Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usa

I think we owe 57,000 in debt for every man, woman, and child now. Sooner or later the credit card people are going to want thier money.

Forum Fanatic
    NHS (UK) is good in the fact that you pay "National Insurance" on your pay cheques in form of like a tax and it is used for all. I suppose we got use to it and had it all in place before we got use to the benefit system and high unemployment rates / illegal immigrants coming over here and getting it.

How much is Health insurance in US?

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    NHS (UK) is good in the fact that you pay "National Insurance" on your pay cheques in form of like a tax and it is used for all. I suppose we got use to it and had it all in place before we got use to the benefit system and high unemployment rates / illegal immigrants coming over here and getting it.

How much is Health insurance in US?
    I THINK I am more the exception than the rule, but I pay about $86 a month. It was cheaper for me to opt out of work's coverage and buy my own by myself since I never use it, but legally have to have it. Its the bare bones basics though I think, not sure what it actually gets me should something bad happen. I think I have like a $1250 deductible? 30 yr old male also. I am not sure what will happen once the national coverage comes in? I am sure it will go up for me at least.

Thread Information