Thread: looking for a kingdom

looking for a kingdom

Experience: on n off ... i played at year 2001-2002 on ghetto i forgot the name then off then played again seriously since age 50
    i played in several kingdoms but mostly are waring kingdoms

Activity: i like the game so much and able to make a hit 3-12 times a day depends on how many split army i have, what race i play, n whether or not i'm being chained
    i set my alarm at war time and give at least 3 days notice before if i need a sitter

Goals: i just want to play on friendly environment ... i don't like conflict or when in a kd ppl fight with each other too much ... i have played for waring chart, honor chart and land chart and i think i don't mind to be anything required of me

Preferred type of kingdom: just friendly environment and use whatsapp group too coz sometimes i get busy and unable to reach IRC

Contact methods: whatsapp, email, facebook, irc, i don't mind whichever

i just want friendly kd ... i not like moving from kd to kd but i not like a kd that fight a lot towards friends so please don't try to recruit me if ur kd is full of drama ... please don't ruin my age

owh n pm me or email me in dede_marice@yahoo.com
    thank you

Also I must add, I suck at playing elf and I have never played halferr before. Any other races I have tried and succeed (I think)

Enthusiast
    Check us out http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-is-Recruiting

or stop by #PoD to talk with us. We are a Warring Kingdom, fresh off our 2nd war win. We go for war wins if that is interesting to you.

:) I have found a KD that suits me and will join them in few days or after my current kd found my replacement. I appreciate every reply and interest. Thank you

Thread Information