Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iOS bug?

Forum Fanatic

iOS bug?

A kdmate of mine just tried to build/hit on 5 different phones and couldn't until he used one that hadn't been updated to iOS7.

I don't know how/why, but he seems to think there's an issue with sending data from devices updated to iOS7.

He then also couldn't post this thread...

Postaholic
    Have him email support.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

ios7 has broken a lot of stuff, he will need to post the exact details so we can see what's up. No need to mail support for this one, might be useful to see other peoples experiences with it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Ok i am using my computer now. My main problem is that when i go to science room and after inputting the numbers (e.g 3k books into housing) and then i press order science, nothing happens. This same problem occurs on the military page as well as war room ( when i press the attack button ). Taking intels and casting spells looks fine. And also, in province news and kd news i cant click the province link (e.g bishop (x:x) ) . once i press the link (x:x) , nothing happens. Thats about all!

Simple fix: Dont update to IOS 7... after reading all the rubbish problems, I wont update my iphone or ipad for a bit I think..

glad I was afk when this **** update came out, nothing but problems from what I can tell
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Buy a new phone

Download the free app called Puffin. You can learn science and attack from it.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Forum Addict
    I also have issues with iOS7.

War room: Nothing happens when you press send.
    Paper: You can't press location links from paper.

Generally very slow.

Both on Safari (inbuilt browser) and also tested on Chrome browser for iOS.

I use the 'old' css theme for utopia.

No links in paper? At all? Thats very weird, they are just html links.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

iOS7 (w/ chrome):
    - When i have finaly managed to enter numbers in sci page, when i click order changes it only "expands" the lines in the sci page, the text is the same, but the black and gray background under the text grows, eventually its just super long webpage.
    - To enter numbers in Sci/War/military/building page i need to click between the different sci/buildings many times befor it actually recognise the input.

In general its hard as **** to explain what happens. i can come to IRC and try to explain better if needed.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Enthusiast
    You can hit with iOS7 although it's annoying. You cannot hit the 'send army' button. Instead you have to click the 'GO' link on the iOS keyboard after inputting all your army information.

+1 to what glee87 says with regards to trying to click any links besides the ones on the side toolbar. It ends up just increasing the spacing between rows (doubles row spacing everytime you try to click an HTML link). It becomes very annoying and now I use my phone even less when trying to log to utopia.

Forum Addict
    Cant this be fixed?

io7 and safari just break standard functionality, i have no eta on when the devs will recode stuff for it. As far as i was aware the fix was to use a better browser, but i'll check into this again.

iOS7 + utopia = fail
    My life is better then yours.

amen. Utopia is not ios friendly atm :P
    BTW bishop... it does not help using chrome browser either. just as buggy
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Thread Information