ im sad, i might be a evil ****er but i dont lie ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    Shai you dont trust me ;/ im sad, i might be a evil ****er but i dont lie ;/

I just found it funny that HoH claimed hostile and your CE to be edited and false, without posting any proof themselves. Thus asking for it. Guess I will have to snatch one myself

Thread Information