Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why ?

Post Fiend

Why ?

I know i just got back and all, but wtf who made up this thing called notice or pre arangede wars, who got the idea that kingdoms have to be "ready" for war, what happend to no deals and waving kingdoms and keep waving to agreement was made, who said this should a fair game where people get time off after war ?, and why is everyone doing CF and sitting doing "cows" + using explore pool when they insted should be fighting ?.

I know this is how it is done, but why ?, its not like you dont get prep time after war now days, its not like you dont get tons of help from the game system, and its not like every war you had 3-4 people die.

Where is pk ?, where is a strat that dont involve NS and Deep chains, or just max gain, where are the out of war risk ?, why is there something called gb protection, why is there so few raze kills, ?

Where is the uups i made a suacide now im not 5k acers but now im 300 acers, why do this game have so many rules to be more player friendly for new players, when the game dont have new players anyways ?, where are the high risk high rewards when doing no war is bether then doing a war, becouse you loose time.

Why is sci still this big a factor that people that dont have it get skrewede, aka less action becouse you need to pump it all the time, why did they remove fame ?, why are the kingdom size still 25 players when so few players left ?, why do devs remove spells/ops from the game insted adding more (giving more options).

Man i can probly get alot more going and i hope so you can to ?

This topic is not made for flaming but becouse i want people to think why ?

Forum Addict
    first part of your rant: people stay out of war and make cows cos that's a tactic for winning long term.

its how the cookie crumbles in the top diplo talks nowadays. been around for quite some time. can be a ***** eh..

Post Fiend
    no no munk you get it wrong you dont need to explain it to me, i just want you to go, why ?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    I know i just got back and all, but wtf who made up this thing called notice or pre arangede wars, who got the idea that kingdoms have to be "ready" for war, what happend to no deals and waving kingdoms and keep waving to agreement was made, who said this should a fair game where people get time off after war ?, and why is everyone doing CF and sitting doing "cows" + using explore pool when they insted should be fighting ?.

I know this is how it is done, but why ?, its not like you dont get prep time after war now days, its not like you dont get tons of help from the game system, and its not like every war you had 3-4 people die.

Where is pk ?, where is a strat that dont involve NS and Deep chains, or just max gain, where are the out of war risk ?, why is there something called gb protection, why is there so few raze kills, ?

Where is the uups i made a suacide now im not 5k acers but now im 300 acers, why do this game have so many rules to be more player friendly for new players, when the game dont have new players anyways ?, where are the high risk high rewards when doing no war is bether then doing a war, becouse you loose time.

Why is sci still this big a factor that people that dont have it get skrewede, aka less action becouse you need to pump it all the time, why did they remove fame ?, why are the kingdom size still 25 players when so few players left ?, why do devs remove spells/ops from the game insted adding more (giving more options).

Man i can probly get alot more going and i hope so you can to ?

This topic is not made for flaming but becouse i want people to think why ?
    The two reasons:

They made this game kid friendly so people would stop crying and the devs dont put as much time as they used to. This is understandable by the devs as it is a dying game anyways. I appreciate any effort they put im though.

Regular
    Why do people insist on giving answers when they should ask themselves, why?

Am I doing it right?

Allow me to explain

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    i just want you to go, why ?
    Because

Postaholic
    Why do nubs come back and say WHY.

The real world did not change so why did utopia.

Wait, hmm the real world has changed!!!!!

More silly threads about this lately than anything else.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Try Bud Dry
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

i like the way the game is now, more strategy involved.

And dont got time for all that war **** neways, better if it's just a couple of wars a round.

Strategy game > activity game.
    strategy game > activity + strategy game.

That's what mehul always wanted neways, and i understand why now. Activity game leads to burnout, strategy game leads to lifestyle. If you stick around for the long term, you'll understand my reasonings also, but players returning back to the game will never understand until they stick around for a year or so.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 30-09-2013 at 03:51.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Sir Postalot
    because people like to enjoy their sleep

Veteran
    If you want a change try to force one :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Needs to get out more
    If you enjoy hyperactivity don't get worked up about strategy, wins or target equality. Just wave once or twice a day and enjoy the slog. It's how you chose to play, and you can take your foot off the gas anytime you like. ;-)
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    I think what OP says is that the “F**k it, let’s go for it!”-mentality is getting lost in an all too player friendly environment. Bring back the Freak prease!

Thread Information