Thread: T/M Looking for a Kingdom That Works Together

T/M Looking for a Kingdom That Works Together

Experience: I have always played as a T/M (leaning heavily towards T) however it has been a few ages sense I have played (the game was still on swerve) before quitting, I played about 6 ages.

Activity: If I am at my computer, Utopia is open in the background with the ingame chat on a separate window

Goals: To have a fun time while working as a team *current KD does not work well*

Contact methods: I use the ingame chat constantly, but can use IRC if needed.

Enthusiast
    Paragon of Duality is recruiting. But we are not looking for any T/Ms at the moment. We are only interested in Heavy Attackers. You can check us out if you like, we finished 22nd on warring charts last age and 2nd on warring charts the age before. We have been around since about Age 25 and tagged as PoD.

Check out our recruitment thread
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-is-Recruiting

And if you are interested, jump on over to IRC and join #PoD to talk with us.

Post Fiend
    Hello Purgattory,

Im from Confession of Lotus. We are long existing warring KD with good core group. Most of us play few years together, some even 8+.
    We are looking for attacker ATM and would like to talk to you if ure interested.
    Stop by on #confessions for a chat ;)

Cheers,
    Loke

P.S. I'm not sure if any good KD will let you play T/M role as complete stranger. Thats most important position in most serious KDs. Just my 2 cents

Hey :-) We are a warring KD looking for a Faery/Mys. Stop by #Shadowpub
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Thread Information