Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: evil top kingdoms!

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    the power or the LITTLE ONES grows once again! Be afraid, be very afraid! GGF is here!
    Why not just form a kingdom.

Stay like 50 percent smaller then the top. Steal from them whenever you can. Run high ops and if they hit you rentalwith several razes...
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Why not just form a kingdom.

Stay like 50 percent smaller then the top. Steal from them whenever you can. Run high ops and if they hit you rentalwith several razes...
    umm i have my little kd i call home. get on the same page son!

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    How did HoH get so nice gains? Unfair.

Now rage joined the fun. So many evil kingdoms. But the LITTLE PEOPLE wont stand for it! Beware!

April 5 of YR2 An unknown province from Rumours Bargains and Lies (rage) invaded BOB SAGET (nubly mee) and captured 94 acres of land.
    April 5 of YR2 II Screwups Covenant (rage) invaded BOB SAGET (nubly mee) and captured 100 acres of land.

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    Now rage joined the fun. So many evil kingdoms. But the LITTLE PEOPLE wont stand for it! Beware!

April 5 of YR2 An unknown province from Rumours Bargains and Lies (rage) invaded BOB SAGET (nubly mee) and captured 94 acres of land.
    April 5 of YR2 II Screwups Covenant (rage) invaded BOB SAGET (nubly mee) and captured 100 acres of land.
    whenever i was looking in target finder you were like the #1 suggestion. Maybe run higher nwpa :P.

I just didn't hit you because i presumed you would retaliate :p

Enthusiast
    Better idea would be for all the BIG GUYS to just band together and raze kill all the LITTLE GUYS because they're trying to promote terrible game play and are teaching newer players stupidity under the guise of martyrdom.

Logically it makes no sense for big KDs to hit each other for fairly obvious reasons, ergo the next logical step is to take land from people who cannot retal or cannot retal enough to be worthwhile an exchange.

You seem to be under the impression that because you get hit for 40 acres and can retal for 100 that somehow the 40 acre grab was stupid, while the reality is that by sending out you're basically opening yourself up to being 2-4 tapped and razed down should a KD chose to do so. Especially when you picked a stupid race like halfer and probably assumed the offence part of the elites would protect you, while you actually need to semi suicide (vs. top KD offence) to even retal vs. lower defences.

tl;dr - You need to think more.

you should rename the title to evil nub kingdoms, whoring 101 don't hit targets that has offense or can retal or has any fear.

Forum Fanatic
    srsly 3 kds need to attack you ... ???

The Jerks.

Its cute when nubs like Silverfox tries to teach pros like gergnub to play the game :)

But its interesting what approach Silverfox has (or maybe hes sarcastic)

Better idea would be for all the BIG GUYS to just band together and raze kill all the LITTLE GUYS because they're trying to promote terrible game play and are teaching newer players stupidity under the guise of martyrdom.
    You didnt see him advocating this last age but we could all assume that it was cause he was excatly doing what hes preaching against this age.

You seem to be under the impression that because you get hit for 40 acres and can retal for 100 that somehow the 40 acre grab was stupid, while the reality is that by sending out you're basically opening yourself up to being 2-4 tapped and razed down should a KD chose to do so.
    You seem to be under the impression hitting for 40 acres and getting retalled for 100 is profitable for you while you could have hitted for 40 acres and *gasp* 0 retal. You seem to think its profitable for a whoring kd to also spend time razing some random ghetto nub which in fact is only slowing you down and the ghetto nub laughs cause you waste time on something fruitless as "punishing him" when you are losing precious acres in the race for the top.
    Last edited by Korp; 01-10-2013 at 05:31.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post

Logically it makes no sense for big KDs to hit each other for fairly obvious reasons, ergo the next logical step is to take land from people who cannot retal or cannot retal enough to be worthwhile an exchange.

You seem to be under the impression that because you get hit for 40 acres and can retal for 100 that somehow the 40 acre grab was stupid, while the reality is that by sending out you're basically opening yourself up to being 2-4 tapped and razed down should a KD chose to do so. Especially when you picked a stupid race like halfer and probably assumed the offence part of the elites would protect you, while you actually need to semi suicide (vs. top KD offence) to even retal vs. lower defences.

tl;dr - You need to think more.
    All i found from this was boo-hoo-hoo. But its all cool, you hit me 2x, i retal, you hit me 2x more. I hit you in war, oops. Its all fun and games :)

Im concentrating on the fun part this age, maybe you need to think more and loosen up son.

Post Fiend
    silverfox is a perfect exsample on why some kingdoms fail to grow while others master the art.
    silverfox you should really not try to "educate" people when you are the one that is lost.

gergnub is the perfect exsample on how you fight back vs bottom feeding whoring kingdoms, make them pay make them spend time on you and see them beg for cf later (aka outplayer or how you spell it).

Some time ....

Silverfox consider your self educated).
    Last edited by Mike^^; 01-10-2013 at 08:46.

now they threaten with razes, uh oh! and actually did some razes. we be screwed! BUT THE LITTLE PEOPLE WONT BOW DOWN!

April 14 of YR2 XI Stuck inside my Head (rage) razed 31 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 XI Stuck inside my Head (rage) razed 26 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 XI Stuck inside my Head (rage) razed 22 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 XI Stuck inside my Head (rage) razed 18 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 VI Legion of Blades (rage) razed 16 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 VI Legion of Blades (rage) razed 15 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).
    April 14 of YR2 VI Legion of Blades (rage) razed 15 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).

A friend of rage?
    April 18 of YR2 Ashenvale (the first, blackjack) razed 15 acres of Gregory Wild (a poor minion).

Postaholic
    Gregory Wild being Korp I presume?
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I have played in ghetto's for pretty much my entire Utopia lifetime, and I just don't understand wanting to cause trouble with the big KD's. Maybe someone can explain it to me, but it seems kinda stupid to spend your age trying to be a dick to KD's bigger than you. Comes off as jealous to me.. In all honesty, if you get hit by a KD, typically sending them a CF will stop that...they'd rather not get involved with the stupid back and forth.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I enjoy NOT getting embroiled in stupid back and forth attacks with a KD 3 to 4 times my size...
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Quote Originally Posted by WhenWeCollide View Post
    I have played in ghetto's for pretty much my entire Utopia lifetime, and I just don't understand wanting to cause trouble with the big KD's. Maybe someone can explain it to me, but it seems kinda stupid to spend your age trying to be a dick to KD's bigger than you. Comes off as jealous to me.. In all honesty, if you get hit by a KD, typically sending them a CF will stop that...they'd rather not get involved with the stupid back and forth.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I enjoy NOT getting embroiled in stupid back and forth attacks with a KD 3 to 4 times my size...
    best way to feel relevant without actually trying. Its a form of self handicapping and ego stroking...

Thread Information